Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 160.

• Terminating Units

EZ Dolittle - - Suggestions / Criticism

I like the idea of decommission units. It also allows for the manpower to be shifted. Imagine that the Cavalry units could never be decommission as you advance in time. Or that the expensive battleships could not be taken out. Did the US Navy send its entire battleship fleet to a doomsday attack on someone because it wanted to redeploy manpower and resources elsewhere? No we decommissioned the ships. Same should be allowed here. After all we can start a whole infrastructure and factory project a…

• Will Check.. HaiDang2014 is the leader now and he arranges the challenges./

• Do you mean things like cautious aggressive Coalition player Team Leader type Lying Pagan Dog Intense 24/7 player Gold Player Plays against higher ranking players Attack only AI Big Tac Bomber person Loves Nukes Economic builder ???

• I will try research when I figure out the whole discord thing.

• I am very interested in the data results of the country match up. We had an inactive player due to military duty. Currently am in one game USA Sweden Yugoslavia Spain Soviet Union vs UK France Germany Italy Turkey This was quite a shock in that on one side you have 4 powers adjacent and thus total internal lines vs a set up where none of the countries were adjacent and only the closest was Sweden and the Soviets.

• Wrong map. The Alliance World Cup is played on a 10 player 1932 map the country choices are USA UK Sweden Germany France Spain Italy Yugoslavia Soviet Union Turkey

• I hope that there is some data on the first round and subsequent rounds. In general I am curious if the results show that the teams with the USA are less likely to win>? Additionally I would like to get some data on the number of players that went inactive in the first 5 days not so much as were made inactive by the computer, but those players that had problems and had a few days of down/dead time. And how that related to results. Also are there three major countries that appear repeatedly in th…

• Declaring War

EZ Dolittle - - General Discussions

I generally always declare war on who ever. Saves a little on the popularity with the AI countries and fits in with my style. I like to ally with players that are high rated because they are less likely to drop out. What I do not like are players that do not communicate.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “ There are two separate aspects to the home defense bonus. 1). A 15 percent increase to strength. This means that the attack and defend values are increased by 10% 2). A 15% reduction in damage applied. This works the same way that forts work, where 15% of the damage that your units would get is deflected by the fort, or in this case the home defense “shield” ” Does this mean that in addition to your attack and defense values being increased that there is another bonus tha…

• When you get a report that province X has been taken you can click on the event and it brings you to the province. However, when you have a force destroyed you cannot click on the event to go to where the battle was. Also you do not get a summary of the battle for example Armor Brigade 3 was destroyed. You do not know if it was sunk at sea by a sub or defeated at the beach according to the event.

• When an enemy occupies a core province and then you attack the core's troops elsewhere in the province does the 15% home field advantage apply? Further does the 15% apply to both attack and defense factors? Does this apply to both ground and air combat in the occupied core province?

• Friends tab

What would be more useful is for there to be a player look up and you could get a reference to the games you played together and the results. Then you could go to your archive and see what the story is.

• Marginal costs of $ to join a game is not going to give people an incentive to playout a bad position. It is a matter of game attitude. Also remember that people play games to have fun. It is entertainment. When it is not fun, they walk away regardless of the original costs. If that cost actually is of a number that impacts them that they will play in an unfun game, then they make it unfun for everyone else. There may be no 'solution' to the inactive player but there may be approaches: 1/ any pl…

• Gifts of Gold $$$

There is an achievement award that is in gold. look at the right hand side of your main login page where you have your rank. There is a trophy icon that you can check.

• Trade

it is gone

• Sitting convoys

Are they new players or veterans. If new, they are thinking you do not see them. If veteran, they are planning on attacking you. Results same- you attack them and wipe them out.

• Favorite Games and why

EZ Dolittle - - Off Topic

I like games that have an ending, I really dislike the forever games. Ideal length for me is a game that lasts 30 days.

• Seems interesting but will it really add to the game. already people are screaming about the RoW granted by elite AI early in the game.

• One of the issues is that as the game goes on the amount of $$$ that countries have grows tremendously which is fed directly into Spies since nothing else can be done with the money since all markets die in the end game even before the recent rule changes that hurts markets early. So while the idea is interesting and realistic to a degree, the design aspects of the money excess is a problem. You would also need to have a function to put Counter Spies on the two areas you mention to protect you a…

• Gifts of Gold $$$

We often hear that revenue is a BIG issue with the game design. Here is a suggestion to help drive that revenue from another game design (I believe it was Imperia but not sure). About two times a year: Christmas/New Years for sure and one other time they have a Gift Program that works like this: Within your team/alliance you can buy 'gold' with real dollars and it is given to another player directly PLUS as a bonus a 10% or something equivalent is given to a second player. It would also be a nic…