Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 198.

• CoW Monster Mash

attacker101 - - Community Events

attacker 101, agree to the rules

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “You have a starting army of 4-6 ground units and an interceptor, I believe. Maybe. I forgot. ” I believe you have 6 ground units, 4 infantry and 2 militia. idk if you have an int. but prob not

• favorite movie

attacker101 - - Off Topic

Quote from General Nightman: “James Bond ” that is very vague. which one do you like?

• favorite movie

my favorite movies are Deepwater Horizon and Chappaquiddick.

• Gum flavor

Quote from BMfox: “Gum is not good for your belly, you chew and the saliva ends up in your tummy and when dinnertime comes your not hungry ” That is why I chew it after dinner . But really, that's interesting! I don't usually chew gum that often. like, once a week maybe, if even that. I have only recently began chewing it again because it keeps me focused. before now I went for like, 1-2 years without chewing it.

• it is only a one time use. so once you use it, it is destroyed. they can not be put on carriers.

• Gum flavor

normal bubblegum flavor.

• Yeah, definitely, DON'T go to war with the USSR in the beginning of the game. Yes they have a weak military stance in the East but the West is a TOTALLY different story. You might be able to capture some land in the East, but the USSR will beat you in both troops and production and destroy you. Going to war with Japan is a little less risky but will be almost impossible to take all their land. They have very few ground units so taking land shouldn't be a problem if you move fast, but they have a…

• the best way to find stats for a particular game is looking in the newspaper t the casualties. you then find the ratio of it for example, if I invaded a country and suffered 4,689 casualties while he suffered 12,945 casualties, it would be about a 4:1 ratio in my favor.

• Quote from Aimo Johannes Lahti: “However, I noticed that when I started taking back provinces which were German core provinces, they would automatically convert back into German provinces. I then went into the newspaper and it said the same message that shows up whenever you trade provinces with someone, except with the citizens disapproving. What I'd like to know is, how exactly does that automatic province trading mechanic work? ” good question. since you are in a coalition with Germany and Ge…

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Also please provide more detail in the ticket such as unit type, pc or mobile and if it only happens on one map or multiple maps. ” Ok, sorry about that. I responded to your message you sent back to me. it didn't work. it still flashes whenever I scroll over ANY unit in ALL my games and it is happening on PC (I don't have mobile so I don't know about that). also, thanks for the quick response. that is most appreciated.

• whenever I scroll over a unit on enhanced graphics, the screen flashed black. when I take it off the unit, it turns back to normal. it gets very annoying and hurts my eyes. pls fix. (this was also sent as a bug report)

• can not join FP round 2821806. I try to join and play but when it opens the new tab, it is just the home screen. my in-game name is "attacker 101"

• I can't see the next event. it just says to be announced. but when the upcoming event switches, I see that.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…0e3ba111927e147b1ded2e463

• nice. well done. I like how you went from not knowing how to play the 40 to writing a guide about it in just a few months.

• Quote from atreas1: “I think that FP games should never be gold free. Instead, they should provide random amounds of "gold" (call them silver if you like) to be spent during each of these games. That would provide extremely valuable feedback to the devs on how to maximize profit while preserving the playability of the game. ” yeah, except when you are people like me who have NO GOLD and no way to buy some and is a really crappy player and can't win games. It gets really annoying when you go into…

• yeah. it would be nice to have system generated FP games that are gold free.

• The only problem with South Africa is that the only things you can invade are colonies, putting other countries at a serious disadvantage and you without any really good cores to invade. but to be fair, South Africa really does seem to be the other only option. either South Africa or Egypt.

• do something

attacker101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

huh, I haven't seen any adds on the forum.

• the Historical World War 1939 game has 25 playable countries and 7 of these are "super powers": Germany UK/United Kingdom USA/ United States France Russia/USSR/Soviet Union Japan Italy For this, these countries are usually taken first, so you have to get there right when the game is released to get a good country. With that being said, how do you get there first? Well, this is a very interesting question: Staying on the "New Games" tab doesn't work because it never updates that way. The best way…