Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Game Admin Info Needed

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from masayokato: “Does the inactive player replacement function still work, or is it now obsolete/ ” It does work in some games, primarily in games that were created by players, but not in others. If you are the game admin simply click on your flag in the upper corner and see if you have the button to remove all inactive players. If it is after day 7 it is not possible for new players to join the game anyway.

• Ranged AA?

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

A group of units that includes artillery and Anti Air units may be symbolied by an AA, but the AA while the artillery are actually doing the bombardment.

• Such a thing doesn’t happen that I have ever seen before. You can send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and we can investigate. Your explanation sounds like you are switching between accounts, which is not permitted. If you need assistance with this please open a private conversation with me.

• 5 ) Ability to create one game per month with custom settings. Users with high command and who have reached level 11 are able to create one custom game per month. This allows custom settings such as peace periods, teams, and the ability to set a password to make it a private game. The maps are limited to smaller maps such as the 10 and 22 player sizes. Larger maps are system generated to ensure that they are always available and fill up with players for a rewarding game experience.

• 4 ) Shared Intelligence data Shared intelligence is a diplomacy setting that is higher than Share Map. This setting gives anyone you have assigned this permission to a copy of all the spy and intel reports that you receive from your spies and planes. Note this only works on intel data gathered after the shared intel status is enacted. (This also gives shared map which allows the recipient to see everything within sight of your units and everything displayed within your provinces) Gathering intel…

• 3 ) Fire Control for bombardment units The next feature in High Command that we will now cover is the use of Fire Control. This feature can be used on all ranged units such as artillery, ships and submarines. This allows an automation of unit behavior to react the way you desire in different situations. Important note: There were updates and changes to the fire control features on March 25, 2020. This guide has been written to explain these changes. If you see references to how fire control work…

• 2 ) Rally points The next major feature is the Rally Point (RP) feature. Here you can click on individual provinces, groups or all provinces and direct any units rolling off the production lines to make best speed to the selected RP. This is very useful for assembling armies in one location after production without needing to do this manually, or to ensure that units start moving at the moment they are completed if you are not online. In this example I want to ensure that the LT being built in G…

• Let’s look at the first of these features, queuing. 1 ) Queuing up construction or production When you click on the unit production menu you will see that you have both the Produce (1) and the Queue (2) buttons available to you. Mobile mode uses the same button, so the first click will begin production and additional clicks will add items to the queue for that province. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fe7bc5d57ff16028f0b627b7e You can now click up to 5 times on the Queue button and this will imme…

• High Command is the premium account of Call of War. This offers the subscriber a number of features that streamline some of the tedious tasks in Call of War. These features can allow a player to be more effective on the battlefield. These major features are: 1 ) Queuing up construction or production 2 ) Rally points 3 ) Fire Control for bombardment units 4 ) Shared Intelligence data 5 ) Ability to create one game per month with custom settings. And a few minor features 6 ) High Command chat 7 ) …

• An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. Otherwise there is a scientific process for evaluating and repairing bugs. The process for the next update has already begun of course, so in order for changes to programming to be done in a calm and logical manner this issue will be analysed and documented for inclusion in a future update.

• I presume that there are railroad guns outside of visual range. You could send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your map for us to verify, but that isn't really necessary.

• Large maps such as the 100 are system generated automatically to ensure that the maps fill up. The only maps that are possible for players to create are the 10 and 22 players size maps.

• In the AWC tournament we do expect occasional mistakes as our players are human and perfection is not possible. As this is an official tournament the admin team of the AWC has the tools and knowledge to deal with issues when they arise. In the case of ANY alliance challenge the game will always affect the ELO of both teams. This is guaranteed from the moment that the challenge is accepted. Regardless of any play or archiving a map will result in a win and a loss when the game ends. When an allia…

• A fix like this will be a low priority. Unless it is an emergency it will not be included in the next upcoming update and will be delayed for a later update.

• Are you using the call of war app from the App Store? Or a web browser?

• The chance of rebellion is simply a chance, not a guarantee of rebellion. As noted, this issue is under investigation.

• I can't enter the game

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

I assume that you filled out the support form to request assistance, this will be replied to. Since I don't find anyone with your username in the system I can't help you much.

• That is one of their described jobs, so yes. Intelligence spies have many other possible tasks.

• Now that you have spent several days hashing this out, today's update will bring changes to the fire control settings. I am just going to close this thread as it will be outdated in just a few hours.

• Trains are not a producible unit because of the way the game works. You don't need to move materials or supplies around, and with higher level infrastructure units automatically move faster based on the assumption that trains are involved. These fundamental concepts do not require manipulation by the user for the game experience.