Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• well then its not really a big deal i dont use gold much anyway

• I have recently made a new account to get a fresh start with my stats (deleted old account already) and i had 15000 gold from the tutorial and completing some challenges I am only in 2 games atm a 22player map (tutorial map) and a 10 player road to war europe map and i don t spend gold in these games. I logged on to see i only had 13000 gold and was confused. maybe i accidentally spent it without knowing but i dont think i did i looked at me troops and nothing was gold rushed and nothing was bou…

• their good if you want to take out someones economy or wage moral warfare. they can end stalemates alot too so they are useful alot in late games

• I would like to play as India IGN Ve Xan

• well i still have some troops i intend to use them

• ive been invaded twice i cant escape

• Why did Italy suck in WW2

Darth Anor - - Off Topic

Before the actual war broke out Italy was extremly mobilized and on paper had one of the most powerful armies in the world. They had a naval fleet that had potential to match the British fleet and a statistically stronger ground and air force than USSR and even Germany. My theories are that Italian leaders and generals were corrupt and Mussolini was giving away high ranking positions to his friends and/or selling them off to the highest bidder. I also think that Italy, just like France and UK, w…

• New Unit Ideas?

Darth Anor - - Suggestions / Criticism

Guerilla units. They move in and do a certain amount of damage and imedietly retreat back to where they attacked from. It would be a 1 hour cool down like artilery and they cant die on attacks you would have to attack them yourself to kill them. They could also be used to destroy buildings.

• [FULL] Alternative WWII

Darth Anor - - Roleplaying Threads

I would like to play as Argentina and also you have China listed twice

• coalition trade

I dont know why something like this hasnt been added already. I thought it would be cool to be able to trade like normal just in coalition chat that way any one of your members could accept the trade. I feel like it would make things easier. Also I noticed spies cannot pick up msgs from coalition chat. I think it would be cool to have like a coalition HQ in the leaders capital or something like that and if a enemy put a spy there they could pick up msgs from your coalition chat

• in terms of units if you double click one units it will put all the units in that region into 1 stack. If you want all units just click each stack with holdning Ctrl. Not sure if thats what you meant but hope it helps

• Or get this? We could just enjoy the gd game! ITS A DAMN VIDEO GAME. The kind of people who are actually offended by this literally look for things to be offended by. It doesnt matter. You won a ------ game why cant you just chill the hell out and enjoy yourself on a game.

• Female

This is a game where players control a country and they lead that country through economical crisies and warfare. I see no reason for there to be specifications for genders. This game is about war fronts, not fronts for pedophiles and perverts. No offense to the people who feel the need to make their personal identity known on a game, but no. Its not worth the effort and headache.

• Well it all depends on the reputation of your country. (only applies with elite AI) If your country is expanding very fast AI countries might declare war or trade embargos on you and usually in this case the only way to end a war is to completely conquer their lands. In most cases with normal AI and inactive players all you have to do is go to the diplomacy tab, go to the country you want peace with, and change your relation from war to peace. It will take a day or 2 for the AI to give you peace…

• sounds like great idea! I just hope the staff won't shut it down out of fear of losing money

• I need help

Darth Anor - - Questions and Answers

Community created Guides & Videos You will find a lot more help with a bunch of stuff there but the guide i was talking about is here docs.google.com/document/d/1FV…G53QVnf6QsQGrjVgSi2E/edit

• I need help

Darth Anor - - Questions and Answers

make a new account? I dont know. Honestly the tutorial only helps with basics. If you really want to get good read the handbook thing or whatever its called it goes in depth and has a lot of great info

• its just simply the more research youve completed, the more advanced your nation is

• I'd like to join. Dont let my level fool you, ive been playing for about 2 years now and id say ive gained a bit of expierence. in game name is Ve Xan

• honestly i dont think its real. They are very greedy when it comes to gold. I hope its just because they are constantly updating the game and making it better, but i cannot be sure. They want you to buy gold as much as possible so it wouldnt make financial sense for them to give it away for free. Sorry bud