Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Citizenkane - - News

First I would like to say I think it was a wise choice to test COW 1.5 as an event instead of Frontline Pioneers game. I enjoy playing an testing FP games but often feel the feedback did not lead to needed changes before release. Having this game as a event allowed a far larger number of players to participate and provide feedback on their thoughts. It also appeared that, on the forum, devs were more open to hearing about issues and attempting to understand players requests for things they do no…

• Hello, i really like the graphic improvements in the research tree a build windows. Well done.

• Quote from f118: “Quote from DxC: “Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Not a single unit had been killed. I believe they will start dropping when under 50%...? This is not making much sense to me... As units got severely damaged, they would be merged into full strength units. ” They don't die under 50%, more like 20%. This basically makes the stack on either side stronger/last longer, but it's a 30 minute tic and my impression is that battles do not take as long, but I haven't killed/seen a large stack …

• @ Coolgame 2019, OK Mr new player. First i think learning from others mistakes is always important in life. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Also here is a top 10 list that will be completely ignored. 1) Remove tank factory, Naval factory, air factory and secret factory. 2) Allow any province with proper industry to build any unit a player desires. 3) Remove man power from research. 4) Have all units upgrade when research for that unit complete. 5) Do not have all u…

• I would like to provide a cautionary tale about how one of the biggest brand companies in US history almost ruined their company. And they still had an enormous market share when they undertook this ill conceived endeavor. New Coke was the unofficial name for the reformulation of Coca-Cola introduced in April 1985 by the Coca-Cola Company. In 1992, it was renamed Coke II. By 1985, Coca-Cola had been losing market share to diet soft drinks and non-cola beverages for many years. Blind taste tests …

• Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Ibeses: “4 hours of playing and it is already the end of Call of War? ” Well into day 4 of the event map 1.5... Yes, indeed; I can positively confirm, this 1.5 is the final end of CoW. With the start of the BAD CHANGES and now this completely new game in the old jacket (new wine in an old bottle....someone said something about that) The realism is gone. The varied game play is gone. The diplomacy is gone. On top of all that it: - the game has become very, very ea…

• I would like to point out a major flaw in the concept of this test, in troops needing every resorse to be built and how it impacts inactivity. Ok so I start a game, some one stacks their troops and takes an urban center that has raw materials. Now I can not build any type of troops. Usually I would find a way to try and fight it out and not quit. But if I cant build any troops how do i keep fighting? To me this change is going to have people play for 3-4 days and if they lose an urban center and…

• OK just starting my first test round. Right off the start im confused about the idea's of "Balance" and "Styles of Play" this hope's to achieve. If you start with 5 tank plants and no ordinance plants that hurts players that want to use artillery, anti-tank, anti air forces. I have 4 urban cities that can build tanks, one that can build tanks or planes. If balance and a equal chance to play different strategies is a primary goal each county on a 22 map should have 2 tank plants, 2 ordinance plan…

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Citizenkane - - News

Thank you the issue has been resolved for the maps I am playing.

• Can not enter 2828067, 2862715 and 2877792 will not load

• Release Notes - 2019-10-29

Citizenkane - - News

Morning I can not load most of my games now. I have 12 current maps. Eleven will not load, the one game that will open will not build units or buildings and troops will not take take commands (Game 2844320). Games 2818067, 2862715, 2879792 are a few that will not load. Do you need the whole list or is this enough? Thank you

• Gaming not work

Citizenkane - - General Discussions

Nor do I

• Gaming not work

Citizenkane - - General Discussions

I have 12 current maps and none of them will load. So I would say this is not a individual player issue.

• I think lack of range is the larger reason I don't use them often. The one thing I have used successfully is against naval bombers. But the lack of range means my airport has to be much closer. That makes them easy targets for other players to take out the airport and just kill them off as convoy troops. Big waste, I think of them as that weapon in the tech tree that teases you with possibilities with and then lets you down.

• attack and defence mod

Citizenkane - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Well when an artillery is in stack with for example a tank. Then when the artillery Is within range to attack, they stop to attack. But when the artillery stops, the tank also stops. They will not go to the front to attack. That but be the problem. Maybe you can post this on the bug fix because I cannot do it. That will count as repost. I hope this helps. ” Its not a bug you simply need to split your tanks away from artillery and they will keep moving.

• Quote from General Nightman: “Hello all, Just joined Frontline Pioneers, do you know how sadistic you guys all are to make me read this giant thread? Looking forward to getting to work ” Yes yes we do... welcome.

• Fire at will!

Citizenkane - - News

Freezy can i suggest one change to the way aggressive is set up. Instead of aggressive attacking all neutral "At Peace" countries it is set to attack "Trade embargo" countries or counties you are at war with at the time. The way it is set up it actually punished those of us who purchase HC. The paying members should not be the ones who have to constantly give neighboring nations right of way status to avoid unwanted war. By coding it to trigger with embargo or war it allows HC members to categor…

• Was the game unranked? I had that issue one time with an unranked game.

• Day of the Militia

Citizenkane - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I wouldn't spend on troops, i was just asking the question because to pay for something then have it randomly disappear would seem more like theft than a game dynamic. In my job I would definitely kick questions like this to the corporate legal team because of certain nations fair trade laws. Also I have no problem with risk but this event idea has no interest for me. So i'm sure the Bytro team is all over it.

• Market Overhaul

Citizenkane - - News

@ Alphared, I like your point about troops, but functionally if you trade an army they don't teleport to that country in COW. I gain control of the troops where they are currently on the map. Unless i'm missing something, and thats possible, the only benefit to trading the army to an ally is so they can control that army instead of you. I'm all for keeping players active and I guess it's selfish of me to think that I would rather control these troops than the payer getting the ass handed to them…