Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• In the few times recently that players have reported this I have found two possibilities upon investigation: 1) The AI had given Right of Way, so the forces simply marched through without declaring war. or 2) The province HAD actually been captured, but the display was not updating properly for the player, and reloading would show that they owned the provinces that they should. The player had actually gotten a notification of capturing the province, but the display lagged behind.

• conquered capitals

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Infrastructure and fortifications improve morale in the province they are located in, and through the neighbors morale mechanic they also influence the adjoining provinces. The positive effects of a capital can be simulated with a sufficient concentration of these morale improving buildings.

• The close combat radius of all attacks is 5 km, so if a direct attack is done on a disembarking unit at the shoreline, any AA or ship within that 5 km will return fire, damaging the plane. If there is excessive space between the disembarking unit and their support units the enemy might be able to patrol precisely enough that the fragile disembarking units are within the patrol circle and the supporting units are not. Naturally there are times that your ability to move naval units closer to shore…

• Without a password or an email to recover the password with it is very difficult to recover an account. Please submit a report using the link in my signature and we will see if there is anything we can do to verify your identity as the owner of the account. callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I have it in game 3016639 which is a Beta game ” Try switching Enhanced Graphics on from the settings in the lower right corner. This bug has been reduced and now only affects a very small area in traditional canvas graphics only.

• Just a salty player

Quote from General Skeet: “Terrain: Mostly plains ” I was under the impression that this was ONE battle that we were discussing. I am confused by your "mostly" answer. Terrain is either one thing or another as the dividing lines between provinces are quite definite.

• Quote from Peachez: “I’m an just confused why the desktop mode button doesn’t work and why the desktop mode links I email myself aren’t working either ” These buttons are not working for everyone, which is why we have given you these alternate instructions. I expect this bug will be resolved once it is determined which browsers and devices are having issues with it and the cause is identified. Unfortunately I am not able to give an estimate of the time that will be required to resolve this issue…

• Just a salty player

Still many unanswered questions. Terrain? Fortifications? Core province of the enemy? Artillery type units or planes in the vicinity as well? Here is how the battle would shape up. So a pair of level 1 light tanks taking on a single level 1 AA in an urban environment. 2.5 attack against infantry multiplied by 50% because of the urban terrain, and then doubled because there are two units = 2.5. The enemy likely has a 15% core defense bonus, making that 2.1 maximum damage possible. forum.callofwar…

• Quote from Peachez: “I attempted to log back into CoW and it brings me to my current game but it is still in mobile mode. ” Did you reach the log in screen as I showed? If you are going directly to the game in mobile mode you must be following a bookmark. You MUST type callofwar.com into the address bar and log in that way so you don't use the "Browser+mobile" part of your bookmark or remembered link. Quote from Peachez: “I attempted to use an incognito window ” And did you again use a bookmark …

• Game not loading

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

If the game loads properly on one of your browsers and not on another that indicates a problem with your browser. As suggested above clear your browser cache and cookies, then close and restart your browser.

• The solution for this issue is to clear your browser cookies relating to Call of War, then clear your browser cache, as our first reply to you stated. This is because the information that your browser uses to determine if you want to use mobile mode or desktop mode is stored as a cookie in your browser. There is nothing stored on the server side at all, so this fix is something that you have to do on your own device. I am not aware of these steps not working for any case that we have tested. The…

• Just a salty player

Restrisiko is correct. We are unable to answer the question without complete information. Also the terrain makes a difference, as tanks are both half strength and half hit points in cities, and single file tanks are easily destroyed in an urban environment. An AA unit is a heavy machine gun that can shoot airplanes out of the sky, these are also quite effective when used on ground units. Really fun to watch a video of an M45 Quadmount or similar in action.

• conquered capitals

As the capital is simply a "building" that could be moved around, it will be difficult to associate any special abilities with a PROVINCE that formerly was a capital AND was captured by your forces. I don't see the logic that you would need to capture one enemy building intact in order to build your own building of the same type on that location. The idea behind commandos being only producible at your capital is designed so that you may only produce a limited number of them.

• There is a similar bug on other maps currently. I am not aware of this affecting the 10 player maps. Is this the Blitz 10 or the Road to War 10? Could you please send in a bug report from that game so I can look into it?

• Quote from Mr.Itspossible: “2)Now I can login but I can't do nothing - can't click anything... ” You may be having an issue with an outdated web browser. Some of the older web browsers simply need to be updated or have a newer version of the browser downloaded in order to be compatible with the current version of this game.

• Visibility Issue?

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from cycle9: “used to be 1.5 or higher. ” This has not been true in the past 3 years that I am aware of.

• Quote from ender611: “are the coalitions still limited to 3? ” An alliance vs alliance challenge is a team type game, with two teams, one from each alliance. No coalitions. Quote from ender611: “How about I create 5 accounts ” This is a violation of the terms of service. Each user may own one account and one account only. Sharing accounts with another player is also prohibited.

• Support companies

Quote from MuffinTomatoes: “if u stack 10 artillery together ” You have exceeded the limits of the State Based Damage Efficiency with a group of 10.

• My alliance requires communication as an integral part of working together as a team, and we use Discord for that communication.

• change of nickname

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Communisticbear1020: “I didnt see it, and I've never changed my name before, ” If you started your account on mobile you were assigned a username such as user012345678. If you changed it from that to something else that counts as your one name change.