Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 756.

• To rule out some other causes: Are you sure you were still connected to the server when you checked back? Often times stuff like this is only a display issue due to the client not being connected anymore. Reloading the game should update the ownership. Otherwise this would be a very weird bug, never encounter this. Would need some reproduction steps then.

• Resource Trading Returns

freezy - - News

We may look into doing some slight balancing changes to the current CoW version in the upcoming weeks, when we have some time for that. Probably doing the changes proposed to Infantry then. (this is not a promise btw)

• The Resource Issue

freezy - - Suggestions / Criticism

I asked our QA to have a look at the issue, but a random event is always hard to reproduce. If you have any detailed clues what may cause this, you can leave them here.

• The Resource Issue

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Conquering other countries has already been made a children's game by reducing the probability of revolts to almost zero (a terrible change, by the way... that terrible that Bytro didn't even dare to announce it in the News section) ” It wasnt announced because we never deliberately changed the revolt mechanics. If it is the case as you describe it, then it is a bug. if you have more info on how to reproduce it, you can fill us in and then we try to debug it.

• Day one AI moves

Depends on which map is played, there are different threshholds for when the AI becomes active (usually multiple ingame days). Also, maybe you played a speed map and therefore joined on real life day 2, but which was ingame on a higher day already? Then there was also the bug that lets you choose AI nations in certain maps (going to be fixed soon), which also may have played a role. It also depends on if the nation you picked was attacked by another player, which prompts the AI to become active …

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

freezy - - News

Thanks, we will fix it.

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

freezy - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I wish that they would reduce the allocation of code design time from graphics to more fundamental issues ” Graphics needs rarely any coding. I would estimate that 90% of code time in this update went to bugfixes. Hoped the community likes this. Quote from Michael Myres: “Hi i'm just wondering are we getting a re design on the secret tech tree if we are can we get a German bomber for the nuclear bomb like the Me.264 instead of American one and same for the other two fact…

• FP games will not load

freezy - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Works again.

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

freezy - - News

These are all newly made tracks for our games.

• Quote from freezy: “Since one asked how the different tracks are named... We decided to give them some proper names and upload them to a Youtube playlist, so you can listen to them or use them in community projects CoW Soundtrack playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNAOWXfLfdyKBk9sEl8pUARIoueVH7Cq There will also be a Supremacy (our other franchise) playlist coming soon, which has similar music just with some more WW1 flavour. ” Since our other games Supremacy 1 & Supremacy 1914 now received m…

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

freezy - - News

Quote from freezy: “We decided to upload the Soundtrack to a Youtube playlist, so you can listen to it or use it for CoW community projectssmile.png CoW Soundtrack playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNAOWXfLfdyKBk9sEl8pUARIoueVH7Cq If you like this style of music, there will also be one for Supremacy (our other franchise) coming soon, which has similar music just with some more WW1 flavour. ” Since our other games Supremacy 1 & Supremacy 1914 now received music in the game as well, I also wan…

• Building damage is currently a bit messed up in the code. Currently units deal only about 3% of their building damage to buildings, so absurd high values would be needed there, which are then also misleading, plus damage to morale follows a different curve and it would be very unbalanced. It is on our plan to fix this calculation in the coming months so that we are able to properly assign building or morale damage to units without going to insane numbers.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from freezy: “which is handy if you are on your commute ” You shouldn't use your phone while driving ” true, was thinking more about subway

• 50 vs 50 map morale

freezy - - Questions and Answers

Indeed, that penalty will be removed in the CoW1.5 version of the game.

• Hi, the mobile game will remain in portrait mobile, for the simple reason that aloooot of Interfaces in the game use lists, and scrolling lists vertically makes much more sense. The whole layout would have to be rebuilt to support landscape mode. Also, in portrait mode you can play it with 1 hand, which is handy if you are on your commute for example.

• who attacks who

In the next patch you will be able to defend allied provinces before the enemy conquers it.

• 2 bugs

freezy - - Bug Reports and Issues

We will continue to tweak selection boxes and unit positioning in the near future. Perhaps we can also increase the maximum zoom-in level.

• 50 vs 50 map

freezy - - General Discussions

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The side with more active players. ” True, but since we introduced EliteAI as default such team maps should be at least a bit more balanced now

• I would estimate end of February. But that can still change.

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

freezy - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Some observations which 1.5 has a chance to address before it follows in the shortcoming of 1.0 Resources I'm hard pressed to think of a single City, which produced food during the 1940's. Most cities were CONSUMING resources faster than producing them, with the exception of "Manpower". Every farmer will tell you "Farms feed Cities".... it has NEVER been the other way around. So Food production should NEVER be from cities. I do know a few towns which have sprung up ar…