Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

• Hey guys, after I had a few days off last week and still catching up and working through all what you had and have to say, I would like to say that it is great to see the active discussion around the first test event for Call of War 1.5. When I prepared the communication arround this first event and the announcement of CoW 1.5 I tried to get exactly that point across, that we want to hear your feedback. That said... Thank you! ... and keep it coming. The first test event is yet just a few days o…

• Thanks Aimo Johannes Lahti we will take a look.

• Need help with account

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Quote from schneiderf13: “I’m trying to get on my old account because I had to reinstall the app and in doing so I lost my account... my username on the account is Schneiderf13... how do I get access to that account again? ” Hey schneiderf13, good news is, the account still exists. The bad news, there is no email adress attached to the account. Which would have made it much easier for you to gain access to the account again. However, we can still get you access to your account. But we would firs…

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Arcorian - - News

Hey Citizenkane, thanks for letting us know. We are already working on the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Gaming not work

Arcorian - - General Discussions

Hey guys, thanks for letting us know. We published an update this morning which caused the delays you are currently experiencing. We are working on a solution already. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Arcorian - - News

1572344515_news_images_14346.jpg Attention, Generals! We are very close to the point where we can share some exciting news about the next big update for Call of War! Until then we prepared the following release which allows coalitions to win game rounds after time ran out. We also fixed an issue that caused units and buildings to temporarily disappear. Read through the complete list of features and bug fixes below: General: - When a game is finished due to a timeout, the player or coalition clos…

• On which map is the image missing?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism. ” I wouldn't say that. Criticism is important and quite valuable to us. Obviously players ideas are also very welcome. So feel free to share your feedback with us.

• Interesting Idea. I forwarded it to our beloved game designers.

• Notifications

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

I asked around here, and it might have something todo with your notification settings outside the game.

• Coalition Cool Down

Arcorian - - General Discussions

With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 8 real life hours 4x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 36 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 12 real life hours 2x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 48 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 16 real life hours

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Regarding the cool down I can share the following... With our next release (end of October) future events will have adjusted cool downs for leaving or getting kicked from a coalition. The cool downs will be as follow: 6x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 24 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 8 real life hours 4x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 36 real life hours Getting kicked from a coalition = 12 real life hours 2x Speed: Leaving a coalition = 48 real life hours Getting kicked from a co…

• Release Notes 2019-10-15

Arcorian - - News

1571139969_news_images_14266.jpg Attention, Generals! Today’s release brings more bug fixes to Call of War. While we are still working on the next big thing for Call of War, we found the time to address some bugs that caused unnecessary inconveniences for some of you. These fixes include some issues with researching various units and some bugs that were occuring on Android devices. Read through the complete list of bug fixes below: Bug fixes: - We resolved an issue that prevented some players fr…

• Hey guys, thank you for your feedback. I passed it on to our game designers. It sounds like the AI is a bit over the top at times. But we will see what our designers say about the feedback and the numbers we collected the last couple of weeks regarding the AI.

• Would You Rather

Arcorian - - Off Topic

All my artillery, as I usually have more tanks than artillery (love my artilleries though)... Woud you rather play UK without ships or Germany without planes?

• Account linking

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Unfortunately it is not possible right now. Although you can use the same account to play any Bytro game, this is not the case for the games forums. These use a completly seperate database and are not connected to game accounts. I agree it would be much more convenient to have that, though.

• Release Notes 2019-10-01

Arcorian - - News

1569943376_news_images_14116.jpg Attention, Generals! While we are working on the next big things for Call of War we also managed to fix some bugs with today’s release. Yes we are working on some new features for Call of War and we will share some more details about what is coming soon, but for now here is the overview of all fixes included in this release: General: - We added Victory Points to provinces in dominion szenarios to avoid random winners, in case a game round reaches its time limit a…

• Hey @OneNutSquirrel, this might be a side effect of yesterdays server update. In case you experience this again, please let us know.

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Hey everyone, although we do not have release notes today, as the list of player facing changes is rather short, I wanted to share the following update here, since the markete overhaul topic is an ongoing discussion. With today's release we revert the change that limits trading resources on the stock market within a price range of 3 and 30 money. The price range will be set back to between 1 and 30 money again.

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Then can a "Modify Offer" option be added to any existing offers, and if price is reduced, nothing happens, if price is increased then 10% of difference between old and new price is added... at least that would allow for Offers be be modified so they can stay relevant. ” I will forward your suggestion to our game designers.