Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 938.

• Nukes

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from Seaexplorer99: “I just built my first nuke how should i use them i guess in destroying large enemy forces but what other uses do they have ” First of all you have to do a test of course .. .. for that, you collect all your troops in your capital, invite some friendly units as observer and then demonstrate your new weapon by targeting one of the observers .. smilie_happy_281.gif (Hidden Content)

• New Unit Idea

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

youtube.com/watch?v=W12mO_LLqjY forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2e8d66e0cac876c54bf1220c8smilie_girl_157.gif

• naval talk

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “.. in ww2 all ships have AA guns .. ” ......... ................ as in this game smilie_op_046.gif ........................................... ......................................................smilie_mil_079.gif

• Supply routes

..repairsmilie_be_124.gif..>> details about units regeneration <<..smilie_krank_149.gifhealing..

• Happy Birthday to Chuck Norris

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2e8d66e0cac876c54bf1220c8

• Player Reporting

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Little Racoon: “.. I'm really confused as where the line should be, and I nope many of you can give advice for what I should do. ” But what and why should be reported..?Wiki_Sticki_DS.gif .. that two players play intensely their imaginary roles as state leaders in a war game ..???wikiline_DS.gif .................................................................................................................................smilie_girl_052.gif

• Quote from Mihai1234: “You should make at least 5 or 10 coalition rooms for every map. ” wikiline_DS.gifNo way!

• Balancing Planes

Quote from Fortune12345: “..please keep this restricted to discussion about strat bombers ” Yeah .. Quote from Fortune12345: “.. On the other hand, strat bombers are far too weak . . . . . . so in other words strat bombers are useless. .. ” I say: The Strategic Bomber is one of the most dangerous and versatile weapon in the game, but as with any good tool, knowing how to use it properly is important. Chuck says: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2e8d66e0cac876c54bf1220c8

• Quote from suntso: “Is the range of the X-factor known? ie; -10% to +10% Does it apply to attacker or defender values or is there a different x-factor generated for both? ” >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/26447-try-this-as-a-little-battle-problem << : Quote from freezy: “ There is no lower or upper limit implemented for the so called "x-factor", which is basically following a bell curve. Although the chance is veeeeery small (maybe as low as 0.01%), extreme results like no visible damage…

• Rename cities

Haha, wish to rename provinces reminds me of this grandiose scene every time: youtube.com/watch?v=tWiwYApseDk....... smilie_happy_255.gif

• .. so, as already described in another thread, which was also about apparently inexplicable loss of troops, ultimately there's only this one possibility what happened ..smilie_alien_093.gif

• Just a salty player

Two ways what could has happened to the tanks: A) >> forum.callofwar/-the-x-factor << >> forum.callofwar/-try-this-as-a-little-battle-problem << forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2e8d66e0cac876c54bf1220c8 ...............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ B).................smilie_alien_104.gif

• Just a salty player

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Really fun to watch a video of an M45 Quadmount or similar in action. ” .. or this universal weapon: youtube.com/watch?v=IeqeUyPlRRs

• Just a salty player

Quote from Genereal Skeet: “I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. .. I send multiple Tanks to take the remaining provinces and it says on my feed that they have been annihilated. I'm in a bit of shock so I send more with artillery support. All of them, gone, reduced to atoms. So I keep sending more and they all die almost instantly. I also have intelligence spies on the nation so I decided to wait for the next day to check what was up. The Next Day arrives and all units are reve…

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from gusv: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “How about risk? The first things anyone say about COW, is "RISK?" ” Agree ... ” Quote from Restrisiko: “What..?? Who called for me..? ” ..............................................................................pirate.gif

• Supply routes

Quote from MuffinTomatoes: “Bytro add it cmon ._. ” Can you explain how you think it should work in this game, or when what should have which effects ..?

• Yes of course

• 4 Feb FP game open

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

Quote from maldrid: “What's F.P.? ” F.P. is; A) a permanent air station in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2e8d66e0cac876c54bf1220c8 B) >> forum.callofwar.com/frontline-pioneering <<

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I support having season because that really made the difference between the Soviets and the Germans fighting in the winter. ” The "difference between the Soviets and the Germans" was not the weather / season, but an negligent german misjudgment about the duration of the russian campaign. Because they thought they were back home for Christmas, the Krauts rushed to Moscow only in summer equipment -- that was the fundamental mistake in Russia which started the end already …

• Quote from Phx_Astro: “The seasons can be a feature in certain types of rounds where every 4 or 6 days there is a new season. ” .. which would mean that in these rounds everything runs about 8 to 10 times slower than on maps with normal speed. So 8 to 10 times slower units and constructions and the battles 8 to 10 times longer as usual etc. ..