Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Quote from BMfox: “Or there's a big stand off and nobody wants to take the first move. ” Cold war but CoW edition

• Or just nuke them on day 48 That's what the americans did and that won them the war without them sustaining hundreds of casualties from invading japanese homelands

• CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

micons - - Off Topic

Quote from BMfox: “There's no rules in love and war ” Except when there's a competition and gold is restricted

• CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

micons - - Off Topic

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from Spiffolo: “-low brow insult ” Oof. I can relate to this. I remember once, I was playing as Poland, and I invaded Italy through my right of way with Germany (No, I did not survive) and actually did a pretty good job for a while. I actually would have won, had Spain not decided to steal my kill and then invade me next. Still, every province I got closer to his capital, and every day I'd open up my mailbox, and what did I find?"Lol, ur a failure" "get a job" "…

• I never knew Core defence granted bonus for combat as well. Thanks Restrisiko. Quote from attacker101: “tip for writing papers: make sure to point out what your abbreviations mean. for ex. AC stands for both Armored Car and Aircraft Carrier ” I wrote it based on the assumption people would understand what it would mean, besides. I'm talking in terms of day 2-3 so Aircraft carriers don't exist yet.

• Suppose you're a nation with a decent economy on day 2-3. You're having a grand time when you get attacked by 2 or more nations. Maybe you're thinking because of the numerical superiority, you're going to lose. However, you only THINK you're going to lose. However, there are a few ways to counter 2 nations fighting against you. Using the geography, forts and defence core bonus You always want to go on the defensive, losing the LEAST amount of troops possible while maximizing casualties on the en…

• What is Old is New Again

micons - - Support Team

No idea whom you are but congrats

• Attacking convoys

micons - - Questions and Answers

Should have carried more torpedos lol

• Getting ganged up on

micons - - General Discussions

Thanks for the advice. However, I'm actually level 58 and I know what I'm doing. I know it's a common strategy to let others fight first. And I know that having a THIRTY point difference from the second player below you on Day 3 also attracts attention of those who reads the newspaper to check up the stats of others. The reason why I posted on the news articles because I thought it'd be a fun idea. So I did it and what'd you expect? The entire international community wants you dead. Happened on …

• Getting ganged up on

micons - - General Discussions

Ever just... minded your own business on day 1 playing Syria and all of a sudden Iraq attacks you and you're like "Ok, I'll just crush this man with a counter-attack after this." The next day, you wake up to see that Iraq's troops have died and you execute operation flip table. Then, a Opportunist from the north comes along and you're like "Damn, looks like I'll need to uSe gOlD to save my city." So you spend 2k on 2 infantry divisions and counter attack Turkey that tried to take advantage of yo…