Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

• Stay At Home! - Save Lives!

Arcorian - - News

1585237162_news_images_16338.png Attention, generals! These are tough times and most of you are likely to be affected by what is currently dominating the news. Many of you are working from home, reducing their social contacts to a minimum or doing a heroic job in a hospital, a supermarket or any other organization helping all of us to keep on going. Whatever you are doing right now to help and protect yourself, your family, your friends and your community, thank you! You are our heroes these day…

• Thanks @General cdub, Glad to hear that you like the update and bugfixes. P.S. : I informed the team that they unlocked the "Happy Camper" achievement with this release.

• 3072147 game

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey @Zimbrisor we just did some magic and missing troops should be back again. In doubt re-fresh your game round. That should fix the issue.

• Hey @Harak99 thank you for updating your report. Glad to hear that the we managed to fix it for you. ...and sorry about that "over run" thingy...

• 1585122633_news_images_16262.jpg Attention, generals! Today we released a big amount of bug fixes, improvements and a new 5th fire control mode - Offensive! The new fire control mode “offensive” will make sure that your troops stay on high alert and attack any enemy within range. When you choose this setting for a unit, it will start bombarding enemy armies, even if the execution of other orders have to be deferred. The offensive fire mode will stop movement of your units to attack enemies, but …

• 1584433016_news_images_16144.png Attention, generals! A few days ago we asked the community which event you want to play next weekend. The polls are closed and we have a winner! Starting on Friday, March 20th at 11:00 CEST you will be able to sign up for our 1944: Endgame event! It is 1944: the Axis powers are on retreat and the Allies are preparing their final offensive. But the ending of the war is not decided yet... Will the Axis turn the tides of war in a decisive battle? Will Soviets and Al…

• Callofwar Music

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Hey there TheUltimate11, it is fine to use the soundtrack for projects related to Call of War, Supremacy 1914 and/or Supremacy 1: The Great War. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use it for anything none related to our games due to licensing issues.

• Pick your favorite!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from tatum0: “When you say from March 20 - 24, does it mean ONE game lasts 4 days or does it mean new games pop up throughout those 4 days? Also, finna the d-day one. ” This means that the sign-up periode for the chosen event will be from March 20 until March 24 like with all events we run. The game rounds themselves will run longer than that, but you will be able to join one of these games only within that time frame.

• Pick your favorite!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from General cdub: “The link is not working for me. ” Found and fixed the issue. Note to myself: Find a "I blame the forum" emoji.

• Pick your favorite!

Arcorian - - News

1583759092_news_images_16020.png Attention, generals! We all know that with great power comes great responsibility. You proved that you can handle the power, now it is time to take responsibility. On Friday, March 20th at 11:00 AM CET you have the chance to play one of our finest events! Which event that will be is completely up to you! For the first time in the history of Call of War the community will decide on what event will run over a weekend. Which of the following events is your favorite?…

• Was this a team game or did you just share map and or exchanged right of way?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “ - "We resolved an issue in team games that caused supply drops to appear in provinces of players of the same team." How come the supply drop is still here?Hmm ” Hmmm... do you have a game ID for me?

• Call of War 1.5

Arcorian - - General Discussions

Cake is amazing!

• I got Banned

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Hello @TheTurkMedic, I allowed myself to move your post from the German to the English section of the forum, as your post was writen in English. I also took the liberty to close this thread as we do not allow public discussions about admin/mod decisions. However, if you feel that the ban you currently face is unjust and not rule was violated by you, please reach out to the senior staff via private message. They will gladly review your case. You can find a list of staff members and their position…

• Call of War 1.5

Arcorian - - General Discussions

Let's talk about cake... lots and lots of cake...

• Release Notes 2020-02-25

Arcorian - - News

1582635049_news_images_15940.png Attention, Generals! We are counting the days until our second test event for Call of War 1.5.We already shared a lot about what you can expect this time around. If you haven’t heard about it yet, check out the news on our website, follow us on Facebook and Twitter and join the discussions on the forums. Apart from the preparations of the new test event, we also found the time for more graphical updates, bug fixes and general updates. One thing you might have not…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from attacker101: “oh boy, someone save me a spot on a round once I finish a game and have a spot open to join one of these rounds. ” No stress, you will have time until Tuesday morning (CET) to join new game rounds of the event.

• Welcome to the secret forum, General! We hope nobody followed you. The fact that you consult us here, surely proves that you completed the general briefing issued for all generals. Let’s talk about some more details on what changes you can expect when facing the enemy in our second test event for Call of War 1.5. The following post describes which new features are added to the CoW 1.5 version playable in the second CoW 1.5 Event, coming from the first CoW 1.5 Event. This post does not describe a…

• Welcome to the secret forum, General! We hope nobody followed you. The fact that you consult us here, surely proves that you completed the general briefing issued for all generals. Let’s talk about some more details on what changes you can expect when facing the enemy in our second test event for Call of War 1.5. The following list describes what we changed from CoW1.5 Event #1 to CoW1.5 Event #2, it does not describe changes from the current CoW 1.0 version to CoW 1.5. Those changes were explai…

• Call of War 1.5 Balancing Overhaul #2

Arcorian - - News

1582560773_news_images_15892.png Attention, generals! Enemy troops are closing in and combat is unavoidable. According to reports enemy contact is expected within only a few days. Time for a last briefing on the situation before defining your strategy for our second Call of War 1.5 test event! Unit balancing Taking your feedback from our first test event into account, we moved away from the rather unorthodox approach to operate units in historically inadequate roles. Although we like the idea, y…