Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• The Resource Issue

EmperorEmp - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from kylinho: “This game needs more resources ” Economy is a whole 1/2 of this game. With proper planning you will never run out of resources. However if you've built a gargantuan army without planning to feed them you can always use gold...

• @Green One. This idea comes up every so often and for Bytro it' would be an expensive (entire new set of maps) non-revenue generator (no gold). Typically you can realize rather early if someones golding. So rather than wasting time on a round that you financially can't match, archive it ASAP and start a new one. It'll save you so much frustration and will eventually become second nature. Good luck!

• Clarification

EmperorEmp - - Localization Feedback

I'm a bit confused by this section as it is new. Is the purpose for grammar and spelling within threads? Jargon? Acronyms? Thanks

• Quote from ender611: “Wouldn't it be cool if there was a ticker box showing the total gold used during the game. Not which country or for what, just a total. ” No, because it would be an obnoxious, unnecessary widget on my screen. Gold doesn't win rounds, PERIOD. I've witnessed people spend small fortunes only to get outlasted and outmaneuvered.

• Banned

EmperorEmp - - Bug Reports and Issues

Wahh wahh, go play COD

• Flag Changes

EmperorEmp - - General Discussions

Most would don a simple, white one...

• Ranking system

EmperorEmp - - Questions and Answers

Never really paid attention

• I've been clicking around but am coming up short. Does anyone have/know of a thread detailing different player types? If not this could be a good opportunity to draft something for fun... Thanks

• Would You Rather

EmperorEmp - - Off Topic

All countries, all in - it''s interesting to watch a typical "Nothing-nation" become a powerhouse On day one have max technology for group Air -or- Sea

• Would You Rather

EmperorEmp - - Off Topic

super car rather: be able to fly or breathe under water

• Currently vetting alliances. I'm very active, lvl 75...

• Roleplay Anyone?

EmperorEmp - - Roleplaying Threads

I apologize for being lazy and not thoroughly browsing posts. But are there any active RP rounds happening? Lightning Turk: I took part in one last year that you hosted and it was a blast. It was the collapse of the USA with various factions throughout the continent. If anyone knows of one please message me. Thanks! Mack

• This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data. If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up.

• I wasn't taught that oil and food were used up, I wasn't taught that you can use the stock market, I wasn't taught "check the stats of the building",... That comes with "experience"

• Rush For Europe

EmperorEmp - - General Discussions

Not a disappointment so far. The change of pace is a lot of fun, though it's clear why it's an 'event'. I'm on day 7 and most players are still active. I gained a huge and critical ally on the first day and it's made all the difference. Two cents anyone??

• Sounds like you need to get your game up playa

• Is this post meant to be satire? Palm trees? Rainbow dolphin skins? I've recently changed my forum u/n but I've been playing this game for over two years. 1) I've been on gold-sprees and got schooled real quickly by experienced players. Now I rarely (if ever) use gold and have watched players spend their tax-return on a round; only to get drawn out for 60+ days and end up quitting. That is the balance of CoW. 2) There will NEVER be a limit on gold usage. It pays the bills and keeps developments …