Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Yes, when joining a game like this you need to select a country. If you sit there without selecting a country for 10 minutes you are removed and the space is opened for someone who wants to select a country.

• who attacks who

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

So if YOU are not being attacked, then you must actually make an aggressive move in order to interact with the enemy. Otherwise you are just a mannequin in the middle of a live fire exercise. If you don't move, the enemy doesn't know you are a threat. The attack/defend determination is quite simple and logical in the way that it works. Making a change to the basic code for one specific example like this is a poor idea, and would lead to bugs, issues, and errors being needlessly introduced.

• 2 bugs

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from The War Machine 7: “it tries to make me attack my Ally. ” For support operations in a combat zone I recommend joining a coalition with your ally, as this gives a higher level of friendly fire protection, and prevents accidental wars from occurring. I expect the issue in this case is that this is actually a carrier group, not simply a battleship group perhaps? In that case the carrier has a larger selectable area designed to make it convenient to land planes there, but it does happen t…

• Carrier aircrafts

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Once you research level 4 tactical bombers they grow a tailhook and a short enough take off distance to become carrier capable.

• I have never been able to get spies to pay for themselves, you need to plan on having a sufficient economy to support your espionage department. Economic sabotage is quite valuable when an enemy is already short on a certain resource, you can perhaps further shorten that resource. Key resources are generally oil or food, although rare materials are a close third.

• Generally players who announce they have a new account have been previously banned and are simply circumventing the ban with a new account. Naturally this makes such statements highly suspicious and subject to further scrutiny. You can open a private conversation with me, and provide your exact former account name, and we can clear this matter up as "creeper" does not match.

• Internal Alliance Game

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from gusv: “Is that the 1932 map ” Yes, I should have specified this the was Road to War 10 player in my post above.

• Internal Alliance Game

The 10 player map is smaller. Most 5v5 games on that are finished in less than 14 days.

• Treaties

Quote from Dante Bugler1: “I've noticed also if your recapturing a core province of yours, the newspaper will still say you accepted a treaty that gives you control of the province while at the same time writing down you captured the province through military means ” Exactly. When a core province of a coalition member is liberated by any coalition force it is noted in that manner in the newspaper. Even when the province is taken by the original owner.

• Games are ended by satisfying the victory conditions which are listed in the newspaper. Either a solo victory or a coalition victory. This means capturing enough points to exceed the number listed there. Note that if you are in a coalition your solo points are ignored, and only the coalition total is checked against the coalition requirements. If you have enough points for a solo win, but are in a coalition, you will need to leave the coalition and the game will end at the next day change. forum…

• creation of rounds

When one fills up another one is generated, there is no set schedule. Keep in mind that not all maps are available all the time, some do rotate in and out of availability.

• Unit sight range

Quote from Restrisiko: “Yes, the largest existing radius applies to all planes in a stack. ” I just realized that this thread still gives the old info. This was changed so that the patrol circle / damage radius uses the SMALLEST circle of all the planes in the stack. For example, A tactical bomber patrol circle is smaller than an interceptor circle. When they are combined in one group the tactical bomber size circle is used.

• As Dante said it is possible. I have a game where I have Right of Way with every single AI. This comes from doing nothing to damage your reputation at all and granting them Right of Way or higher. If you are trustworthy they will reciprocate. You might read through the AI behavior thread here: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…popularity-with-elite-ai/ Also for this example this is the correct answer. Quote from Dante Bugler1: “just what the nation your spying on is giving to other nations. ” The s…

• Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Conquering IC with military units causes damage while Trading IC does not. ” That is the expected operation, yes.

• Yeah we compared notes and realized you were all set. Sometimes we don't have a chance to do that as often as we should.

• That applies to any attack while the affected unit is in the mountains.

• I expect significant changes to the 1.5 model as it goes on. Pouring a lot of work into something that is already outdated may not be the best idea. . . Quote from CzarHelllios: “I suppose I'll write a new one. ” Not a lot needs to change from your old one in my opinion

• This happens because sometimes units prevail despite all the odds being against them. This is simulated in this game by the combat calculator with the X factor and other factors such as the max chance, and possibly some that aren't described. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/6446-the-x-factor/ Also there are some cases where a unit is particularly weak against other units by design. I suspect there is a weakness of tanks against anti tanks, simply because that is the nature of anti tanks.

• This area is known as the "map seam" because of the way that the map joins together to allow continuous play around the world. This does lead to difficulty in clicking directly on the units while they are in the overlap area. Mr Prince outlined the alternate selection steps above. I will add for mobile users that scrolling so that the unit is on the very edge of your screen will allow you to select them easier.

• I suspect that you have experienced a rebellion, where the province of salina had an uprising at day change and the province along with the army stationed there joined another country. For more about how rebellions work and how to prevent them: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140159#post140159