Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

I think this thread shows the ill intent of the developers and the ignorance of the community to it's own problems and those caused by the devs. This community has always been ridiculously divided and any discussion usually ends up on a tangent or getting shut down by staff. I do not think this game will ever get any better, only more "balanced" until Bytro can no longer siphon any more cash from the community. I wash my hands of this forum for now, the game used to be fun playing by myself and …

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Obviously you do not understand SBDE.

• I found Jesus

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Oh yeah that's a weird one alright lol. The pathfinding seems to have degraded as of late.

• Yeah it worked fine as soon as I closed it.

• I found Jesus

Quasi-duck - - Off Topic

Are they embarking perhaps?

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Quote from freezy: “Nope, I didn't say that. I said we want to balance the game and fix the issues reported by many players, but at the same time we have to make sure that the balancing changes are not hurting our bottom line, as this is the logical and sensible thing to do. The changes are not done to make more money though, they are done to have a better balanced game with the same stable revenue. ” I don't see a difference, the game was fine as it is. Of course people having to pay more to bu…

• So I opened the app and had to join a country, but then I closed the app and it was fine then and I hadn't joined any game. So I don't know what happened, I tried picking a country and nothing worked.

• Tbh MP is never a problem for me, it's more annoying than helpful when we find resources instead of blueprints.

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Quote from Idar_Oberstein: “"It was necessary to decrease their hit points to make maintaining a large airforce more challenging." ” Freezy has already more or less said it, they care not about balancing, just to milk the game for as much money as they can. Getting people to constantly spend money on building new units I.E. TB with low health, is a good way to do this.

• Refugees tend to be men, women and children of all ages, not hardy males of war-fighting age.

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “Not unless it is a really useless unit, Go and look at the most useless unit thread (Pretty sure that exists) and look at it. The Developers could also just do a vote, and what ever unit is deemed 'the most useless' gets replaced with paratroopers. I don't think that would make a lot of people mad. ” This is completely irrelevant, all it does is lower the diversity and realisticness of units, which is what you guys want by adding paratroopers. It also has no effect on th…

• Hmm, well a 100% penalty gives no immediate gain from invading someone so I do not like it. But I think the penalty is a bit too much, maybe it should be 60-50%.

• Finally, a decent idea on how to implement paratroopers!

• Quote from JCS Darragh: “If anything, the developers should find a unit that is the least used, and get rid of it and throw in Paratroopers/Airborne ” How does this solve any of the problems that come with adding paratroopers?

• Quote from Captain Hurricane: “I don't see Stormbringer's pr WiseOdins comments as relevant or helpful in any way. ” Pot calling the kettle black in my opinion. When have comments on paratroopers ever been helpful? At least they're relevant some of the time.

• Yeah sounds like something WiseOdin would say, he always had the best ideas tbh.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Finally! I must say you're really smart to say that. We were so focused on debates there wasn't anyone who said that ” I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'll go with you're not being sarcastic. Stormbringer's idea has actually been suggested before, but it is probably the best of a bad lot. My only problem then is that we'll have no spies.

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Is this the kind of people you like to take into account when doing fixes? forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e9cda76139814e9325595aa8e

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Quote from CzarHellios: “(I believe Dessies are still the units you spam, and it used to be Subs) ” If by Dessie you mean DD, then yes, but also keep in mind that they do no damage to land units, which bugged me for quite a while. Nowadays the best combo is just to build DD and CC. Quote from CzarHellios: “Veteran players: Funny enough, I was reaching out to more of them as I was writing this post. Specifically, the people who beta tested this game. Pretty negative opinions so far. ” A lot of us…

• Balancing Changes

Quasi-duck - - News

Quote from freezy: “Is it really necessary to increase the infrastructure cost as well? -> yes. There are actually two layers of balancing. The first layer is the ingame balance, which we adress with the morale increase. This should help players to sustain bigger empires. But at the same time this change very likely will disturb the second balancing layer, and that is the overall game economy, on which also our revenue depends (yes I am being totally open here, as you are all smart guys I think …