Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I don't know of any current ones. The costs and values are updated a couple times per year. One player made a battle calculator that works fairly well, although some of the values are outdated now. dxcalc.com/cow

• Diplomacy with A.I

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Teburu: “They already put stuff on the market ” Indeed the market is the method by which the AI trades surplus resources for needed resources. When you purchase their items on the market this will improve your reputation is my understanding of the mechanic. Quote from James. D: “diplomatic choices ” When you change your relation with an AI to Right of Way or Share Map, the AI will consider granting you a similar relation, depending on your reputation with them. There are of course thi…

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

How long has this been going on? If you switch to enhanced graphics are these units visible?

• The newspaper

The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for retirement because the newspaper is cut short. ” As you scroll down then more news articles will load. Naturally this may take a few moments on slower connections or devices. Quote from ender611: “Also reporting of casualties will not show all casual…

• In WW2 there wasn't much for early warning systems when it came to rocket attacks. No over the horizon radar or satellite observation systems. Rocket attacks on the battlefield were not actually all that visible until the sound reached the target, and by then it was too late.

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

As a first step since this doesn't seem to be a common issue, please clear your browser cache. I believe your browser has "forgotten" some of the image files, and doesn't realize it. Close all tabs of Call of War In your browser settings, clear browser cache for all time. Close and restart your browser. Then see if this continues.

• Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “Is this 1.5 update still gonna happen officially? with all those new mechanics? ” Currently the 1.5 features and new mechanics are only present in the specific event games marked 1.5, and are not integrated into the mainstream games at the present time. The next 1.5 event will start on February 28, 2020. Regular games without the 1.5 features will also run at the same time. There will likely be several more rounds of this event type testing before any significant…

• So where did they go?

Most of the time in these cases we find that you gave those units a stray order, and they are floating around in the ocean somewhere or in another unlikely place. Just an accidental grab of the unit when trying to scroll the map can cause this.

• There are many factors which go into this determination, most of these factors cannot be controlled by the player, so the real answer is: Flip a coin. The exact answer is that the first one to get to the province center will capture the province. This does not mean that the one landing the killing blow will automatically get there first. If there are simply two armies and they both move to capture the capital at the same time after the last enemy is defeated, then the one that is closer will get…

• Quote from King Rex 007: “Trying to log into game #3, 008, 722 One place tells me there are only 3 players in the game, but when I try to log in, it tells me it's full. Then I received a message that I had been booted for inactivity. ” It appears that game is now on day 7 and it is no longer possible to join, although the join button should no longer be active either. I'll try and look into it, but unlikely that I can change any settings on it at this point.

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

To my knowledge this issue ONLY existed in the enhanced graphics and should not affect the traditional canvas graphics. How often does this happen for you?

• In the few times recently that players have reported this I have found two possibilities upon investigation: 1) The AI had given Right of Way, so the forces simply marched through without declaring war. or 2) The province HAD actually been captured, but the display was not updating properly for the player, and reloading would show that they owned the provinces that they should. The player had actually gotten a notification of capturing the province, but the display lagged behind.

• conquered capitals

Infrastructure and fortifications improve morale in the province they are located in, and through the neighbors morale mechanic they also influence the adjoining provinces. The positive effects of a capital can be simulated with a sufficient concentration of these morale improving buildings.

• The close combat radius of all attacks is 5 km, so if a direct attack is done on a disembarking unit at the shoreline, any AA or ship within that 5 km will return fire, damaging the plane. If there is excessive space between the disembarking unit and their support units the enemy might be able to patrol precisely enough that the fragile disembarking units are within the patrol circle and the supporting units are not. Naturally there are times that your ability to move naval units closer to shore…

• Without a password or an email to recover the password with it is very difficult to recover an account. Please submit a report using the link in my signature and we will see if there is anything we can do to verify your identity as the owner of the account. callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I have it in game 3016639 which is a Beta game ” Try switching Enhanced Graphics on from the settings in the lower right corner. This bug has been reduced and now only affects a very small area in traditional canvas graphics only.

• Just a salty player

Quote from General Skeet: “Terrain: Mostly plains ” I was under the impression that this was ONE battle that we were discussing. I am confused by your "mostly" answer. Terrain is either one thing or another as the dividing lines between provinces are quite definite.

• Quote from Peachez: “I’m an just confused why the desktop mode button doesn’t work and why the desktop mode links I email myself aren’t working either ” These buttons are not working for everyone, which is why we have given you these alternate instructions. I expect this bug will be resolved once it is determined which browsers and devices are having issues with it and the cause is identified. Unfortunately I am not able to give an estimate of the time that will be required to resolve this issue…

• Just a salty player

Still many unanswered questions. Terrain? Fortifications? Core province of the enemy? Artillery type units or planes in the vicinity as well? Here is how the battle would shape up. So a pair of level 1 light tanks taking on a single level 1 AA in an urban environment. 2.5 attack against infantry multiplied by 50% because of the urban terrain, and then doubled because there are two units = 2.5. The enemy likely has a 15% core defense bonus, making that 2.1 maximum damage possible. forum.callofwar…

• Quote from Peachez: “I attempted to log back into CoW and it brings me to my current game but it is still in mobile mode. ” Did you reach the log in screen as I showed? If you are going directly to the game in mobile mode you must be following a bookmark. You MUST type callofwar.com into the address bar and log in that way so you don't use the "Browser+mobile" part of your bookmark or remembered link. Quote from Peachez: “I attempted to use an incognito window ” And did you again use a bookmark …