Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

• There's a limit level? and you speak others languages than english?

• I released about it months ago : Maritime Borders

• I was talking about how to resolve the morale problems in Change the war effects

• I'm in the reviewable game. I have some of my favorites moments in CoW and I only can remember it not see it. A lot of goods games lost :c

• Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “3. How the war is going on I think that if we want an accuracy game, we have to see the history in all the views, even if are consider "inhumans", like the PoW's. When the Nazi Germany lead by Adolf Hitler, declared the war to Poland. How you think guys that the citizens felt?. Some ignoring, but the others ones was like, "Yeah, wow, we are the boss in Europe, nothing going to stop us now, etc...". Concreting, they felt good about do it. …

• Quote from Umm_oof: “just to clarify that Germany invaded Poland not declaring war on the Polish the only country Germany declared war on was the USA ” but you understand what i mean, yeah?

• SImply awesome, I never though about give gold everytime that you log your account in a determined time. I never though that this idea could be real... You have see my other realeases? Are you agree about some?... The combat experience and the 1940 map could bring some curious players to play the game.

• I don't know about you, guys, but I feel that the developers are forgiven the real players, the ones who want new modes and updates according to the neccesities of the community, the ones who are always looking to bugs, gameplay, tactics, etc... in other words, US, the NOT-GOLD USERS. In the forum we have already realeased pages and pages of new forms to become the game more satisfactory for everyone. But a lot, not to say, all these titles and solutions are passed like **** , no more. I know th…

• I really think that could be a good part to change now, because we are getting updates more fast than ever.

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I believe it is not a matter of Political Correctness. This is a German company, and Germany does not have the same laws relative to what we Americans call Free Speech/ in fact it is against the law in Germany *(and Austria I think>?) to display the Nazi flag, make a Nazi salute even etc. One possibility might be to have a large number of potential flags to pick from and to have players make flags to be placed in the pool of options. This way they can screen it once a mo…

• i come back and see a civil war. Wonderful... I think that a solution would be put all the flags on a public archive, where an admin will gives you permission to introduce it into your new nation. If not, you cannot change it with that image. Simple... For not waiting the advise of a player or an admin time later...

• But could be representative in future games if the moral could change decreasing or increasing according the war

• Everyone can tell about how important, and in which chacateristics, declare war in CoW is overriding. But, today I want to talk about some troubles and headcaches that origin this way of diplomacy. I released a similar debate some days before, but not deepining, only complaining. So... When you go to war, declaring it to some person, the newspaper automatically publish a column suggesting that "is terrible, and the world will go over you". Looks very impressive,but don't have any impact in the p…

• Province moral

Marcos Sicilia - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “the sorrounding provinces gets moral penalties ” this is already included by "Neighbours" and "Enemy neighbours" ” But I mean, that only the surrounding lands, not all the parts of a nation, only the ones taht can be in danger... ” Again, it's the same you asking for. Neighbours applies according to the morale of the surrounding provinces. Enemy neighbours applies according to surrounding en…

• Province moral

I've not explain well that point. When you enter at war, all your provinces get a penalty of moral (-5), out of real logic. Beacuse only the surrouding provinces have the insecure feeling of a soon attack, being in danger, thus having less moral. That what I'm complaining. Only the surrounding provinces or the ones that is in danger must be with the moral penalty, not all your country.

• Province moral

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “the sorrounding provinces gets moral penalties ” this is already included by "Neighbours" and "Enemy neighbours" ” But I mean, that only the surrounding lands, not all the parts of a nation, only the ones taht can be in danger...

• Province moral

Okay, one of the most things that I see unreal is, the moral province. First: the distance from the capital. Why? this will must be implement only to the secondary lands, because they haven't a real nationalism about the conqueror country. Loosing his bad points meanwhile the time slips away. Recognising this conqueror country part of them... Second: When you declare war, you have a penalty of -5. This don't have sense. When germany conquered Poland, you really think that the germans look it lik…

• In a 100 map server I'm getting troubles with the IA, not for bugs. If not the Artifical intelligence is creating amounts of troops that a real experimented player never will do, like the paratroopers they were produced like fighters or bombers. Because the AI don't use it in an agressive way... Another thing is the new upgrade with the units. Fire at will. the player who aren't gold members are getting haedcache with the AI's. Now I've had to look amazed how Nacionalist China declare war to me,…

• Quote from BMfox: “Fair point, but what would you do with those planes? ” Well. Those planes will be a new air unit. Used essencially to transport all class of infantery (only), without consuming the same than the other planes, but having the heatlh or the speed of one of them. Being neccesary to be covered by fighters so don't have a good defence/attack combat stadistic on air. Carrying troops like the aircraft carrier, but when you move throgh the enemy land the units "jump", and the plane get…