Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Account recovery

lorenzo204 - - Questions and Answers

How exactly did you lose it

• Realism in combat

Quote from Jwt714: “Yes that's true however in this case the airfield has been heavily bombed and it was at level 1, as it is now. ” Then there shouldn't be any planes there unless they had more planes at another nearby aiport that they relocated their after the bombing

• Forum Lurkers

lorenzo204 - - General Discussions

Ah ok that still sucks tho

• When no food

What you do Is if you can buy some food off the market to prevent revolts then find why you are losing food.If you still have armies try to occupy provinces that have the wheat symbol next to them to increase food production again.And then you will most likely get back on your feet and back in the game

• Forum Lurkers

lorenzo204 - - General Discussions

Here It all started,I had just finished another day of helping in the chat when I went to the forums and I looked at my profile and noticed that the forum rank was recruit .So I asked ******** why was this and he said I can gain experience In the forums by replying in the forums getting like and ect. So it turns out that all this time I was helping in the chat Reporting users who were violating TOS to not have it showed on my profile so now I guess ill just lurk around the forums answering quest…

• A Railroad gun can fire at a target without it having to be scouted if the railroad gun is close to the province most likely the railroad gun will fire on the unit once it sees it

• Realism in combat

When a plane is in the airport it probably is already refueled unless you see it just arriving at the airbase which means it can take off almost immeadiatly

• Offline mode idea

lorenzo204 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from TheConqueror777: “I think that there should be an offline mode where you play only against bots and you can choose to have the vanilla timescale or have it take minutes, seconds maybe even instantly. I just am not a fan of doing some things and either paying gold to speed up or come back the next day. ” First: This game was designed and coded for online playing only. In order for an offline version to be made the developers would have to go back through the thousands of lines of code …

• How do I log out of my account it doesn't give me an option