Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 915.

• Carrier aircrafts

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from gusv: “Is there a link for a carrier guide explaining at what level you can use something other than naval bombers- such as interceptors and tac bombers? ... ” ..not a guide, but a few pics >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/29408-carrier-capacity <<

• Quote from Undaunted: “.. I feel my planes dont shot them and enemy planes can pass easily to bomb my land units so I need to cancel patrol and attack them so sending patrol is bad idea for speed round ?? ” It depends on how the planes are positioned, because patrol-attack is not just only a matter of spatial but also of time position of the planes .. .. patrolling planes attack automatically all enemies within their circle, but only at the end of their patrol-turn .. .. if patrolling planes are…

• I have no friends!!

Quote from killingone: “Who else thinks that this game should have an add friend system. If there is one then it is so very well camouflaged that is near useless and also in that case sorry for this thread. ” Hey killingnone There's no friend list in this game -- isn't needed, it's a war game. But there is a wonderful free and legal add-on to create a friend list.smilie_op_015.gif With this add-on you can not only create a simple friend list, but even save many more individual details, about pla…

• Lets Rebel!!

Quote from killingone: “.. Or maybe army strength in a province actually stops a rebellion from happening .. ” But that's as it is >> forum.callofwar.com/complete-guide-to-rebellions-and-province-morale <<

• Quote from WombatX: “In Game Number: 2868971, Yugoslavia has around 88 rockets... they've been there a while now... Who thinks Yugoslavia makes the ~90,000 oil to keep those units every day? Does the AI get to ignore upkeep costs? ” As Ryan said, the AI cannot ignore daily upkeep. Regardless of this 88 rockets only need 8,800 oil a day (88 x 100), not 88,000. No big deal at day 81 as is on your map.

• Quote from Nikola Tolj: “..I would like to hear your opinion on this! ” My opinion about veterans..? Yes, I agree .. .. but it's the player who gains experience and becomes a veteran A veteran's bonus for units is nonsense in this game. Units in CoW are not only single units, but as we know a single CoW-infantry-unit is already a complete regiment. In order to gain experience, melee units (regiments) has to (due to the CoW combat system) suffer casualties (own killed soldiers), and the surviving…

• thoughts

Quote from tom220: “Good evening, thoughts on the game. To make the game more realistic how about adding weather? ” Good morning.. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e

• Dumbing down

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Exactly what I've been observing and also criticizing for years - the once unique, finest strategic military planning browser game is increasingly being downgraded to a trivial jump-and-run action game .

• Carrier capacity

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Quote from gusv: “At level one, I believe that you can only have naval bombers ... ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e .........................................smilie_happy_338.gif

• Commandos

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from gusv: “Quote from VorlonFCW: “The planes defend the city, but commando's have zero attack value against planes. ” But Tomek was talking about grounded planes! ... In real life a squad of commandoes (or any other decent infantry unit) with automatic weapons and explosives could knock out a lot of grounded airplanes- until they run out of bullets and explosives! ... ” You're right, but there are no ambushes or surprise attacks in this browser board game >> all units are fully operationa…

• Commandos

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Tomek: “Commando stats are wrong ” The values will be correct, but the battle calculator in this case (probably) wrongly assumes that the planes become trucks, but .. .. as Vorlon says, the planes defend the city as long as the city has not been conquered, or as the airbase is usable -- however even commandos have low attack values against planes: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e see here >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/14126-for-more-variety-on-the-battlefield <…

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “QUESTION!!! The cruiser model...is it an Italian Cruiser? ” >> forum.callofwar.com/thread/14490-ship-icons-does-anyone-know-what-the-cruiser-is <<

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

(Hidden Content)

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Can someone explain this? ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e Or what did you want to know? If it's about why the map is still in your archive, read again the previous posts .. .. or this >> Quote from Restrisiko: “.. you can't remove maps, but only move them to the archive .. .. but even if you don't play anymore but are still in the players list of a map, this map stay in your archive as long as other players are still playing there .. (but if y…

• Game Admin

Inactive players can be removed on maps created by players - that's correct. Only the administrator can do that - that's right. .. and if the original administrator is out, another player becomes the administrator and can remove inactive without having created the map - that's logical. Or possible it's a new bug or feature ..?

• New Game Mode Idea

Quote from Fenc909: “New Game Mode Idea ” Try this, base like Call of War but different era and with more playable details - the much better game >> click >> www.newworldempires << (you can log in with your CoW account) forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c84a68bd16970ab5f24a0992e ....and at ferry-flights.come ...smilie_mil_051.gif ......................................................................................

• Right, "Aircraft Movement - One way Trips" would be realistic, and has already been discussed many times before, but it would not match with other relations in this game, would make planes too superior on the map. If you were to double the range for relocation flights, then even interceptors level 1 could already reach airports which currently only reachable at level 6, and for bombers even more distant airports would be reachable -- .. and from there, they might attack then in usual range. As s…

• stuff member

My opinion: If someone has to ask how to apply it is questionable whether he is suitable for the task at all.

• Join the support team

Restrisiko - - Support Team

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from nmgames4: “Why is there a required age of 18? ” The minimum age is necessary in order to legally sign the non-disclosure agreement in accordance with EU privacy laws. ” ..and to protect us from moderators like Boozo and the like ..