Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

• I cannot enter game?

• Quote from Hoernchen1301: “Are we playing a Europe card with the people here? ” Do you mean like a european 'race' card.

• can u asign me to november group please.

• Xarus, I want to register for the November Team and yet, The system will not allow me to join? Can you correct this before the deadline today at 18hrs.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Xarus: “But why only some groups of the planes must fly back and other not? ” When plane groups are split sometimes the green zone is "lost" and they are given the patrol zone incorrectly oriented due east. (I believe it has to do with which group keeps the same designation and which gets a new designation) To avoid this issue: 1) Don't split plane groups on the ground 2) Make splits in the air prior to refueling at the final airbase before the patrol location. …

• Hi LukeNick Thank you. I have posted a link. I am not sure i can post the link. Here is a you tube search , go about 12 minutes into the video to see best of the animation. Also the battle in russia is very good example. But go to You Tube and Search for: Napoleon's Great Blunder: Spain 1808 youtube.com/watch?v=_SMXT6dTwEo

• So you are happy with an end of game video highlighting Battle sequences and battle numbers in fast time. So you do agree with the Idea of video of the game of the game for a end of game release. You do not agree with a daily video with highlights of battle's even if they are animated and do not reveal the players troops numbers or unit type. Animated _ I suggested using Osprey's method of animation of Military re enactments. Using Osprey method none of your concerns would be an issue so we coul…

• Quote from Lukenick: “I don't think that will work. Extadition MAY occur, but I doubt it. Anyways I still stand strongly against your video idea unless all players with troops visible comply to the taping of the match. ” Do you mean Re-daction. The Troops numbers wont be visible. They will be in the final video. You have given your opinion, it is not a logical opinion. The video of the game will not compromise the strategy or skill of the game. It will in no way give information out that is rele…

• Quote from Spiffolo: “there are some LP on youtube that do subscriber partecipation maps or even just make updates to their match.... and as you said they have the video upload 3/4 days later to avoid the knowing postion of the army. yest a sub chord of protetion will be visible, but same will be for the spies.... just delay it and a player of the match can do it.... for a "spectator" systme, i think the new dirty dozen get swissland as a neutral admin country, no conquering alllowed, so you cou…

• Quote from alexl12: “Although I cannot say anything to the gold use of Kolin17, I think it is a great idea to make a video of the competition! This could be largely extended in the future, but in the beginning it would be better to start small... @Mr Selfridge: May you link one of the videos you mentioned? ” Kolin 17 posted it on the Dirty dozen thread, a few post up from this. Here is the thread about doing an Admin Video. Someone with full editorial control. Link: Can Admin Video competition g…

• Yes, and it just happened to me again. It is actually a huge problem in terms of loss of time and strategy and risk to troops. Sometimes they re fuel and sometimes they just return to the airport. It is a new BUG! Please fix this bug. Please Please.

• I have more information about this bug which continues to annoy me. If you are patrolling your planes, and you set the planes to the edge of the limit of the planes patrol range, it will fly there and then suddenly return to the aiport. You can not reset it. It does this because if you go even a tiny bit outside the limit, it will return to the airport. However it always used to do this but it was automatic and you could recall the planes in a few seconds and reset their patrol. Now however they…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Such a thing is not possible, and would be in violation of The General Data Protection Regulation. ” Esports all record their games. Therefore without a doubt it is possible. I think you are misunderstanding Data protection and privacy laws. The players are user names, they have no identity. Even so in all Esports the actual identity of the players is known. I think you are confusing this issue Vorlon. This data and privacy has no bearing on the idea being discussed. As of…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Mr Selfridge: “Unban Kolin17 immediately and Hire him to make the video for the game's, proper salary. ” What exactly are you suggesting? Make a video of your game,and gold use is OK ” I am interested in Making a video of the competition games. Kolin17 has done a brilliant example of what we should work towards. This has nothing to do with gold use, so i am not sure why you bring this into the conversation. On the Dirty Dozen map. Kolin17 either saw or misto…

• Update: I know why this happened on this occasion. For some reason the game system thought that i had 41 planes but i had in fact 40 planes. I had 1 more plane out scouting. When i double clicked all the planes as you do when you want to move them all at once, I get the number 41 planes. Which is correct i had 41 planes but only 40 in the main group. The 1 planes was very far away. So i had the 40 planes and broke them down to groups of 5 interceptor and 5 tac bombers. The BUG added 1 extra tac …

• Great News. Kolin17 already does these videos. Maybe if your very nice to him and ask him politely he might do this for a small fee. I would recommend introducing Kolin 17 to OSPREY battle re enactments to get an idea of the flavour that would look good and be effective in the battle scenes. In fast time of course.

• This was the thread I started on this Idea. Can Admin Video competition game.

• Grrr Such an annoying silly bug, 1 hour of game play wasted.

• Brilliant video Kolin17. Excellent. That is exactly what we need. My recommendation: Unban Kolin17 immediately and Hire him to make the video for the game's, proper salary. That was almost perfect. Great minds think alike but you my Russian friend have the brains to make it work.

• First: I know the game very well and this is 100% a BUG!!! When I fly to a point on the map, and set my patrol at the edge of the range limit, it sets, and i then reset the patrol to group the planes 5 sets of 10 planes (5tac/5interceptors). Then i reset the patrol again and again until all my planes are in a tight formation. ( these planes are all on the same PIE of patrol range). I,e before i leave i group them one side of the airport then group them all on the other side. Same pie. After i se…