Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Call of War 1.5

THEARBITER117 - - General Discussions

I will say this, for FrontLine pioneer, will you allow us to create our own game for 1.5 so we can test it, along with multiple games, and make sure the interactions and new mechanics work?

• Call of War 1.5

Fair enough

• Call of War 1.5

...The old version is much better than the new ones, were you around when the first playtest came around? Doesn't seem like too much has changed with 1.5 playtest 2, but we'll have to wait and see. But there's no reason to "fix" or change something that doesn't need changing, make another version of the game, or allow users to choose both. Don't force everyone to play a new game that is arguably a more worse version than it's predecessor. Some will like the simplistic changes to the game, and so…

• Call of War 1.5

Quote from Arcorian: “Cake is amazing! ” Mmmm what type of cake?

• Call of War 1.5

Yes cake, that would be nice!

• Call of War 1.5

What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “That will be great! I think even non FP should try that! ” I agree! Also it would be nice if FP could make the game for free, without the gold requirement, and have a lot more map variation, so many maps I'd like to try out for testing.

• FP 100 Player Map

THEARBITER117 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Can we please get a 100 Player Map to try out? Also can we have options to adjust game speed for game creation?

• Hello, is anyone else having a problem where only Providences with stars are showing up on the providence list? I really really hope this isn't a new feature for building on starless providences is crucial in this game, and quite painstaking in the long run.

• I'm on the ten player map, I was using a tactical bomber, while zoomed in and the plane is patrolling. I'm slowing panning away, the sound gets more quiet, and then it just shuts off completely, even tho there still a little more left in the fading out. And when I got back, you can hear a slight pop and the sound turns back on semi loudly.

• Quote from freezy: “We have new features on Beta to test. These features are part of our CoW 1.5 initiative, but because they are not affecting the gameplay, we will release them to live already after a short beta testing phase of 2 weeks. The live release will happen on 26th of November. Sound & Music We implemented sound effects and background music into the game, for more immersion. Have a listen and tell us if you feel that some sounds are too loud or too quiet or if you feel that certain so…

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! This is perhaps one of my favorite updates in a long while, keep doing this!! Are there any plans to add animations to units as well? Such as propellers, trails, tire tracks, constant slow movement, AI battle sounds, faster battles(In this version not 1.5)

• After seeing the new 1.5 update and what it currently has to offer, I find my self enjoying the older style of game play while wishing some aspects of the 1.5 update would carry over. Such as no more war morale loss and the fact battles are shorter. Wouldn't it be nice just to have both versions of the game here as separate game modes? it would just be turning on/off features and adjusting resources which would allow both versions of the game to be updated easily. If not, can't we just call 1.5 …

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from Ibeses: “It will be a longer period of events, which are seperated from the normal games which you can join and test. Comparable to the biweekly events already running. And regarding releasing it and replacing the current version: As stated earlier : everything you see here is open to debate and can change, even drastically. We have some cornerstones where we envision the game to be in 6-9 months but we want your feedback to help us shapen that vision. But don´t worry there will also …

• Tax

Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “Can confirm the tax is gone for me as well. Good job boys, looks like we can still conquer back the game we play and love. In all fairness, credit goes to the devs for listening to players’ feedback. Now if the rest of the overhaul could be nullified as well that would be great. ” Heck yea! Thank you dev's!

• Tax

Guys they removed the 10% tax!! Has anyone else noticed this, no way it's just my game right? What else did they remove?

• Market Overhaul

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “Exactly. I don’t think anyone asked for this change, and it should be rolled back. It just makes the game less creative. If you ask me even the fact that you can’t share diplomatic relations with nations from other coalitions further than Peace is stupid and uncalled for. I should have the freedom to make friends with other coalitions by myself and betray my coalition if I want to, that is an entirely viable strategy. I’m currently noticing a worrying trend of CoW becoming…

• Market Overhaul

THEARBITER117 - - News

What's next? Are you going to restrict all lvl-5 buildings to gold only? Maybe make movement a premium feature only. Oh I know! Let's take away the second research slot to make he game more balanced so we can focus on one specific tree. Also lets make them cost more and take longer. Lets also double the morale loss when your providence is far away from your capital. This is all sarcasm, we definitely don't want that, but hey since when does our opinions matter?

• Quote from WayneBo: “three day cool down after leaving a coalition before you can join another. if I had known that, I would have accepted all the random applications, and immediately kicked them out. ” And that's what makes this rule even worse!

• Thanks for the response! That helps to clarify things a lot more