Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Ozzone - - News

Is there any chance you can start showing levels of units in the split window? Gets confusing when you can't tell which levels you are splitting. 1.5 is going to have lots of different levels in the same stack. -Ozzone

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “But if the entire world is in different coalitions, this will turn the map into a Christmas tree which will look really weird... ” Then do it at least once each year over the holidays. For the holiday spirit. Ho ho ho.

• Transport planes?

Ozzone - - Suggestions / Criticism

Actually the very first transport helicopters weren't invented until 1947. There were some various airplane transports being used during the war but no helicopters.

• Supply Drops

Here's what I'd like to see with the supply drop. We get to select which province we want it to drop in. A mistake can be made (which often happens in wartime) and it lands in an adjacent province. Drops on center point. Must pick up with ground unit. Can pick up in allies provinces as long as share map is active. We get to choose 3 resources. Occasionally the requisition sergeant screws up and gives you a different resource or only 2 resources. Such is war. We get to select a desired blueprint.…

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

Ozzone - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from f118: “Quote from Ozzone: “I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources that can be increased by upgrading Industry, manpower isn't upgradeable. Does anyone else have a thought about this. Does it make the game better or worse. I haven't decided yet because I haven't had enough play time in 1.5 to determine…

• I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. This may have already been discussed, but I'm not going to go through every single post to find out. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources that can be increased by upgrading Industry, manpower isn't upgradeable. You have to conquer/control more provinces. Players can no longer just sit tight on the core provinc…

• General Nightman, I wasn't asking what the SBDE was based on. That's an entirely different discussion of itself. What I was trying to get at was what is the base damage before calculating other factors that can modify it even lower. Simply that base damage is always Condition * SBDE. Final net damage may be entirely different.

• Can one of the experts here tell me if this is the correct calculation? I'm using the Tac Bomber Lvl 4 example above. The base damage output is basically the condition times the SBDE? For example: Condition: 234.4 hit points (HP) = 94% (or is the 234.4 the value after multiplying by .94?) State-based damage efficiency: 64% (234.4 * .94) * .64 = 141.01 or 234.4 * .64 = 150.01 - Ozzone

• K/D ratio numbers

Ozzone - - Questions and Answers

So it's based on the value assigned. Is there a list of values of all units?

• K/D ratio numbers

My question is what number is the "troops"? Is it a single unit (which we know isn't just one troop). In other words, if my kills is 2100, exactly 2100 what? It can't be casualties because that's individual soldiers and I've killed a lot more than that. I'm assuming it's the actual units. 2,100 sounds more reasonable based on how many games I've played. I understand what the ratio is, just not where the numbers actually come from is all. - Ozzone

• I don't think anti-air works the same way. Unless the unit is attacked, it doesn't automatically attack. However, if you patrol and it attacks any enemies on the ground, the aa will kick in and retaliate. Least that's what I've experienced. - Ozzone

• K/D ratio numbers

Where exactly do they come from? Are these total units and not casualties as implied? - Ozzone

• I appreciate everyone's input on this. Maybe I opened a can of worms but I didn't mean to. I was looking at the big picture and the prime reason was given by WayneBo. It would help in placing ABs. What I'm asking for is very simple to implement. The game can easily calculate the distance and display it after the time in the dialog box. That's all. This is child's play for a developer and one of the easiest changes to implement. I can understand a lot of you disagreeing it's needed but I'm talkin…

• Quote from AK140: “Agreed, there's a nuclear weapon in the game which have 50 km blast radius (at least i heard) and it would've been useful to have distance shown and stuff... although my issue with distance in this game is that they are inconsistent across all maps. Some maps are larger than others, and their distance is different ” I understand that. The map is definitely not exactly to scale. Still the game has to have a distance value to being the time calculation. I would simply like to kn…

• Quote from Eurofighter3: “This time is based on the speed of the unit, the unit level, the nature of the province and the existing infrastructure in the province. ” You have to have a value for distance to calculate time based on movement. It's the law of physics. You can't tell how long it will take to get somewhere if you don't know how far it is to begin with. - Ozzone

• It's obvious that the game uses a distance value to calculate the time it takes something to go from point A to point B. Why don't you show that to us? That's intel that would have been readily available to commanders in the field during the war. We need to see more than just the ETA and Arrival Time. Those numbers will be more useful if we can also see the distance used to calculate it. I've played many games and this is the first one where an obvious piece of code should have been in there day…

• Quote from _Pontus_: “ I fear you have to worry more about the enemies that are building lots of arty/SPA and do know how to protect them.... ” I know. I'm talking about the tons of players that don't. I'm not going to send 20 bombers in to get slaughtered if they have good anti-air. It's just fun to go in and wipe out groups of armor/troops without taking a single hit for those dumb enough to not provide defense.

• I love it when an enemy makes tons of artillery. A single squad of about 20 tactical bombers will wipe them all out without taking any damage to the planes. If they don't protect them, they will all disappear very quickly. If they have anti-tank and anti-air support, I send in a bunch of tanks to engage the anti-air units right before the bombers hit the artillery units.

• New Unit: Minefields

Based on that, I like your idea. Adds a new dimension to the game without being OP.

• New Unit: Minefields

I like your idea but if mines are added, a way to detect them should also be added.