Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 897.

• stuff member

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

My opinion: If someone has to ask how to apply it is questionable whether he is suitable for the task at all.

• Join the support team

Restrisiko - - Support Team

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from nmgames4: “Why is there a required age of 18? ” The minimum age is necessary in order to legally sign the non-disclosure agreement in accordance with EU privacy laws. ” ..and to protect us from moderators like Boozo and the like ..

• Feedback about the sound: Best thing about the sound are the two buttons to switch offsmilie_happy_311.gif

• Repair and heal

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c Quote from Chuck: “No matter if you could heal / repair faster, easier, cheaper, not at all or otherwise .. -- ..there would be the same possibilities in the game for everyone, just as it already is .. -- .. so, the key is not the rate of healing but the avoidance of damage / losses .. .. therefore: Learn to fight better and you will need less healing ! ”

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

Quote from Boozo: “Oh it’s cuz I wasn’t thinking ” ..has all us long been clear

• Quote from frateras: “Since when artificial intelligence are able to declare war? ” Elite AI was always able to declare war, including with each other -- and there is only Elite AI now, unless it's a map that was started before August. Elite-KI konnte schon immer den Krieg erklären, auch untereinander - und es gibt nur noch Elite-KI, es sei denn, es handelt sich um eine Karte, die vor August gestartet wurde. >> forum.callofwar.com/27781-elite-ai-for-all << ......................... >> forum.cal…

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Boozo: “ ” Quote from Boozo: “ ” Quote from Boozo: “ ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c

• Lets Talk Feedback

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Ascarion: “We also decided to remove the extra popularity penalty for surprise attacks. ” Quote from Hans A. Pils: “ thumbdown.png thumbdown.png Whaat? This is a very good penalty. ” Quote from freezy: “But it is also a hidden mechanic and hard to understand .. ” Hidden was the mechanic never, but of course one had to be able reading ..forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c ..and at the latest after reading it should be logical for participants in a strategy game -- …

• Forum rank.

Quote from Zippofish: “I see people have ranks here in the forum. I am labeled as Private First Class. A: what is the purpose? B: how does one increase rank in the forum? ” There is also a search function in this forum:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c ........................................ Example >> forum.callofwar.com/28721-what-are-the-ranks-in-the-forum << Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c # "There is one point per thre…

• Transport planes?

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Coldramen: “I personally think that there should be transport planes ... ” There is also a search function in this forum:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c .............................................. Example >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/26807-transport-planes << Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c Of course back then there were already the first possibilitys to transport even light vehicles, and personally, I think…

• . VorlonFCW; he's the next one right after Chuck Norris and the Bytro team ...

• Quote from Boozo: “The Russian winters, the Germans couldn't handle them. ” The Germans were on the one hand too fast but on the other hand, partly also because of the previously not scheduled Ukraine detour, they were ultimately not fast enough to reach Moscow before the winter, although it was planned they were home again by Christmas. The Krauts rushed to Moscow only in summer equipment, and then due to the long distances they couldn't get supplied quick enough nor sufficient -- that was the …

• Quote from TylerFire23: “i am a techie 5th grade in the game. why am i only a recruit in the forum. *soon to be a corpral ” forum.callofwar.com/thread/28253-forum-ranks : Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c From here >> forum.callofwar.com/-das-rangsystem-erklärt << : # "There is one point per thread and post and one point for each Like you get. The ranks have no special function and are for fun only. Also, a user with a higher rank is not better or m…

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “General suggestion at this point to the Bytro team: Can we have one sophisticated, realistic, demanding game that includes diplomacy, strategy and at least optionally a slow pace for (mainly) adult PC users (I suggest CoW for that)? And next to it one superficial, simple, intense, action loaded game for (mainly) younger people from the smartphone generation (I suggest CoN or Supremacy1 for that)? Each player group always having to swallow compromises with respect for th…

• What value / benefit would have weather / climatic conditions in a game, where 1 day on a normal map equates to about half a year, so 1 hour ingame equals more than 7 days? .. it would be just another, separate X-factor whether it's snowing or raining or if it's a sunny day or a moonless night, or if it's a spring-morning, summer-day, autumn-evening or winter-night at the moment when a unit / army shoots next time .. (and it would be an annoying, flickering graphic if every few minutes the weath…

• No. They always join nations that are still in the game.

• ranking not going up

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yeah, time for ranking has expired at chuckys map:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c ............................................ ..................... >>forum.callofwar.com/thread/16572-ranking-ends << forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c

• @f118, @gusv forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c But what was it about in the context? It was about the time window of patrolling planes .. .. and to make it easier understandable that combats in CoW, whether if it's only between "single CoW units" are allways battles between at least a squadron, a flotilla or even a regiment and in reality they would take several hours or days, weeks, or even months .. .. including the needed time for all units to automatically (and ingame …

• What

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae4218cfaeffa5195e5479c6c This and similar information is obtained in-game by pressing the small (i)nfo buttons.

• AA against rebellions

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with that in general, and more -- far too little "strength" is needed to suppress possible uprisings. Initially, in provinces with 25% morale, a strength of 30 was needed to prevent an uprising to 100%. I was and am of the opinion that it wasn't a good idea to change it; on the contrary, chances of rebellions should have been increased .. .. but, unfortunately even a long time ago, and also here not least because of posts and "suggestions for improvement" from players who have not unders…