Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 881.

• ranking not going up

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yeah, time for ranking has expired at chuckys map:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513 ............................................ ..................... >>forum.callofwar.com/thread/16572-ranking-ends << forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513

• @f118, @gusv forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513 But what was it about in the context? It was about the time window of patrolling planes .. .. and to make it easier understandable that combats in CoW, whether if it's only between "single CoW units" are allways battles between at least a squadron, a flotilla or even a regiment and in reality they would take several hours or days, weeks, or even months .. .. including the needed time for all units to automatically (and ingame …

• What

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513 This and similar information is obtained in-game by pressing the small (i)nfo buttons.

• AA against rebellions

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with that in general, and more -- far too little "strength" is needed to suppress possible uprisings. Initially, in provinces with 25% morale, a strength of 30% was needed to prevent an uprising to 100%. I was and am of the opinion that it wasn't a good idea to change it; on the contrary, chances of rebellions should have been increased .. .. but, unfortunately even a long time ago, and also here not least because of posts and "suggestions for improvement" from players who have not under…

• Quote from f118: “hm, i would say 1 ingame day is a month not a half year. ” Quote from gusv: “I agree with f119, at least that seems true for 39 historical map, where I've been playing for the last few weeks ... ” Normal map at normal speed, no event-, speed- or other special maps. Can seen roughly in the research tree on the basis of the availability and type of infantry. But I have to correct myself: since the new, faster research, on one match day even a whole year passes (previously a half …

• Quote from WayneBo: “And all of this is 'realistice' no matter if the patrol is an hour away from the air base? ” Just as realistic as, for example, tanks (or, as I said, all other units too) that can fight around the clock even in the farthest enemy country without taking a break for refueling or reloading. PS: One day on a normal map is equivalent circa a half year, so about every 8 minutes it's a new day, what means that a combat tick equals about a week ingame (25% in patrol mode around 2 da…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from WayneBo: “CoW has air-to-air refueling, war planes can stay on patrol forever, and do damage! So, there must also be air-to-air rearming. Both the tanker plans and the ordance delivery planes are stealthy, so you cannot see them. ” I thought is is air to air refuelling, if all the airbase are damaged, they would not need to land anyways. ” It's an ancient superstition that planes in CoW would patrol endlessly without refueling or take in new ammunition. It's …

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “He must be thinking of games that leads people in a specific battle. ” Yeah, Vamavs proposals are not so bad in themselves --- but for other games . ........................................................................................................................................................................................ I'm fundamentally against any changes that would turn this wonderful long term strategic board game (further) in direction of an action-pack…

• Planes are melee-fighters and no ranged weapons such as artillery -- airplane damage and air defense are counted directly against each other .. .. if there are too many enemy planes (and especially if they give me the present and are patrolling ) I would rather use AA (stacked in the usual way with other ground units), because it's cheaper, as to use and maybe to waste own planes (they can help or wait for their later chance) .. .. of course, rocket strikes to the airfields are also an option, e…

• Almost everything can be find in the Herald: Casualtys with army-number, as also destroyed Armys / Fleets >> at land with link to the position .. .. but what is missing is a link to the position where fleets are complete sunk. In the column with the Flag of the affected country are reported when one or more unit(s) were killed out of a still existing army / fleet and it shows the number of casualties and the army number, so the position is easy to find. (if you dont know where this army currentl…

• Changing Unit Values

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “.. each cook you put in a rowboat counts as a new Battleship .. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513

• As long as you still have units, you can keep playing and try to conquer new land, but of course, money and resources disappear (you can not store them anywhere ). And also, units are no longer automatically repaired on the day change. If then the player becomes inactive, the Ki takes over, and without provinces all remaining units disappear and that's the final out.

• Changing Unit Values

Quote from CR: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6c13b72f8f040acff23c8f513 @OneNutSquirrel, I agree with all your points, except for the passage about the Cook. ”

• I agree. What since long is the norm for losses on land, find the position by clicking the Link in the Herald, should also be possible at sea.

• Quote from Vamaw: “Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Vamaw: “When trying to reclaim core provinces, your troops should receive a 15% attack bonus against enemy troops. Think of it like a home-reclamation bonus. Your troops should know their territory better than their enemies and it'll make it easier in case of a surprise attack. ” One question please:..the troops already had a home bonus with each 15% to attack, defense and damage shield before they lost the Core Province -- did they still not…

• Terminating Units

Quote from Vamaw: “Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Quote from Vamaw: “And I'm having difficulty seeing why this shouldn't be a thing. Is decommissioning units that much of an unrealistic idea? As far as I remember the US sent injured and incapable soldiers back home. This could be the exact same, if I produce a unit and that unit outlives its usefulness, I make it retire. If I want to get rid of a tank regiment, do I send them to their deaths in battle? And if I overproduce, and risk coup d'État. I …

• Quote from Vamaw: “When trying to reclaim core provinces, your troops should receive a 15% attack bonus against enemy troops. Think of it like a home-reclamation bonus. Your troops should know their territory better than their enemies and it'll make it easier in case of a surprise attack. ” One question please: ..the troops already had a home bonus with each 15% to attack, defense and damage shield before they lost the Core Province -- did they still not know their own territory better than thei…

• Veteran Troop Bonus

...............I agree unconditionally >> ...............................................Experience has to pay off .. .. but it's the player who wins experience. A veteran's bonus for units is nonsense in this game. Everything OneNutSquirrel said, and more .. Units in CoW are not only single units, but for example a single CoW-infantry-unit is already a complete regiment. In order to gain experience, melee units (regiments) has to (due to the CoW combat system) suffer casualties (own killed sold…

• World war no 1265465 just for laugh

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “.. generals only know one vocabulary: ATTACK! ” Yeah, that's the right speech! .. if resources go down you need new provinces, where you can get them -- that's the game; a war game and not a trading simulation ..

• Quite harmless so far -- only 3 wars -- there at least must be 10 - 15 AI nations declare war before something like slight excitement can arise, and who cares about embargoes when he is on the way to world domination? Wiki_Sticki_DS.gif