Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Phone vs Computer

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

It should display like this with the market open in desktop mode, with the current inventory listed just above the button to close the market again. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…427b94598b581fa8f3962772a

• Currently day 49 Quote from Ryan04px2025: “It ended like a month ago.. ” 49-30 = 19 I have never seen a 100 map end on day 19 before. Not even close. Just because you were eliminated or stopped playing does not mean the game is over. It continues until someone wins.

• Quote from CarterJohn: “level 3 infrastructure ” Infrastructure means roads, bridges, and railroad tracks, among other things. This level 3 infrastructure is indicated on the map by the railroad tracks. Infrastructure does increase the travel speed of your units through that province. Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Did you build Rail Road Gun? It you have rail road gun, your provinces automatically have rails instead of lines. Those rails will help your RRG go through. ” This isn't quite the right wa…

• I take it this was a front-line pioneer game?

• Game Admin

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Actually I think the admin features are enabled on system generated 22 player maps that are not tutorial maps. As that is rather a long explanation I generally simply say "player created maps only" to save time and a lot of extra words

• In a lot of cases a game with no active players will be ended after 7 days of no activity if I remember correctly. Also when updates are rolled out games with no activity have been known to be ended as well. It must have some sort of cleansing cycle so to speak. Once a game is ended it is available in your game list for 14 days before being removed from the server. Note that this is regular days, but speed games will show the time since last opened in "game days" So 14 real days on a 2x game wil…

• Phone vs Computer

Quote from gusv: “Quote from EZ Dolittle: “On the phone when you go to the market the top of the screen displays your current stockpiles, not on the computer. ” Not true in my computer ... I get display of current stockpile in mine all the time ... Sounds like a bug ... You may want to reload /re-start computer/browser/game ... Or reset from Bytro server ... ” My guess is that the top of the window is being cut off due to screen size and resolution. Try using full screen mode, which is frequentl…

• Private Historic World War Map

VorlonFCW - - Off Topic

Private maps such as Skybadgers are set up for promotional purposes. If you can command a lot of internet traffic at your own site, then you can likely get a private map. Maps larger than 22 player are not possible to make privately at this time.

• Quote from Zippofish: “does the user created matches eat up space or something? ” That is a big part of it. User created games are more often than not abandoned or hardly played, so they use server resources to compute all of the AI actions that still continue even when the user only opens them a couple times a week and drags a map out for hundreds of days.

• Always patrol, never direct attack. I only direct attack when I have just a few planes, not a full 5/5 stack, or I am entirely sure that the enemy does not have other planes or rockets to hit my refueling planes with. That is fairly rare.

• Are you sure it wasn't a rebellion? Check the newspaper.

• Each building adds to the base production, not to each other. So roughly, a basic province has the potential to produce 3,000 tons of resource per day at 100% morale. Lower province morale results in lower production. If you have a building that will increase production by 50%, that is 50% of 3000, so 1500 additional. Another building could do 50%, for another 1500. 3000 + 1500 + 1500 = 6000 So double the initial production.

• Individual player League

VorlonFCW - - Community Events

So far we have 10 interested people. That does not seem like a sufficient number to me.

• can you get free gold?

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Quote from Zippofish: “You all had me excited thinking there were surveys and offers lol... so anticlimactic ” Always have to check the date on forum posts. Things change, sometimes fairly rapidly around here.

• Staff tournament

The next best thing to spectating is the game summary written by AlexGRU. It is of course in Russian. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=177359#post177359

• Stuck troops

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Generally these issues will resolve themselves. We dont' have any tools here on the forum to deal with this, so please submit a bug report from the lower right corner of your game, and a game operator can look into the specific issue with your specific map.

• The provinces will not return to their prior owner simply because you make peace or join a coalition together.

• There are not any secrets of the game that are known to moderators that are not public information. In general moderators have studied the game and are able to play at a high level before they become moderators. Their ability to play the game is what makes them effective as staff members. Diplomacy between players and secret deals are a part of the game and do not break any rules, regardless of any history of the players or agreements to join a game together. Wolfpacking is considered if the sam…

• Staff tournament

We do occasionally have staff only games, however many of us also have friends and alliance mates who are not on staff, so it leaves them out sadly. The Alliance World Cup does have many teams that include staff members. The world champions from last season are the Devastators alliance, which includes several of the Russian support staff members, so I would have to say they are the best.

• missing sea transports

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Naval transports are automatic. They do not need to be built. Simply order your land units to move onto or across the water and a naval transport will automatically be generated to conduct them across.