Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

• almost every unit has some kind of aa ability. you can see these values in the research tab, by selecting any unit, even tho you do not wish to research it at that time, and you will see a little "i" for information. click the "i". you can also click a unit on the map, and when the unit box comes up, click the unit you want info on, and it will bring up its attack and defense values against varying units, the impact of terrain on its values, its condition, and more. If there was just one thing I…

• no, your planes will not take damage from JUST patrolling. however, as everyone said, if an enemy is there you will take damage. you also run the risk of a ground unit taking the airbase from which you are patrolling. fun fact, if you are patrolling from your own airbase (not an allies, one that you own yourself), your patrolling planes will actually heal 15 percent of their LOST damage at day change. even if in combat

• If you are banned from chat for your username, it is best to reply to the mail you were sent, or send in a ticket as Vorlon directed. If you change your own name in the settings menu, staff will not be aware of the change and you will not be unbanned from chat.

• when you reach level 100 the wonder weapon tab opens up for you, so you can build "The Bell", the super tiger tank, clockwork soldiers, powered assault armor, laser weapons, stealth fighter-bombers, plasma cannons, quantum displacement devices (as per the philadelphia experiment), and force fields.

• just so everyone is aware, we already have railways in cow. level 3 infrastructure is railroads, and level 2 and 3 infrastructure increase movement rates.

• You know, I never introduced myself. Call me Storm, or Stormy Ive been a member of the EN staff for almost 2 years now, and most of that time I have been your senior moderator. That means that I train and guide the moderators in chat and forum. It is also part of my role to interpret and enforce the terms of service we all agreed to when we made our accounts. I originally took a staff position because I wanted to see "the rules" enforced in a more consistent and fair manner. I sincerely hope tha…

• Yet another paratrooper thread... I will say it again. We already have paratroops.. They are called Military Espionage spies. How else are we placing spies in cities all around the world instantly? And the military espionage spy does exactly what paratroopers did, with the exception of engaging the enemy. Lets just rename military espionage spies paratroops, and give them a small chance of damaging garrisoned units in the provs they are placed. That would give folks the paratroops they have been…

• hey guys. rule 5 has already been made a call of war rule during the last update. so it doesnt need to be a special players league rule. As of Jan 22 - Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible) If you stay on the 22 player, a coalition of larger than 3 is not possible. Again, normal call of war parameters. How the tournament runs month to mont…

• Quote from Lukenick: “There is a major flaw though. What will keep the major leaguers from making a new account to participate with the minors? If there were 2 divisions, you need to give incentive to the majors to remain in that division ” the same thing that keeps anyone from making a second account. Section 4.3 of the ToS 4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of th…

• Quote from grandpooba52: “while i support this option i forsee one problem we dont have enough entries to have two games per month there would be matches with only a few players in one division and most dont want to play against AI ” this idea would be supported by making a news release on the main page, "advertising" the new leagues, and i feel that the option itself would draw many new players. Most players feel intimidated by the "pros" that play the league regularly, and many players are put…

• I think you guys are starting to think in the right direction. Another thought was to have the player league split into 2 divisions, a minor league for players level 40 and under, and the major league for players level 41 and above. Both leagues would have equal rewards. This would allow new players in the PL to have a chanve to learn without getting destroyed by the veterans, and would not punish the vets for being good. Add in the only rule is no gold use, and the only thing you have to iron o…

• Quote from CoralWar: “One & only rule : Gold free environment. All other added rules degrade the gameplay. Let's play as usual, but with no gold. ” I wish I could give this a million likes. This is exactly what the PL should be.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “1. Give moderators the power to change the category of the thread, but with a limit of 2 per day in case of excess usage. This allows convenience and makes the categorizing actually worth it. 2. Allow for dislikes, and once it gets a certain amount of dislikes (say 5, and one of them a dev/moderator to stop bullying), the person who posted it will minus points. If it gets even more (say 20), the person will get a certain punishment (ex: banned from forum for one day, l…

• Quote from David Soutter: “Notice to game all these people on the thread have the same problem the game starts loading but never loads. You said i was the only person with this fault ” Hi David, VorlonFCW did not say you were the only one that ever had a problem loading. he said that in the time since he has been a game operator, your problem was the only one he wasnt able to fix. I still think this problem could be resolved, with some cooperation from your end of things. I know this problem is …

• as usual, restrisiko is absolutely correct. Ground units heal roughly 15 percent (actually 1/7th) of their LOST condition at day change if they are in territory they own, core or non core or captured doesnt matter. they heal in combat and when moving. Planes heal as long as they are stationed or operating out of their own air base. they dont heal if in allied territory, or if on a carrier, or if in convoy at sea. naval ships heal anywhere, in combat or moving. convoys of ground units do not heal…

• Yes, whenever you need a clarification, or just not sure but feel that an article or message may violate the terms of service, you should report. As long as you are not frivolously reporting, it does no harm, and the GO that works your report will clarify the rule for you.

• Technology advancements

Stormbringer50 - - News

Quote from Sasri: “Our data shows that in the past it was hardly ever getting full, resulting in early abandoned games. ” Indeed, I think this is very true. Another big factor is that because every country on the map is short on goods, and very few goods are available in the market, that many players get frustrated, because it takes so long to be able to do anything. Without goods, we can't build. So, you cant even build up your goods producing provs, because, well theres no goods. LOL. So, agai…

• BB, i may have not traded enough units around to know every last nuance of them, but I can tell you in my nearly 3 years of playing, I have not had a traded unit upgrade with research, nor has any ally I played a game with. If there are ways for a traded unit to upgrade, thats interesting. Its just not my experience. Ofc, I may have traded a total of ten units spread across all the games ive played.

• This is not real life. This is a game. The upgrade of units is tied to a lot of mechanics. asking to change this is asking to change a huge chunk of game. I always tell folks, think of this as a board game, and not a realistic simulator of a real war.