Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Nooberium: “Does it really take 3 days? ” Yes it does. All of them have to be done manually, in addition to all of the bug reports from players who are in the 1.5 event and reporting things that simply work differently there as bugs. We are all only human after all.

• As you have not complied with the request to change your name, your account was suspended. Please contact me in private conversation to resolve this issue.

• Quote from Svven78: “So for real, no moderators, no developers have anything to say about this? ” Just because you skipped 4 months of discussion doesn't mean there is no answer.

• Record

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

That is automated, not something that is manually updated. I expect that the "guests" don't count, only when users are logged in.

• Artillery

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from 1sd_tanker: “Woudn't it make sense to put it With(stacking) their artillery? ” A smart player always considers the possibility of sneak attacks on the artillery by planes, other artillery, or fast units circling around behind, and DOES stack units with their artillery in addition to the blocking force. Another aspect of bombarding with artillery and having a blocking force in front is to counter the AI behavior. AI will generally react to an artillery bombardment by dispatching a unit…

• Unit Lost

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

The game newspaper shows units lost in several ways. Look for the battle results that are listed like this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fa32917d8c8d5574aec1556ee And it clearly shows the province, the unit name, and what did the destruction. The province name is clickable so that will bring you to that location. For a complete list of units lost, there will also be an article like this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fa32917d8c8d5574aec1556ee Which lists all of your units lost in most cases. …

• cannot enter game

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from xuanyuanjinping: “I've ever one of that game but when I join it, it told me that I can't join it now, try it few minutes later, and after 10 minutes, the system sent message to me said that I've been remove from game ” When you join a game with country selection you need to select a country within 10 minutes. If you do not select a country you are removed so that someone else can join. Quote from xuanyuanjinping: “And now I have a new problem, I was banned from the game by the anti-ch…

• Unit Lost

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

The notifications are intended to be a brief summary. As always the complete details are found in the newspaper.

• cannot enter game

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from xuanyuanjinping: “Game: 2888494 ” I don't find that you are a part of that game. Are you sure that is the right game number? And your in game name is the same as your forum name?

• For at least the first test event of Cow 1.5 it is different than you have described: The same provinces produce resources as they do now. The factories that allow units to be produced may ONLY be built in cities.

• The system is working as designed. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…or-inappropriate-content/

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fa32917d8c8d5574aec1556ee

• Quote from NoodleBurger: “Also, sometimes if you attack enemy troops with missiles on allied territory, your friends troops can get killed too. ” This is a good point. Rocket attacks will cause a declaration of war on the owner of the province where they land, even if you have share map or Right of Way. It is safe to launch rockets on a coalition member's territory, as the bonds of the coalition are stronger and will not allow you to cause a war in this way. Before launching rockets it is import…

• Quote from Maxmocchin: “I have contacted Senior Moderator Stormbringer50 regarding reversal of ban but have not recieved any reply since the past 2 days. ” I show that you have received a reply. With the volume of tickets we have to process every day it is not always possible to handle them all instantly. Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I believe that Stormbringer50 is not the senior moderator for EN. I think it is Ay Blinkin. ” They are both Senior Moderators. You may contact either one regarding app…

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “I think the game engine calculates for both levels with the same value (probably 1.95), but due to a rounding issue it randomly either displays 2.0 or 1.9. ” Exactly right Hans. Just a formatting / rounding issue on the displayed stats card. There is a similar "blip" in the stats card for Mechanized infantry I believe still.

• Quote from C88: “my nick in game is TheMbare and i didnt know it had to be the same in game ” It doesn't, However when trying to help you we start with your game username. Without that we have no starting place to try and help you.

• This is a known issue that is currently on the list for the Devs to investigate. I am actually not sure if the issue is on the COW side or with Steam itself.

• looks like someone took care of your earlier ticket. You should be good to log in now.

• Speed Event

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

The countdown timer on the speed event shows 1 day 6 hours at this point until the event begins. Once the event begins the timer will show how many hours remain to sign up.

• It is a simple thing for senior staff members to reverse the deletion process. We do need a ticket to work from, so submit a bug report from either the link in my signature or the support link at the bottom of the main page of Call of War.com We do generally have several hundred tickets per day to process, so it can take some time to get to them all.