Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

• 4 Feb FP game open

maldrid - - Off Topic

What's F.P.?

• 4 Feb FP game open

maldrid - - Off Topic

I don't see anything you sure that you made it?

• Personally I listen to Classical music and rarely eat a snack whilst playing.

• Typo on information

maldrid - - Bug Reports and Issues

Europe- Clash of Nations

• Typo on information

maldrid - - Bug Reports and Issues

We need to fix this error/Typo on The "Gulf of Finnland" it should be "Gulf of Finland" forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8fe28c1378dbd15f698b4d2a7

• Everyone has access to the same market but I am assuming that you bought all of them as soon as you joined the game so... And 50K money is a lot and allows you to buy like anything

• I recommend buying oil and attacking AI nations

• I suppose you pressed to join a game and then got booted out for not selecting a nation within 10 minutes am I correct?

• will ally join to war ?

maldrid - - Questions and Answers

No the armies would be split as these are armies from two different nations They would fight together but not be one garrison

(I don't understand you that much (Please Improve your English or switch to your home language)) What I'm understanding from you is that enemy artillery fire is expected to come and that you're confused if the enemy hits then it'll only start a war with you? I suppose that a war will begin with you and your ally because of the enemy artillery fire attacking another nation.

No unless He personally starts war with the nation that you are attacking. If he doesn't want to join the war he doesn't have to. Simple as that!

• AI countries

maldrid - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from gusv: “But with all these elite AI countries declaring war on me and going at me 24/7 ” Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Same, I am 4 % on day 22. I think your popularity really needs improve because 8 countries declaring war on you has a reason. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8fe28c1378dbd15f698b4d2a7 As the Image says "Popularity determines the diplomatic stance of AI players on your country. Popularity is influence by hostile or friendly actions to other nations." So the more you rage w…

• AI countries

maldrid - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think it has to do with your popularity go and check it and report it back to me and I may be able to come to a conclusion

• It quite annoys me to express that whilst using the Call of war app i find it hard to play on portrait mode instead of landscape like my pc the app is a good idea but people who use ipads may find it disturbing that we can't just use our device normally and play a good game on our device without inconveniencing ourselves I hope you take this into consideration Formal Appproach, Hello Bytro I am here to talk about the mobile app of call of war and some disadvantages it has (my thoughts) I do not …

• Event: Swift Strike

maldrid - - News

I guess this will come in when the Patch comes am I right?

• Market Overhaul

maldrid - - News

Honestly I believe the game will die or loose it's markets maybe starting a petition could help but I think Bytro® doing this

• Market Overhaul

maldrid - - News

Sorry I am not in beta testing and I am not in contact with anyone in the Beta testing group

• Market Overhaul

maldrid - - News

Just a general Question who thinks this update shouldn't go out/ this is a bad Idea

• Market Overhaul

maldrid - - News

This isn't really as Realistic but I can see what point of view Bytro® is coming from this balances the Game but there might be a negative response to this Change, we'll see over the course of some days.

• I have been wondering how to join the Beta testing crew but I haven't been getting an answer there also isn't a forum area to join the Beta crew so may I get an answer -Sorry for the Low quality post I'm in a rush