Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Arcorian - - News

1574779686_news_images_15108.jpg Attention Generals! This week’s release brings a lot of new great features to Call of War! We release sound and music, implement a brand new army positioning system and adjust day changes in the game to make sure that no player has a default advantage due to the time zone they play in. We already talked about the implementation of sound and music, as well as the adjustment on how day change works in new game rounds last week. Something we would like to highlight …

• Fire control

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Arcorian: “I agree with Ryan04px2025 regarding "that time thing of when to attack". It can take several minutes until the artilery opens fire. However, if you noticed that it took longer than several minutes let us know. ” After a few times of attacking, the time will increase right? ” Not as a rule... the time between attacks can vary in general, but it doesn't in general take longer over time.

• Fire control

I agree with Ryan04px2025 regarding "that time thing of when to attack". It can take several minutes until the artilery opens fire. However, if you noticed that it took longer than several minutes let us know.

• 1944: End Game 2,908,782

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey @General cdub, what Akira meant was that there was a mistake in the event description that we corrected. As VorlonFCW already stated correctly, there is no method to change the speed of a running event. The event was supposed to be 1x speed. Sorry if that wasn't clear in the message you received from the support team.

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

Arcorian - - News

Yes, the update will be released on Wednesday. I cannot give you the exact time but everything should be done and live in the afternoon. However, you will be able to play as usual during the day.

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “[...]This weeks release will actually be on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. [...] Sound, music and all the other good stuff will be live just 24 hours later than originally expected. ”

Arcorian - - News

Hey guys, just a quick heads up. This weeks release will actually be on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I updated the news accordingly. So please be patient. Sound, music and all the other good stuff will be live just 24 hours later than originally expected.

Arcorian - - News

1574440822_news_images_15018.png Attention Generals! This is not a drill! It has been on our list for some time and you guys have been asking for it for even longer. We are extremely excited to finally bring this to the game as part of our efforts for Call of War 1.5. With Wednesday’s* release we will implement sounds and music in Call of War! The new Call of War soundtrack will immerse you more into the game than ever before! You are finally able to hear the action on the map and listen to your…

• Lets Talk Feedback

Arcorian - - News

Quote from iDragons: “[...] Furthermore, Arcorian's statement did not once mention the major, major criticisms of CoW 1.5 that the community has repeatedly voiced. Topics such as the removal of various resource and morale penalties, the new buildings, the new costs construction and production, the new battle mechanics- are these being talked about also? [...] ” Unfortunately I was not able to mention all of the major topics raised in the 50+ pages of feedback we gathered and we decided to stay a…

• Lets Talk Feedback

Arcorian - - News

1573036487_news_images_14774.png Attention Generals! Two weeks ago our very first test event for Call of War 1.5 started and we asked for your feedback on the changes we introduced in this event. We were extremely happy and grateful to see how many of you followed the call and provided first-hand game experiences throughout the duration of your game rounds. We are currently working through over 50 pages of feedback that we collected over the last two weeks across all languages and channels, addr…

• Hey guys, after I had a few days off last week and still catching up and working through all what you had and have to say, I would like to say that it is great to see the active discussion around the first test event for Call of War 1.5. When I prepared the communication arround this first event and the announcement of CoW 1.5 I tried to get exactly that point across, that we want to hear your feedback. That said... Thank you! ... and keep it coming. The first test event is yet just a few days o…

• Thanks Aimo Johannes Lahti we will take a look.

• Need help with account

Quote from schneiderf13: “I’m trying to get on my old account because I had to reinstall the app and in doing so I lost my account... my username on the account is Schneiderf13... how do I get access to that account again? ” Hey schneiderf13, good news is, the account still exists. The bad news, there is no email adress attached to the account. Which would have made it much easier for you to gain access to the account again. However, we can still get you access to your account. But we would firs…

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Arcorian - - News

Hey Citizenkane, thanks for letting us know. We are already working on the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Gaming not work

Arcorian - - General Discussions

Hey guys, thanks for letting us know. We published an update this morning which caused the delays you are currently experiencing. We are working on a solution already. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Arcorian - - News

1572344515_news_images_14346.jpg Attention, Generals! We are very close to the point where we can share some exciting news about the next big update for Call of War! Until then we prepared the following release which allows coalitions to win game rounds after time ran out. We also fixed an issue that caused units and buildings to temporarily disappear. Read through the complete list of features and bug fixes below: General: - When a game is finished due to a timeout, the player or coalition clos…

• On which map is the image missing?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Maybe you can find some suggestions for COW and make it better. Solutions are more useful than criticism. ” I wouldn't say that. Criticism is important and quite valuable to us. Obviously players ideas are also very welcome. So feel free to share your feedback with us.

• Interesting Idea. I forwarded it to our beloved game designers.

• Notifications

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

I asked around here, and it might have something todo with your notification settings outside the game.