Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• I have been seeing the same thing in my current game. I also have bombarded units with ships, planes, or artillery and weakened them significantly. Then when I move in to finish them off with my units, they are back to full strength and 100% morale. I've had some AI units get destroyed and then reappear at full strength in the same spot later than day. It's almost like the AI has started using gold or something. It's very frustrating to spend all day softening up targets with artillery, and then…

• AXIS vs ALLIES # 7 Game Invite

gsg - - Roleplaying Threads

Still no France? Count me in. Allons-y, mes amis!

• AXIS vs ALLIES # 7 Game Invite

Spiker, hope you don't need much sleep. You'll have some long nights trying to survive as Russia!

• Gold spammer =(

gsg - - Off Topic

Glad he's pouring his cash into COW so I don't have to.

• Count me in. My ID is gabegard.

• Realistic WW2 Game # 6 Invite

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “hi James- I am in again - if possible I would like to play UK as I am sure I can improve my early performance and boy it was nail biting fun and really there were aspects of why real historical decisions were made as they were ” You were very impressive as the UK last time. Excellent logistic and combat decisions on your part. Looking forward to allying with you again. After the meat grinder of the USSR, it will be a nice break to play the USA!

• Gold Spamming

gsg - - Suggestions / Criticism

Only once have I used a bunch of gold, but it was saved from when I started the game, server outage payments, and game wins, not bought. I used it against someone who was my ally and double-crossed me, and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun to see his plan go up in smoke. In hindsight, I wish I had that gold back, and I'm definitely glad I didn't spend real money on it. I can see how someone could keep buying gold in the heat of the moment, though most probably regret it when their credit …

• Realistic WW2 Game # 5 Invite

Sorry James, I thought I'd replied here yesterday but I guess I never hit Submit. I have the 5K gold for the game and I'm on board with the treaty with Germany and whatever else I need to do. My game name is gabegard - sorry for the confusion!

• Realistic WW2 Game # 5 Invite

I'd like the Soviets if still available.

• I'm in (gabegard as my game ID)

• AI Changes?

gsg - - General Discussions

Yeah, most troublesome is the AI popping up and taking undefended cities which usually wipes out or damages all your buildings. And yes, I can imagine a noob player quitting right away after logging in and seeing something like this: COW.png

• AI Changes?

Ah, Elite AI it is! I never knew there was such a thing. Now I realize that must be what the green stripe on my game icon indicates. I found this thread that discusses it: Elite AI question? It's cool to have AI that is actually part of the game, and now that I see the details of how it works, I better understand what happened. I just wish it was a bit smarter so it was more of a challenge rather than just an annoyance. Either way, in the future I will be prepared for the Elite AI actions. I wou…

• AI Changes?

First post here - apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it. I've been playing COW for a while now and had become accustomed to the AI that functioned as not much more than traffic cones on the map. Apart from the ROW advantage that you could sometimes get, they could always be relied upon to sit quietly while you bypassed them and came back later to clean things up. I recently started a new game after finishing up a long one, and I was surprised to find that that AI is far different …