Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• For me it's knowing how to keep your units alive and rotate units to heal. If your attacking and your light tank stack is at 101 health then 1 more damage will cause you to lose a LT. knowing when to split off a tank so that you end up with a 1 LT at 16.8 health and 5 tanks at 84.2 which can then take 4.2 damage before losing a unit is how you keep loses down. The problem is when your fighting another large stack your detached 1 LT is going to take huge damage due to fire concentration. So there…

• Quote from Kanaris: “The problem is distance related if the ground units are towards the outer limit of the patrol zone tbey take no damage, if they are closer to the center they take damage. It was not like this before it started recently please fix it so ground units take damage anywhere in the patrol zone like before. ” I think you might be right. I've just been testing this out. Had a air stack patrolling with slight overlap whilst opponent was using tac bombers to direct attack a region wit…

• I've found the same thing but it's not consistent. I've got two stack of air patrolling two different regions & opponent is doing direct attack on armies in both. The Patrol is definitely overlapping my army. One Tac bomber wing got taken down to two units then seemed to get stuck there for 3 rounds where it took no damage. Other Strat Bomber wing lost 2 units then seemed to stop taking damage... I also patrolled over a single Paratrooper & knocked it down to 85% damage then it also seemed to ge…

• Antarctica map

mindfields - - Questions and Answers

Fair enough. Thought some discussion of tactics in a live game might be of interest to readers..

• Antarctica map

Quote from Edepedable: “This is your chance to strike! If he is engaged with the AI of the garisson it is best if you take it now. The money and all will be well worth it!! When you get to the center, push on to attack the enemy player. You are now just giving him a chance to recover! ” Almost ready to go. I held off for a bit as the Garrison has sent a 9 stack division of armour targeting the airfield from which the other player launched his airstrikes. That's pushed him back 3 regions & I don'…

• Antarctica map

Update. So we've both gone different sides of the Garrsion & he engaged first with bombers. That's pulled the Entire garrison to head towards the airfield and basically abandoned the Research station & it's level4 fort. Just staging my troops and will make a play when I think i'm ready. Guess it's better to be the second mouse to get the cheese! There's potentially another threat brewing as there's an experienced player who hasn't ventured out of his core regions but is building infrastructure l…

• Antarctica map

Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from mindfields: “ ” If those are the units he is building with the gold he spends there should be plenty of oppertunity to defeat him. Gold is often also not a limited resource. ” I hope so. Seems to be experimenting with the different units. He's now built a Battelship and a Carrier on a map that's Land focused!?! His other neighbour started a war with him now so am just sitting back and grabbing the pop corn. Building up my slowly arty and tac Bombers the old fas…

• Antarctica map

Well, My curiosity got the better of me so I used some gold of my own and did a reveal army just after day change. On day 7 he’s got 96 units, 50 Armoured cars! About 5 tac bombers and 8 strategic bombers. Rest is a mix of units. He must be spending gold on food and fuel as well as he can’t be sustaining those armies on the resource income he currently has.... Considering he’s already lost about 20AC’s I battle I doubt he’s only running down the starting gold he has as a new user. I’ll keep play…

• Antarctica map

Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from mindfields: “He's a new player with only 3 games ” Only 3 games and already level 19? Seems a bit suspicious. ” He's actually level 30. I don't know about suspicious but def a gold user. He's got a number of Tac Bombers and instabuilds airfields in captured regions.

• Antarctica map

Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from mindfields: “As I'm just getting to the first Lab and it's day 6 will there be RRGs in the capital this early?? ” I would advise you to take the first lab right after your artillery upgrades to level 2. I usually use 3 artillery groups consisting of 8 arty per group to take my first lab. Infantry and tanks in front and behind. Yes there will be RRG at the start of the map in every lab center. The longer you wait, the more there will be. So make sure you have so…

• Antarctica map

Nice info in this thread, I'm just in my first Antartic map and finding it a very different experience. Going well so far, looks like I'm going to be the first to a lab and only lost 2 infantry so far. Only problem is I've got two active neighbours who I'm talking to but one of them is using a lot of gold. . . . He's a new player with only 3 games so I'm hoping he's only burning through the small amount you get at the start of a new account & isn't someone with deep pockets. As I'm just getting …

• That was perfect opener!

mindfields - - General Discussions

Cheeky BMFox! Looking at my own stats I've realised I'm averaging 46 airfields built per game! Anyone beat that? Edit: Nevermind, I've just checked the stats of the number 1 rank player. Average of 326 airfields per game!!!

• Very interesting analysis. Never considered the Economic vs Military ratio before. That'll help a lot. QQ Some of the stats mentioned (tutorial Maps played). Is that information only available with High Command or an assumption on your part? What other detailed information can you see? I've read in other threads more detailed stats like individual unit kills/loss breakdown? (e.g. can you see Tac Bomber vs AA ratio?)