Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Staff Intro - Captain Hurricane

Dv8nt - - Support Team

"Sometimes I put the wine in the food" sheesh what a waste of good wine~~ welcome to the team.

• My understanding is, it was removed for it was being abused, So i would imagine it will not be returning anytime soon. I for one see very little use for the trading units, in comparison to how it can be exploited by others to an advantage

• Using planes to defence

Dv8nt - - Questions and Answers

Most player's prefer patrolling over straight attacking , (except for if your off line~) one of the reasons's being you do 25% of damage taken/given every 1/4 game hour, vs 100% damage taken/given and then fly back to refuel. plus while on patrol you can then still attack for that 100%. Just be wise on patrol, they become sitting ducks for a skilled opponent to take out. Best advice I can give, is try different things and find the one that suits your strategy. for concepts like this are purely s…

• Elite AI Popularity

Dv8nt - - Suggestions / Criticism

Over the last few weeks I have been listening to some players talk about AI's declaring war, to the point that the entire world was at war with them, and they thought it patently unfair. While I had never had this issue, I decided to create my own game, locking all other players out to test the AI's aggressiveness, and I did discover 2 things I think could be improved upon. 1. I first had to get my popularity down low enough in the game, so I could try and focus on figuring out how to improve it…

• I have no friends!!

I was offering a legitmate answer to your question, dont really feel that was worthy of being reffered to as a bot. good luck to you then

• I have no friends!!

they do, its called an alliance

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Dv8nt - - Off Topic

HMMM, maybe just maybe quit trying to debate each other, and debate the topic~~ seems logical to me

• javaslat

Thank you for the post in our forum, as our developers are keenly interested in every players suggestions. but that being said this is the english server, I would appreciate it if in the future you could make all future posts in english.

• just like in the real world, you cant be a warmonger and expect everyone to then trust you when asking for peace, why should they believe you will not attack them, once they accept a ceasefire or peace agreement. I for one do not, you attack me, its on like donkey kong until one of us is wiped off the map. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…popularity-with-elite-ai/

• The State Based Damage Efficiency. Forum thread on SBDE goo.gl/HBY9fu each unit type only affects those of the exact same type so interceptors with jet fighters dont interfere with each other sbde wise

• I was cheated on you

Dv8nt - - Bug Reports and Issues

best advice I can give you is enter the game you purchased the gold from, and at the bottom right select the gear icon. then select bug report, file a report for the game developers to investigate from, make sure to choose "payment issue", and list all pertinent information to assist them in the investigation. and of course remember to try and be civil and polite, as they are there to help you. Being as this should be a private matter between you and the person investigating this, I would apprec…

• one of the main reasons I assume there is a cool down period, is as a member you can see every unit of your allies armies, the three days allows them the chance to reposition and their armies in a defensive measure BEFORE their ex-ally can join another coallition and jump them. I must agree , anything that slows or negates people betraying another is a good thing. If they dont want to wait the three days, they can upset their allies and get them to boot, then if i remember right its only 24 hour…

• Chat ban bug/accident?

Dv8nt - - Bug Reports and Issues

I regret to inform you, that you have been banned from chat awaiting a name change. names such as you have chose are not allowed according to the Tos's you agreed too, when you created your account. In the near future you will be contacted by someone with the directions on how to accomplish your name change, and they will ask you to send them three possible names of which they will choose one ( so you have time to consider). then once an appropriate name has been chosen your chat ban will be lif…

• Chat moderators

and with every ban, we send an accompanying mail that lists the infraction, and all the links to the accompanying rules. In that mail is also the names of the individuals that supervise the chat moderators, and you should feel free to contact them with issues concerning interactions between you and other moderators, when you feel you have been wronged

• As a Retired Chief Warrant 5, a Commissioned officer is an officer by commission, a Warrant officer is an officer by warrant, as an NCO ( or Non-commissioned Officer) is designated an officer by experience. Generally what this works out to is a Warrant is usually someone who has specialized in field and as such has earned the title of officer, most notably you will find these ranks in helicopter pilots, law enforcement, or staff positions and other very specialized fields ~ ( considered similar …

• Quote from Nooberium: “FP Game #2830244. Day 11. About 4 hours ago, ALL of my units completely disappeared along with ALL of my coalition partner's units. Have produced 3 units since then, now Army Size = 3. ” As Frontline pioneer games are designed to test for bugs, these things naturally do occur. T he staff are aware of the issue and are currently working on getting this addressed

• Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” a few updates ago they replaced the regular AI , with the upgraded version "elite AI"~ with this newer version your in game reputation matters much much more! If for example you have a very low in game reputation the AIS might declare trade embargos against you, not except ROW request…

• Coast defenses

I recommend building forts, where there is risk of invasion. and place a few rail guns, arty, and AA in them along with one tank. fight those right and you can at the very minimum cause serious harm to your invaders! you can even set a few naval bombers a province behind to hit the transports as they approach! or even patrol out to sea with subs using add target to go back and forth!

• Kids

Dv8nt - - General Discussions

I gotta admit, I find it extremely ironic your named island "boy"~~ and then saying that! Best advice I have for you is be more selective as to who you let join, or which you join~ The only person that can stab you in the back, is the person you trust enough to stand behind you with a knife!

• A Curious Problem

Dv8nt - - Questions and Answers

A couple of things comes to my mind that might cause this~ 1. Was the AA in a fort, a level 5 fort would protect it, with the low losses, my assumption would be a fort is involved. 2. Since you said you were not online~ When I see someone using patrol for long periods, i'll happily send a stack of AA under it to shoot em down 3. possibly seeing you patrol they used interceptors or jet fighters to shoot you down I only use patrol when I am offline over friendly territory, for I am not there to mo…