Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• Quote from freezy: “It's on our list to be fixed "soon". To be honest the old behaviour was an unintentional bug as well. If was never intended that you can increase the patrol radius of a plane by merging it with a plane that has an even bigger patrol radius. So the fix will most likely be to display the smallest common patrol radius of the stack and also use that for damage calculation. This also is more realistic, troops operating together with other troops are bound by eachothers limitations…

• After some time has passed and some careful consideration maybe it is best to not fix the bug that was created and maybe it would be better to have a solid line on the end of the circles or shrink to the circle to the smallest radius so that you can see where the radiuses are for each aircraft type or 100% no confusion on where the radius works. Maybe an easier solution programing wise and a fairer compromise with the nerf air crowd. I have been too busy to start a new all armor map but I will t…

• Bug in Game 2,776,526

Svven78 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Vorlon to the rescue!

• Airfields

Svven78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Any 8 hours operational 100% is better than 9 at 50%+ but Achilles heel 5 hit points...

• Airfields

Svven78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “It used to be that an airfield could be used if it was 51% operational. Now it appears that if you need 100% of a Level 1 airfield to be operational. This means that a single successful sabotage can ground an airfield level 1. Was this intentional or an unintended consequence? ” I didn't want to say it because I was big air before but I am changing to slogging it in the mud. This and a few other tactics force you to have to upgrade a base to level 2 just to insure that l…

• Another PERFECT example of how messed up air power is. 3 tac 5 fighters after 8 hours cannot kill 1 infantry. ZERO damage. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e07405a09eab5341b8690097b

• Quote from ChaosWarlord: “Quote from Svven78: “No need for air anymore... ” I use air to full effect in spite of the reduced patrol circle range for tacos. I want that fixed as much as anyone, but to say that air is not usable is a wholly unsupportable argument. I have seen the priority level given for this bug. Believe me when I say it's on their radars. ” I understand its on their radars: I am not a programmer but if you know which update caused the nerf you know which update to fix and while …

• I have a hard time believing this "accident" is not already corrected. I recommend increasing the range of all same level air units to be equal to the Tac Bomber range until this is sorted out. This "accidental" air nerf requires me to wait for air bases to get to the front, the new 8 hour air base is a decent step in speeding up the slow move forward but now the base is super weak and puts my entire air force at even greater risk to smart players. I like to play armor when I want armor, navy wh…

• Quote from BMfox: “Subs are invisible to other subs. This means when your sub meets an enemy sub they will engage in combat but you cannot see the opponents unit. Only destroyers and naval bombers can locate subs. ” Not an active sub, when combat ensues it shows the opposing units, this combat does not and I assume it is a phantom sub. BTW destroyers cannot see subs only naval bombers, if destroyers "can see them" I am getting ripped off... They ARE however the best unit to destroy them. Thanks …

• A Freaking 3rd one... I am going to engage with 2 DDs likely subs so maybe I can break them loose...

• Subs killing themselves?

Svven78 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Some strange behavior in the ocean, some Bermuda triangle type stuff with unclickable sea units, I have worked around that in the past but this one is new. Subs killing themselves… likely on a unit that died with a dead country so there is some kind of residual enemy? Anyway first time noticing but very unfortunate to lose two 100% subs for no reason. I tried all kinds of orders, re ordering, attacking moving and nothing works they are stuck battling themselves until they apparently die or hopef…

• I was just going to report it, same issue. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e07405a09eab5341b8690097b TAC Bombers and the whole 5 x 5 x 5 unit was floating over that single inf doing circles for 8 hours last night. Normally it would be dead today it is not...

• LOL ok well it looks like I received the bonus gold I was supposed to receive... Thank you the news paper is lying!

• With the release of the new Paratroopers we are introducing additional victory rewards for all participants of a game round. Not only did we increase existing victory reward payouts, but added a fixed gold bonus for all participants of games who survived until the end and stayed active. So even if it seems that you are not able to win the game anymore, there is still some reward waiting for you at the end! The new gold rewards can be seen in the Newspaper tab "Rewards"." Mine were decreased...

• Why is it costing me gold in a non gold game to enter?

• Irritated with the gold change I am set to lose 40,000 gold on my next first place victory. I thought the changes were to the new games why am I losing the gold I earned?? I spent gold in this game calculated the spend versus win ratio based on 60k win... my 30k investment to win 60k is now not even break even.

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Quote from Svven78: “Quote from Svven78: “Game 2,704,633 same issue can temp not be accessed Same thing tried to start a 2nd new game as well Game 2,704,572 can temp not be accessed ” Removed from both games due to not logging on in 10minutes ... obviously a bug still as I tried to the last minute ” Where these all event games? ” One was one wasn't. Either way I am glad it kicked me 10 minutes later, I tried it again same thing, I have joined a few games since then and…

• Quote from Svven78: “Game 2,704,633 same issue can temp not be accessed Same thing tried to start a 2nd new game as well Game 2,704,572 can temp not be accessed ” Removed from both games due to not logging on in 10minutes ... obviously a bug still as I tried to the last minute

• This still happening?

• Game 2,704,633 same issue can temp not be accessed Same thing tried to start a 2nd new game as well Game 2,704,572 can temp not be accessed