Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Arcorian - - News

1582123330_news_images_15868.png Attention, generals! After our first test event for Call of War 1.5 you shared so much feedback with us, that we decided to withdraw to our bunkers and postpone the next offensive. We analyzed the battlefield and tweaked and improved our equipment for the next battle. Finally, the time has come to have the community test Call of War 1.5 once again. What changed? Well, what didn’t change? We added the unit upgrading feature, vehemently requested by the community a…

• Bytro Mobile Feedback Talk

Arcorian - - News

Attention mobile Generals! I would like to get some first hand feedback on our Call of War app. So in case you are a heavy user of our app and like to dominate the battleground from wherever you are, this is for you. On Saturday, February 29th 2020 at 18:00/6 pm CET I would like to invite some of you to our first Bytro Mobile Feedback Talk, a voice chat discussion on Discord with mobile players from Call of War and Supremacy 1914. The goal of the discussion is to talk about your experiences with…

• Clarification

Arcorian - - Localization Feedback

VorlonFCW and Ryan04px2025 are both correct. The moment you see something in game that is spelled wrong, worded in a weird way (Like a German like me trying to write in English ) Just share it in this section.

• So if you like cold beer in the evening... do you prefere hot beer for breakfast? ...and what about lunch? Lukewarm? sooo many questions! ...oh and welcome!

• Mobilization/wording

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Hey Ryan, I suppose your question got answered already in the private conversation you opened regarding this topic. So this reply is more for users who are wondering the very same... The new section "Localization Feedback" is a new subsection of the forum where you can let us know about typos, weird phrased text or anything else that is in text form in the game and could be improved. After 5 years of development there have to be dozens, hundreds or more typos or strange text passages in the game…

• Named Units

Arcorian - - Suggestions / Criticism

This is a topic that players suggested in the past already and is on our long list of potential features for the future.

• Thank you for joining our effort to improve localization and wording quality in Call of War! In order to help us you can just share any incorrect localization or translation that could be worded better in this forum section with us. If you want to send us something to review, please provide the following: - Quote the original line that you think should be changed - Provide the replacement of that line. - Provide a screenshot of where you found the incorrect localization. Even if you didn't find …

• Password cannot reset

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey WaRaymond, please send us a ticket so we can take a look at the issue.. callofwar.com/index.php?id=279&L=0

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

Arcorian - - News

Quote from attacker101: “slight bug: I am a member of a coalition, not the leader, and yet I still got a notification that someone joined and it doesn't go away even when I check it.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…91309e8796103361cbcd4d183forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…91309e8796103361cbcd4d183 ” Hey attacker101, thanks for letting us know. I'll pass it on to the team.

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

Arcorian - - News

1580209216_news_images_15668.png Attention, generals! The first release of 2020 brings the next batch of graphical updates for units and fixes a large amount of bugs, including some quite infamous ones! We began the appearance revamp of units end of last year. Today we take the next step with this endeavour and update the visuals of some of the most prominent units on the map - Infantry, Mechanized Infantry, Motorized Infantry and Militia. This week's graphical update brings the new look and fee…

• Hey D. Sebastiao, thank you for your feedback. I passed it on to the team so they can take a look at the situation in the All Countries: All In scenario map.

• supply drop placement

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “A suggestion is to NOT put it in ally countries. ” That sounds reasonable...

• Troops surrendering

Arcorian - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I wished they give us a reason why this is NOT implemented ” Easy to make that wish come true... Troops surrendering is something player bring up every now and then, and it is something we discuss here every now and then. So far other features and updates received a higher priority or were considered more promising in terms of gameplay or game mechanic. Currently we do not have plans to implement a feature like this into Call of War, but it is something we have on our l…

• Game Admin

Quote from Muzzy03: “Hey I’m having a massive problem with the game every time I click on the game on the internet and the app it loads in and says incorrect password and doesn’t let me do anything else I have tried deleting the game but still doesn’t work and even changing my password but nothing is working am I banned ? Because I got by his game two days ago and haven’t done anything to get banned ? ” Looks like you managed to login by now. At least that is what I can see here. If that is not …

• Typo on information

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Don't worry about our priority list... typos like this are usually easy to track and to fix. I shared it with the team. Can you tell me in which scenario(s) this is the case? In general... if you find a bug... let us know!

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

Arcorian - - News

1576497959_news_images_15358.png Attention, Generals! As announced last week already, today’s release brings resource trading between players back to Call of War! Additionally we released the next batch of unit graphic updates. Ships and airplanes received a new look! Apart from that we also addressed some inconveniences and bugs. We improved the dots and lines that indicate the position of your units, we made sure that attack arrows disappear again and we tweaked the profile widget so it does n…

• 1576161310_news_images_15334.png Attention, Generals! A few weeks have passed since the first test event for Call of War 1.5 took place, but to us it feels like it only happened yesterday! The team put a lot of time and dedication into Call of War 1.5 and it was great to see the huge amount of feedback from the community and how passionate our players are for the game. We are currently working through the community feedback and are preparing the next test event. Until we are ready to move on and…

• Resource Trading Returns

Arcorian - - News

1576060902_news_images_15286.jpg Attention, Generals! In September we released a major market overhaul in Call of War, which removed resource trading between players that are not members of the same coalition or team. Since the implementation we carefully analyzed the effects of said changes on game rounds and user experience. We saw that the changes indeed helped balance allocation of resources among players in game rounds, showed positive effects in terms of account pushing and made it harder …

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Arcorian - - News

1574779686_news_images_15108.jpg Attention Generals! This week’s release brings a lot of new great features to Call of War! We release sound and music, implement a brand new army positioning system and adjust day changes in the game to make sure that no player has a default advantage due to the time zone they play in. We already talked about the implementation of sound and music, as well as the adjustment on how day change works in new game rounds last week. Something we would like to highlight …

• Fire control

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Arcorian: “I agree with Ryan04px2025 regarding "that time thing of when to attack". It can take several minutes until the artilery opens fire. However, if you noticed that it took longer than several minutes let us know. ” After a few times of attacking, the time will increase right? ” Not as a rule... the time between attacks can vary in general, but it doesn't in general take longer over time.