Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

• OK, thanks and goodbye to all of you.

• How can I delete account here? I do not see that option. Thanks in advance. I also want all my post here deleted. How can I do it? I see how to delete account in game, but how to do it here? Does deleting one account is enough to delete both or they are not related? Anyone? Also I can not delete account in game, I get some strange message. snag.gy/5pOVtj.jpg

• If coalition victory is achieved, does other players get rewards depending of place they took on the map or just number of VP they hold at that moment? Also I feel coalition victory is easy to achieve, most maps end when larges countries decide not to go on each other, they leave their coalitions and make one with enough points for victory. Coalitions are to big, I mean they have to many players, maybe should reduced to 3 on 100 players map, or make something more demanding and binding like if y…

• I was in coalition with one more guy. In same time we meet conditions for coalition victory and he meet condition for solo, he got solo victory. I was second.... It was while ago, maybe some update changed that?

• Dawn of the Patriot

patriota75 - - News

This is last team event I entered with random teammates. It is day 7 and most of them did not do anything, two are inactive and rest, well I do not know what are they doing. Communication is zero.

• Balancing Changes

patriota75 - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Avoiding combat ticks is pointless now since this update from last August which started this thread. It is simply a waste of time to trick yourself into moving your planes so you think you are winning. I never avoid patrol ticks, and I don't recommend this foolish approach to anyone. ” i am not sure if this is right, but I had situation where 4 stacks of planes 5 fighters and 5 bombers faced my 4 stacks of 5 fighters and 5 bombers. i set patrol on every 14 minutes and he h…

• Dawn of the Patriot

patriota75 - - News

I play one right now, randomly i got some German province on North, facing Canadian resistance. I have 5 IC and some army. I do not like team games, but this time my teammates are still active, not much but active... First I noticed is that resistant countries are in middle so they have less chance to do something from that game. Do they have more army or what, because if they do not they are doomed .

• Antarctica map

patriota75 - - Questions and Answers

Like i sad, they take labs, and you see that four players control one lab each, than in one day one player control all 4 labs, and you have 3 days to take one from him while all 4 of them cooperate against you. I failed 2 or 3 times and I sad that is enough. Never tried again. Maybe I just was unlucky to enter with group of players who cooperated.

• New graphic is bad and ugly. That is my opinion, I always play in old version, new one is unplayable,

• Antarctica map

I won in first Antartica map so I entered in two or 3 more. Latter i always got on 3-4 players cooperating in favor of one. They take labs and then give to one player and all defend. That was a reason i stopped to play this map. It was about year ago. Map is interesting concept, I like it.

• The meaning of "blank"

patriota75 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I am not sure if I am in right thread but I will ask here. I had 2 at guns and one aa gun in province who was attacked by AI. He used a convoy of 15 rockets and I expected to receive no damage, but I lost one at gun and other two units were badly damaged. I still wonder how....

• Game update

patriota75 - - Bug Reports and Issues

In old version of graphic I do not see smoking in provinces with low morale, there is no sign over units when there are in fight. Maybe something more i did not noticed.

• Paratroopers

Quote from Bones31271: “on day 3 they could be attacking and you have no idea what to use against them ” day 3 ?

• i think the station is required , in station army enters and at station leaves train. I like the idea very much.

• crtl+f and type name of province

• Capitol

I see moving capitol as a bad idea. I move it only if threatened. You can move it in late stage of game to prevent rebellions but you need to make sure your morale not drop on core provinces, build enough infrastructure and fortifications.

• Game Abandonment

patriota75 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Lukenick: “How can you focus on all those games at once? ” I can`t. When I get up in morning I open one by one, and latter that day I reopen games I am in some kind of trouble or war with someone. I have my routine and I do the same no matter what my opponent do. At the end of they I again set up all maps before going to sleep. My routine is good till mid of game, than can be problems, I changed it now so I hope I will do better, first signs are good. . Also my poor diplomacy, do not …

• Game Abandonment

Quote from Lukenick: “5 game limit on actively running games for a player still alive (cannot join another game if 2 are in the first week) ” I play 6-10 maps on a same time.

• Game Abandonment

I put level 70 just it sounded like a big enough number. I guess someone that level would not abandon game, that not mean he has great knowledge of game. Maybe I am a slow, but I felt like I know game when I reached level 80 or something and I am still learning Man learns whole life and at the end he dies stupid. There are also players who make new profiles so they have low level but high stats and knowledge of game....

• Railroad station and airport should increase production in provinces they are in. Also you should consider having railroad station as condition for making railroad gun too.