Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 147.

• Favorite Country in 100 player map

Nooberium - - Off Topic

Got New Zealand randomly on 100p. Took 42 days to win. Was a big job.

• Forum

Nooberium - - Off Topic

There is a link to the Forum in the Community tab. Easy to find.

• Too bad you don't like the 100p. This map gives the full CoW experience. If the pace is too slow, you can try a World at War tutorial at 2x speed.

• Sorry, it turned out to be a very strange hardware problem.

• On PC/Chrome, this update broke the Diplomacy screen which just scrolls uncontrollaby downward when trying to select anything (PC/Chrome). Bug report submitted. Edit: Problem resolved.

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

Nooberium - - News

This update broke the Diplomacy screen which just scrolls uncontrollaby when trying to select anything (PC/Chrome). Bug report submitted. Problem was resolved.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Nooberium - - News

I did say 'minimal'.

• Day 16 feedback on 1.5 event. Economic development had fewer options to consider. This round was interesting mostly because a 3 vs. 3 coalition battle happened. Now that one side has won, it's just mop-up. Only now starting an air force (was not affordable sooner), so it will not play a role because the round will end soon. Didn't build or research any Secret but fought enemy Commandos. Their stealth feature gave some value into researching AC3. The simpler 1.5 economy simplified military planni…

• Spies on military sabotage missions can damage the reactor and stall nuke production, but would be considered an act of war if caught.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Nooberium - - News

I thought the purpose of the 'surprise attack' penalty was to encourage players to incorporate at least a minimal amount of diplomacy into their play.

• If I don't build forts it's because resources would be better spent elsewhere, not because of build times.

• Immortal convoy

Nooberium - - Bug Reports and Issues

I don't know what you did differently this time, but the convoy is gone.

• Immortal convoy

I copied it from my outbox.

• Immortal convoy

Am I living in the twilight zone? I did reply to the message from Support 11/18/19 13:52 as below. If that isn't responding to the ticket I don't know what would be: Nothing has changed. Immortal convoy in Budapest still lives. ### Reply to the following message: ### [#KTV-131661]: [Bytro-Moderator] 2890637: [Bug Report]: Immortal unit - 11/18/19 - 12:21 Hello Nooberium, Thank you for your report and your patience. We understand your frustration and will do our best to help resolve your issue be…

• Immortal convoy

@f118 Yes bug was reported. I got the same response from Support at the same time that OneNutSquirrel reported. His game was fixed 3 days ago. Really seems like Bytro doesn't like me. My immortal unit has such huge damage because it is getting pummeled by a stack of 23 immobilized units.

• Wouldn't requiring Rares for producing Tac accomplish the same thing without adding a major economic component?

• Immortal convoy

@f118 Your enemy is a lightweight. Budapest convoy has -35938 hit points, -179692% Six days and the sun sets once again in Bytroland, but the immortal convoy lives..

• Quote from gusv: “This is so true ... In the smaller maps, those with gold can make up for this flaw in the current trading system by buying those needed resources with gold ... I know, because I have done so myself with my gold. ” Thus, the market tax will survive.

• Immortal convoy

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “But I signed up for the Beta... I'm getting what I paid for. Only a fool would sign up to be a test monkey then go whining about it. This is our chance to find the Bugs... and there are plenty to be found. ” You are changing the subject. No complaint about the game or its beta status. This is an old bug not related to 1.5 - the rant is about the way the situation was(n't) handled.

• Immortal convoy

Maybe so or maybe not. How many immortal units exist in the ongoing rounds? Only two have been reported in this forum. Are there another hundred not discussed here? Regardless of the number, I find it amazing and disturbing that Bytro puts no priority on doing simple fixes for players with a TIME SENSITIVE problem that SERIOUSLY ruins game play. Not all tickets are equal. Now into the 4th day. Disgusting. I have lost confidence in Bytro.