Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 744.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from freezy: “which is handy if you are on your commute ” You shouldn't use your phone while driving ” true, was thinking more about subway

• 50 vs 50 map morale

freezy - - Questions and Answers

Indeed, that penalty will be removed in the CoW1.5 version of the game.

• Hi, the mobile game will remain in portrait mobile, for the simple reason that aloooot of Interfaces in the game use lists, and scrolling lists vertically makes much more sense. The whole layout would have to be rebuilt to support landscape mode. Also, in portrait mode you can play it with 1 hand, which is handy if you are on your commute for example.

• who attacks who

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

In the next patch you will be able to defend allied provinces before the enemy conquers it.

• 2 bugs

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

We will continue to tweak selection boxes and unit positioning in the near future. Perhaps we can also increase the maximum zoom-in level.

• 50 vs 50 map

freezy - - General Discussions

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The side with more active players. ” True, but since we introduced EliteAI as default such team maps should be at least a bit more balanced now

• I would estimate end of February. But that can still change.

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

freezy - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Some observations which 1.5 has a chance to address before it follows in the shortcoming of 1.0 Resources I'm hard pressed to think of a single City, which produced food during the 1940's. Most cities were CONSUMING resources faster than producing them, with the exception of "Manpower". Every farmer will tell you "Farms feed Cities".... it has NEVER been the other way around. So Food production should NEVER be from cities. I do know a few towns which have sprung up ar…

freezy - - News

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from Chimere: “In 1.0, even if you lost one Industrial Center due to surprise, you can still concentrate the rest of your troops, build more dudes Your opponent is not necessarily able to outproduce you, since he has a resource constraint (like you have), and you have the home defense advantage (shorter production-to-battlefield time, and critically 15% defense for every province you take back. If you win the war, you get his IC and you may be back …

• Quote from General cdub: “Game Designers need a “Time Out” To whomever is in charge of making decisions? I believe at this point that a time out is called for. It is very evident to me and a greater number of players that there is a lot of controversy over 1.5. Some people like some things, others like other things and some don’t like a lot of things. I for one like a few things that you have mentioned about 1.5. However, maybe, just maybe you are trying to do too much at one time. It may be tim…

freezy - - News

Quote from Chimere: “In 1.0, even if you lost one Industrial Center due to surprise, you can still concentrate the rest of your troops, build more dudes Your opponent is not necessarily able to outproduce you, since he has a resource constraint (like you have), and you have the home defense advantage (shorter production-to-battlefield time, and critically 15% defense for every province you take back. If you win the war, you get his IC and you may be back in the game. In 1.5, if you lose a provin…

• I didnt forget Militia, they just have rather week offensive stats, move slowly and also take days to produce, so most likely it is too late by then. Even including Militia, your chances of a successful counter attack in the very early stages of the game are nearly as slim (or big, how you wanna see it) as in CoW1.5. I don't see a problem that is exclusive to 1.5 here. There are of course also other solutions in both versions as well, one could try to conquer the urban provinces of the enemy in …

• There isn't a hidden unit type bonus, so the anti tanks are not dealing less damage just because they are fighting an anti tank. Sadly I can also not explain the results the OP experienced, other than attributing it to bad luck. Luckily such unexpected results should not happen anymore with the combat system of CoW 1.5

• Quote from Tasmine: “If freezy really want to import this feature. I'd want to ask you how defender against invaders if one of your urban province being occupied. If both sides has 4 urban area at the begining. You now only 3 provinces can produce units while enemy has 5. And if invaders occupy your rural provinces. You have try to take it back without losing other urban province at the time. It will become an advantage of map side because you only need to focus one direction to other nation. Ho…

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

freezy - - News

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I had a bug report on Heavy Tanks not being able to change their appearance when turned South East. It is not on any bug fix and I do not know if it is resolved or not because I currently do no have any Heavy Tanks. ” We could not reproduce that bug anymore and figured that it was not a general issue, more like a caching problem. Most likely your heavy tanks will be fine now (If not, please clear browser cache again).

freezy - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “We want to make province management easier. We don't want players to manage hundreds of provinces anymore with dozens of simultaneous productions going on, scrolling through an endless province list once they conquered 2-3 nations. ” Are you sure that players also don't want to have dozens of simultaneous productions going on? I'm convinced that almost all players want to have many units in late game. Everything else would be weird and not satisfying…

• Yup, problem is being investigated. When the problem was found it will be fixed for future games, but can't be fixed for already running game rounds. Sorry for that.

• game wont open wars

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

Thanks for reporting. Can confirm the bug. We will investigate and fix the issue. edit: Problem should be fixed.

• Cant see citizens

freezy - - Questions and Answers

True, you can't see the citizen count in that view anymore. Was your question why? Because it is an arbitrary, unrealistic and made up number for most provinces, which also has no gameplay implications. We rather wanted to show meaningful information there.

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

freezy - - News

Quote from Soviet-boi: “I love the new design up date, will there be an updated infantry design as well? ” Yes. Quote from attacker101: “I don't like how Soviet/Russian planes are biplanes. I find that inaccurate and it doesn't really make the USSR air force all that advanced. ” Not inaccurate, developed in the late 1930's and one of Russia's major fighter types in the early years of WW2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_I-153