Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Game map is frozen

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have seen sometimes when a game with a lot of units visible gets very cumbersome for your devices to display. If you are using enhanced graphics I suggest switching them off and trying again.

• I am not sure if total economy is figured in, or perhaps just sufficient food and oil production to prevent shortages. That does make sense.

• coalition bug

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “inactive players automatically quit the coalition? ” Exactly. When a player is declared inactive this will cause them to be dropped from the coalition. Occasionally this doesn't happen and we have to reset it.

• Trading fee

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

There are a few changes and bug fixes being made on this. These are running on beta right now and naturally will be included in the next update to live games later this week I believe. You can read the patch notes when it rolls out for the full details. However, the market fee always has and will continue to be non-refundable. No changes to that on this update that I am aware of.

• 5). Selection of the country for a revolting province to join has quite a few factors. Average morale Popularity Army size Proximity Now of course there is not always a perfect match. High morale may overcome a longer distance or other things that don’t always make sense. It is of course a mathematical calculation that isn’t always predictable. A country that has been eliminated should not receive any provinces by revolt.

• 50 vs 50 map morale

Quote from ERICofOLLE: “without even starting I have a average morale of 70%. ” That is a normal number for nearly any map starting out. Generally after a few days your core morale rises, but that will not be the case here, which as I said reduces economic production. As everyone has this same penalty there is no increase in rates of rebellion in my experience, although proper garrisoning with forces is advised on newly captured provinces.

• Username

You may change your username yourself one time. It is possible for the support team to change your name again after six months, but keep in mind the support team is quite busy and not always available immediately.

• This is simply the X factor, overwhelm, and the max chance factors at work, it isn't tied to any specific timer. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/6446-the-x-factor/

• 50 vs 50 map morale

In previous running's of the 50v50 event the morale penalty has not been a significant problem regarding rebellions and such. It does have a suppressing effect on resource production globally, which does tend to slow the game down.

• Create New Game

All maps larger than 22 players are system generated at regular intervals and are not available to be created by individual players.

• Sorry, but dumb question

There are three settings for alliance join settings that the alliance leader may use: 1) Free to join. This means that anyone can join without needing to be approved. 2) Application must be accepted. This means anyone outside the alliance will see an "apply" button, but the leader or officers of the alliance need to approve the application. 3) Invite only. This means that the user does not see any join or apply button, and the only option is for the alliance leader/officers to select a user's pr…

• Quote from THEARBITER117: “Providences with stars are showing up on the providence list? ” If this was indeed a beta game issue it is simply part of the nature of dealing with beta features. Building in city only provinces will be a part of the next 1.5 event I am sure as it was in the last one, likely this was a crossover from that temporarily.

• Quote from freezy: “which is handy if you are on your commute ” You shouldn't use your phone while driving

• coalition bug

While that should not happen, it does from time to time. Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and a game operator should be able to resolve your issue.

• As described, the winner will be coalition X, as the combined coalition has more points than you do. Both members will be awarded the coalition win statistic and will each get the coalition victory reward. You will receive second place and get the second place reward plus VP, which may be more gold than the coalition reward. If you join the coalition, make sure you wait until after the next day change before retiring, as you don't want the retirement to be processed before your coalition joining…

• Build up Barracks

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

It is rare to have enough food to support higher level barracks unless you are producing a unit that requires them.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “That doesn't matter if you just checked out that game and figured out that the country selection isn't great but if you already started and you are removed, that will be an issue ” Your fear is unfounded as that does not happen.

• 50 vs 50 map

The side with more active players.

• Pemanent Ban

As you admitted in chat to having multiple accounts, further mail is not required. Should you wish to discuss this you can open a private conversation with me, Eminem2891, and Stormbringer50, the Senior Moderators.

• tutorial map

I believe you are comparing two different maps. Tutorial 22 is different from Clash of Nations 22.