Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 981.

• Elite AI Questions

nemuritor98 - - Questions and Answers

Popularity of your nation among elite AI can be looked up easily now, but little was known about what it is influenced by. Freezy has made available the following factors concerning popularity: Actions that improve your popularity with AI: - being enemy with their enemies - being friends (high diplomatic stance) with them and their friends - trading with them Actions that decrease your popularity with AI: - having peace or better relations with their enemies - having bad diplomatic relations or …

• There isn't enough players to do that and also ensure that you won't play against the AI.

• Create a game

The reason is that they think that if there are less games available, people will start joining the same games and therefore solving the inactivity problem. However, the inactivity problem won't be solved by reducing the amount of games available.

• Create a game

nah, the plan probably is to extend it you were able to create 5 games before if you were High Command, now only 1 same for free-users from 1 to 0 at the beginning tho everyone could create the amount of games they wanted to

• Quote from comrade_jeff: “Quote from Spiffolo: “Yeah apparently the solution now is “upgrade your phone, cause we can’t be bother to Adapt the graphics to support old models” ” sure i’ll just sell my iPhone xs to buy iPhone 11, wish me luck because if it wouldn’t help that means i have to wait for couple years so i could buy iphone 12 ” iPhone 11 PRO sould be enough

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “nemurito... Your market looks alive and well.... ” you missed the part where it has 0 active users playing the map

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…80118b1b172ec40ef73cf0658

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “nemurito... You're making quite an assumption about Bytro's motivation for this change.... yet you're ignoring the prime reason. If you believe that "players opinion" of the game is a greater motivator than $$$, you're missing the point. This decision was made to make the game appeal to more players, generate more revenue, and introduce better money sinks. You've made plenty of assumptions, none backed by any facts. You've missed obvious facts.... Please don't be chan…

• Quote from TSAR527: “But how do you log out if you want your friend to use your phone with his account? ” you don't do that if you don't want to get banned

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Alone in this thread, I count about 50 players opposing all or some of the changes and 2 who like all or some them. A list of 50 players you call "rather short"? For a start, just read the first page of this thread again and you get a clear picture. ” I think their thinking process that leads to say "a rather short list" is the following: - We have 2.000 players playing the game daily. - From those 2.000 players, 1.950 don't say a word about it and keep playing, even if…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from gusv: “Dear CoW: I can't trade outside coalition? That is like asking NATO countries not to trade with China, India, Russia, Brazil, etc. ... Please undo trade restrictions outside coalition and 10% mark up on market. I'm totally confused as to the purpose of these changes. These policies resemble old colonial Spain's mercantilism and similar policies by Soviet Bloc nations during cold war. Thank you and have a nice day! ... confused.png ” More like being North Korea and only trading …

• Game Observors

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

There's no information leaks if all the info you can see is public(newspaper) and province owner(province colour)

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

I'm not surprised at all that those in favor to play competitive games without diplomacy, are in favor of the removal of the diplomacy. That indeed makes perfect sense.

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

let's not forget, the tax serves no purpose and shouldnt exist at all

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

• Game Observors

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Their oldest game, Supremacy 1914, had this feature, you could go to the game's list and enter the game as an observer, without displaying troops, buildings or anything, just the plain map with the colors and the newspaper, however, they removed that feature a few years ago. It started as a "bug" because the button was still there even if it didn't work, but they never had any intention of solving the bug, what probably happened is that they forgot to remove the button. Of course, they never sai…

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

It was supposed to be solved in last patch.

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “Pls specify what makes a stack a super-stack? ” A super-stack would be to have your tactical bombers and fighters at max level and then someone else gives you their fighters and tactical bombers that are just one level below yours, so you'd have 10 tactical bombers and 10 fighters but due to the fact of they having different levels, the SBDE doesn't count 10+10 and therefore 50% SBDE, instead it counts 5+5+5+5, which makes it 100% SBDE. The problem is that they(Bytro) manag…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Every ship and plane has it's crew, they are not controlled remotely That's why they cost manpower to get produced. ” If only that was the thing, it also take manpower to mantain it so it keeps working and when you trade it, the maintenance goes from A to B because it'll use his crew, not yours. Quote from BMfox: “You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. ” Not at day 1, but you can do it at day 4/5, spec…