Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 378.

• Carrier aircrafts

gusv - - Suggestions / Criticism

Is there a link for a carrier guide explaining at what level you can use something other than naval bombers- such as interceptors and tac bombers? ...

• Popularity

gusv - - Beta Feedback & Issues

In game 2,943, 186 ... Of the 9 countries I'm in war with, I only initiated war with France (supporting a human friend in French Syria) and China ... Since China I had 7 countries declare war on me- 6 elite AI and a human, who may have sought I was lost when all these AI's declared on me ... How can I describe been at war with 6 elite AI countries at the same time ... I can hardly get any sleep and resource spending is humongous ... Can we limit the number of AI countries declaring war on a huma…

• AI countries

Quote from maldrid: “I think it has to do with your popularity ” I agree- mine currently at 5% on day 20 ... And a big factor in popularity is army size- and I got the largest army on the planet spread over Asia, Europe and Africa ... I also got the most VP's, which could be another factor in popularity ... But with all these elite AI countries declaring war on me and going at me 24/7, I can hardly get any sleep to keep up with them! ... That is why I think we limit the number of AI countries de…

• AI countries

In game 2,943, 186 ... Of the 9 countries I'm in war with, I only initiated war with France (supporting a human friend in French Syria) and China ... Since China I had 7 countries declare war on me- 6 elite AI and a human, who may have sought I was lost when all these AI's declared on me ... How can I describe been at war with 6 elite AI countries at the same time ... I can hardly get any sleep and resource spending is humongous ... Can we limit the number of AI countries declaring war on a huma…

• Outside of Coalition

gusv - - Questions and Answers

However on a later update- for a game I started in late December- you can trade resources, and even RoW with units not in a coalition ...

• Right of way

Right of Way (RoW) would allow the country given that right to use your territory for his ground and air units to pass thru. ...

• Quote from Sebasthian Pino: “This is horrible in so many ways... ” I agree with Sebastian ... I'm on my thirteenth game ... In all of them the coalition membership I started with was not the same- people got wiped out or went inactive often ... Folks changing coalition happens often, particularly if the coalition is formed early in the game (e.g day 2) ... In my current game, a fellow that is about to join my coalition (after the 3-day cool off) left a coalition where he does not speak the same …

• Internal Alliance Game

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The 10 player map is smaller. Most 5v5 games on that are finished in less than 14 days. ” Is that the 1932 map? ... I heard from others that it would be a good map for a 5v5 game ... I would be interested in been part of such a map after my current game ... But I got some business in LA in the third week of February about turning my sci fi book '1947: The Greys' Odyssey to Earth' into a movie or TV series- so may be sometime after that ...

• Popularity

gusv - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Ironically in my current regular game in the 39 map, at day 16, the two countries with the most VP's, they both have low Global Popularity- including myself. The first 5 countries I went to war with, I was the aggressor- but I went thru the process of embargo and then declaring war. The next 4 countries that I went to war were all AI countries- all declaring war on me. I also have the largest army on the planet, supported by the top economy- large armies also seemingly lowering my popularity the…

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

gusv - - News

Quote from Landferd Binnyworth: “If you bring back unit trading, or at least bring man power trading, it would likely improve the play rate A LOT. ” But you can always turn resources into IC's, Infrastructure, and military units ...

• Quote from General cdub: “Here are my thoughts if anyone wants to know. No changes are needed when it comes to Surprise Attacks. If you do it, then you should be penalized. You should not suffer such a huge penalty as you do now when Declaring War against any nation including AI. The more you play against the Elite AI, the better you will learn on how it reacts and how to counter it. You should not have to place an embargo before declaring war against the AI. Refer to item 2 and this would not b…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I meant whether the people who have the lowest GP successful in the game/map. ” Ironically in my current game, at day 16, the two countries with the most VP's, they both have low GP's- including myself. The first 5 countries I went to war with, I was the aggressor- but I went thru the process of embargo and then declaring war. The next 4 countries that I went to war were all AI countries- which included the UK, who had gone inactive. I also have the largest army on the …

• Quote from General cdub: “I always Declare before I attack ” Amen! ... In my current game, it seems that the countries with lowest Global Popularity (GP) are the ones that do 'sneak attacks' without declaring war ...

• Internal Alliance Game

From my experience, once a game is started you can't change parameters- such as speed. I just looked at the new games list that is currently filling up. Three of them at the tutorial map level are been advertised at twice the speed. Sometime a few weeks ago I've seen games advertised at x6 speed ... You may want to try one of those next time ...

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Do you think if it would be better if it is invisible "lines" that supply units? ” I think that supply lines back to the country's capital would be probably the easiest way to implement this in software code for the developer ... In some of the 'manual' Avalon Hill games that I played when younger last century, I believe that there was a reduction of military capability for units cut off from their supply lines ...

• Do we still need Embargo before Declaring War? ... Somebody (not staff) told me that embargoing 24 hrs before declaring war is not required to lose popularity with elite AI ...

• CALL OF WAR fanfiction

gusv - - Roleplaying Threads

Then the 1940's came, WW2 took place, and the alien Greys came over in 1947 ... Then they hypnotized us, made us think they crashed ... But in reality they took over our planet and took us a barren moon, where they keep us in a deep sleep where we think we are playing Call of War ... Well, not exactly the fictional story I tell in my just released book "1947: The Grey's Odyssey to Earth', but it could be in a follow up book! ...

• Two issues I have with AI popularity (an important factor in RoW) ... 1) Having one of the the largest armed forces on the map (which happens often for me), it seems that I have no hope of ever increasing my popularity ... I hope that army size were not such a strong factor in popularity ... 2) I wish that requirement to embargo before declaring war should be reduced to 12 hrs (from current 24). I just had an ally attacked and he needed my help soon. The 24 hr requirement also reduces the speed …

• Quote from Messerschmitt Plane: “What is a good solution to this problem? ” Know what you mean bro! My solution would be other artillery, patrolling aircraft and gunships. And fortifications help reduce damage to defending unit ...

• I was wondering about role-play game in 1939 map ... By 1939, Japan was at war with China. Japan takes over Manchuria, who turns to be a Japanese puppet regime. OK, Germany and Soviet Union invade Poland and UK and France declare war on Germany. Canada and India (and a few others- too many to mention) join the UK side. Italy then declares war on France. Countries like Romania and Finland join Axis side. Yugoslavia is taken over by axis- although divided in loyalties. Later on, Germany invades So…