Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I haven't been here for a long time, but after the start of the new game I was unpleasantly surprised by many changes that strategists and real players must at least be embarrassed (development of units and requirements for it, strange graphics, game facilitation, etc.). Everything can be somehow understood that the less fit military leaders yelled. But I will not understand the impossibility of trading units. After all, this is a matter of course even in normal wars and real politics.

• New research, motivated (allegedly): We want players to experience more units in Call of War, including those that are available in the later stages of the game round. The updated research tree will also give you better options to counter enemy attacks .... blah blah blah It's total crap. It's just completely useless - play quickly, finish, and log in to the next game. Best with High Command (money money money) against idiotic wars you don't want. Spend your earned gold on research and best spen…

• Fire at will!

Mr. Bridger - - News

I give RoW to all AIs in the game, yet I always open fire on me and fight more states than I would have thought. Convoys provoke more and more wars with states I have no interest at all ... Really stupid .. Of course I don't have High Command. if that is the reason to force players to buy HC, it would be good to say it straight away ... and start deleting accounts

• In my opinion, it would be enough to return the "old" research tree as a first step. He was better and more logical. Today it is possible (for example) to build nuclear BS without knowledge of BS construction lvl1, Railroadgun without knowledge of artillery etc ... Total bullshit. Then do the next steps

• Research Balancing Update

Mr. Bridger - - News

It should be noted that all changes are made in terms of greater Bytro profits. Unfortunately for real players - this is the way to hell. Now the game is ideal for players (as someone wrote here) who can and want to pay pressing the "win" button. At least limit gold spending to (for example) 25k per day and put some logic into the research tree. Or to add new games to the choice of new games that would not allow gold to be spent and at the same time would not be rewarded (but this is a total uto…

• Research Balancing Update

Mr. Bridger - - News

Why doesn't a certain level (lvl 6) in the "normal" Naval research tree need to be investigated to produce Nuclear BS, Nuclear subs and Nuclear Carriers? now I can produce nuclear carriers without knowing the construction of at least level 1 normal carrier ...?! For Nuclear Rockets this condition (rocket lvl 4) remained. That's not very logical ... I would suggest the need for basic research.

• The resources are fine in my opinion, but which genius designed the provinces on this map? !!? London, New York, Paris have about 470,000 inhabitants (Moscow 530,000), but every village in Australia (for example) nearly 300,000, Kesthely in Hungary 620,000, desolate Mongolian plains 750,000, Batavia 2,500,000 (more than London, Paris, New York and Moscow together!!!!) etc ... the resulting need to feed everything (food, goods). Here I would see the main problem with resources, not in occurrence …

• Fire at will!

Mr. Bridger - - News

This crap completely destroyed the game. No one will buy a high command because of this. And to play it so that nobody knows when and how the war begins ... well this is really a "strategy game". Return this change, it has no justification besides pulling money from players for this bullshit, which I forgot as many times as it does not even have an AI or opponent activated.