Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I need to add a third possibility: 3) The path through the province did not intersect the province center. There are of course sometimes roads which bypass the province center, although this is rare.

• My observation is that 88% or so seems to be a magic number for getting row, but still not always. Just be patient and don't make any threatening moves.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Do you think that bug report might not be the right name for that? ” 90% of bug reports are simply something that needs to be looked at and explained. Some things we can change, many we cannot.

• I see that you have already created a support ticket. The proper department will reply to that within 3 days.

• The newspaper

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Teburu: “I would just love the simple option to search for a province or unit ” There is. Ctrl + F on your keyboard opens a search box. Enter the province name or the unit designation, such as AB12, and it will be displayed in the center of your screen.

• ROW causing a bug?

Quote from Fortune12345: “do I have to attack the UK ” The UK must be removed from the province. Either by force, or wait for them to leave on their own. Quote from Fortune12345: “no troops "defending" ” The UK troops are defending their allies (France) province. Quote from Fortune12345: “I have ROW with the UK if it wasn't clear ” Yes you mentioned that. I expect that if you did NOT have row with UK, they would have attacked you in defense of the province.

• Quote from IndochinaUnion: “Help! I'm freakin new here and I dont know what happened to my tutorial. It's bugged, I clicked the gold button to speed up the research but it didnt work. Instead a window popped up and showed that I had no gold??? Game 3030990. ” Please fill out a bug report from the menu in the lower right corner of your game and we can assist you with this matter.

• Supply routes

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

The daily replenishment of unit strength/morale/condition/health whichever you wish to call it. The actual mechanic written simply is: Units heal 15 percent of damage at day change when in your own province. This means that providing the units are located in a province that YOU own, that 15% of their missing condition will be restored. This is not like a hospital handing out a band aid, this is actually fresh troops, equipment, and supplies being delivered and integrated into existing units, and…

• The AI Cheats

Quote from Dex4000: “lone AA ” Quote from Dex4000: “7 units ” I have managed to mistake numbers before myself. 1 and 7 look a lot alike depending on the background. 3 and 8 of course. 5 and 6 also are easy to mistake for one another.

• Supply routes

From a certain point of view, this concept is already a part of the game in a fundamental daily mechanic. Can anyone guess which mechanic which affects all units each day I might be referring to?

• The newspaper

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “where and what unit is lost ” Is listed quite plainly in the newspaper. The idea of the notification is to be quick and simple. If you want more details they are readily available if you look in the right place.

• A highly active player frequently takes advantage of anyone who makes an offensive move and makes a surprise attack elsewhere. This may give the appearance of suicide but it is frequently just a matter of someone else taking an opportunity. If you suspect that there is some sort of cheating going on, you can report the player through the diplomacy menu and one of my game operators will investigate.

• ROW causing a bug?

Quote from Fortune12345: “but there are hidden, because of Level 5 Fortifications. ” Level 3.5 and higher fortifications will hide their contents from ground level troops, even in combat. Quote from Fortune12345: “UK troops are in the province ” It seems logical that since the UK troops have not captured the province, that they have Right of Way with the current owner, France. As these troops are allied with the owner, they are defending the province. These troops must be removed or destroyed in…

• I don't know of any current ones. The costs and values are updated a couple times per year. One player made a battle calculator that works fairly well, although some of the values are outdated now. dxcalc.com/cow

• Diplomacy with A.I

Quote from Teburu: “They already put stuff on the market ” Indeed the market is the method by which the AI trades surplus resources for needed resources. When you purchase their items on the market this will improve your reputation is my understanding of the mechanic. Quote from James. D: “diplomatic choices ” When you change your relation with an AI to Right of Way or Share Map, the AI will consider granting you a similar relation, depending on your reputation with them. There are of course thi…

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

How long has this been going on? If you switch to enhanced graphics are these units visible?

• The newspaper

The reports of largest army or most researched as well as the popular or dreaded list is also listed completely as an article in the newspaper. Quote from ender611: “the bottom of the newspaper is cut short. Don't see the list or the possibility for retirement because the newspaper is cut short. ” As you scroll down then more news articles will load. Naturally this may take a few moments on slower connections or devices. Quote from ender611: “Also reporting of casualties will not show all casual…

• In WW2 there wasn't much for early warning systems when it came to rocket attacks. No over the horizon radar or satellite observation systems. Rocket attacks on the battlefield were not actually all that visible until the sound reached the target, and by then it was too late.

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

As a first step since this doesn't seem to be a common issue, please clear your browser cache. I believe your browser has "forgotten" some of the image files, and doesn't realize it. Close all tabs of Call of War In your browser settings, clear browser cache for all time. Close and restart your browser. Then see if this continues.

• Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “Is this 1.5 update still gonna happen officially? with all those new mechanics? ” Currently the 1.5 features and new mechanics are only present in the specific event games marked 1.5, and are not integrated into the mainstream games at the present time. The next 1.5 event will start on February 28, 2020. Regular games without the 1.5 features will also run at the same time. There will likely be several more rounds of this event type testing before any significant…