Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 158.

• I logged into the game and could not find my commandos, well I figured out the icons were changed. The new icons for infantry, Militia and Commandos are no so similar its hard to tell which one is in a province with out selecting them. Need something more to distinguish. Maybe color different icons. Thanks.

• Quote from Stormbringer50: “Yes, all the spam was removed. fun fact, non english is fine on forum, as long as it doesnt break any other rules. we do have other language forums available, though, and those folks are directed to that forum. however, not every language is represented, so its okay if someone wants to post in non english on english forum. ” Hey Stormy hows it going?

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “That was a very good post, @Brazen Shield! I agree with everything except that you'd make upgrade time of units on the field vary on unit type. Here's how I would like to see it: 1.: You shouldn't have to move them back to a province with the respective production facility. That would result in too much painfully laborous micromanagement. You should be able to do it in every own or allied province, as long as the unit is not engaged in battle. It then gets a cooldown ti…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes. ” Others don't that is why they will be "fixing things up" before going forward. ” What does that mean? Is it cancelled? ” It will be delayed. Bytro staff estimates that it should be a couple of months 2020 until they do their next test eve…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes. ” Others don't that is why they will be "fixing things up" before going forward. ” What does that mean? Is it cancelled?

• Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks I for one welcome these new changes.

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Akulla3D - - News

I dont know if its cuz they are new but I am having a hard time destinguishing the different new icons. They seem over complicated and really busy for how small the icons are.

• Hi, I feel like the gold costs are out of wack, I think I remember a 10 minute rush costing a lot less like 100 which might be worth it. I feel 400 for a 10 min rush is to high, plus I have seen a lot of gold items to be 60 to 70 percent more than in the old system. Thanks good luck. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f9bb761ccc8e32fd3e6642557

• Lets Talk Feedback

Akulla3D - - News

Looking forward to it. Cant wait.

• Gaius, Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the next round. Not sure what is going on with the screen cap, a bug of some sort. See attached. Good luck.

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Gers79: “why is convoy stronger than battleships and destroyers. Convoy of 5 infantry in the sea destroyed 3 of my destroyers and 1 battleship thats impossible ” I was wondering about this, I have seen similar things in my games.

• Couple things I noticed/requests. 1. If you build level one roads there is no indication of them in the province other than clicking and looking. Please add something to indicate that it exists and perhaps each level. 2. Would like a way to upgrade older units. Perhaps sending them back for a refit, or a special order type where you would set it to upgrade perhaps paying the difference in resources and a fixed amount of time per level to upgrade to new version (the unit would have to not move et…

• Seems like some of this conversation should be taken somewhere else, I think we should stick to evaluating the functionality and mechanics of this new version which I really like. One item I would like to see is a way to upgrade older units by perhaps sending them back for a refit, or a special order type where you would set it to upgrade perhaps paying the difference in resources and a fixed amount of time per level to upgrade to new version (the unit would have to not move etc during this time…

• I like the new way this version is panning out, you have to think a head and know what to expect. I am sure there will be changes to the way things operate as time and testing show issues. Good luck.

• This is really looking good and we needed these refreshing changes. Quick question. Does Industry - manpower production refer to the overall man power production, or does it mean it speeds up production in the province. If its the over all -- I dont see anything that would speed up production of any unit, it seems that the various specialized buildings only are there to provide for the building of that unit. Once again, great job. Love this game.

• Unite the home front!

Akulla3D - - News

The game is not loading correctly, even though it is full.

• 1841561 this game is showing the same error.

• Great post, this is always an advantage I look for -- you know if someone is not doing this that they are either new or don't pay attention.

• Quote from GetulioVargas: “Hello comrade, no need since a move takes a long time to run 100%, let's assume he enters his territory at night when you are in the morning you will be awake and ready to defend yourself. ” Well I have had people attack from Sea in an area with low troops, he did not declare war and landed unapposed and managed to get pretty far.

• I think this might be a nice to have in the long game. A feature that lets you detect other players movement within your area while you are offline or away. Lets call it Radar (a building you could build in a city) , when you build the building it has a radius around the city. if anyone enters it and is not in your coalition you get a message, when you are not logged into the game. Either SMS or Email would work or any other comm system. So now you can get pinged and quickly log in, this could p…