Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I agree, no country = no resources = no operation. Negative in moral and resources during game play = loss of production and rebellion. Therefore remaining units should either defect (if allied with another player) or surrender to the over-taker.

• Submarines are submersible and most times operate under the surface as they are extremely vulnerable at the surface. My entire squadron of 16 naval bombers being totally taken out by a squadron of 16 submarines and not sinking a single one is "total bs", regardless of what level they may be. Submarines should have little or no air defense at all, and if they are going to have air defense capabilities, then they should be visible on the surface to all unit types, including other planes that fly o…

• I'm in 100 player match right now, and don't know what the deal is, but our coalition taking on a large single nation. He has managed to hold off & destroy over 300 units so far with lvl 3 interceptors & lvl 4 bombers. The majority of our coalition forces are of equal or better research level. The thing is we have sent numerous large stacks of combined armor, aa & artillery at him & his stacks of 5 bombers & interceptors are completely obliterating everything thrown at them & taking little or no…

• Quote from Kalantigos: “Liberating Countries There's a thread on something that may help out. It involves some method of returning land to original owners. Which would be useful during wars. Now, in terms of influence, I would disagree with your second point, since , in my opinion, it is not unreasonable for a wartorn populace to do their best to remove themselves from the conflict in whatever way they can. Be it by supporting their homeland, or surrendering their independance to foreign neighbo…

• Conquered Rome & Naples today. Light tank in each with 94% Morale & lost both territories to an ally. I spent well over 20hrs taking these 2 territories worth 24 pts & in end now have to take on an ally to get them back. In another game I'm playing UK, Dublin revolted & Italy took it over. 1. I understand there's chance of revolt after conquer a territory, but it should never go to any other country other than original holder of territory, especially if the surrounding territories are already he…