Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• So let me understand this...A tactical bomber takes more to research more to produce than a destroyer. More materials and a higher level of base. In total A LOT more resources. But a destroyer will beat a tactical bomber head to head and that makes sense historically? And that makes sense to game balance? And that make sense in an attempt at realism? I vote fail all the way around. I started playing after Naval units got he vs. Air boost. I think they got a bit too much.

• The use of gold to delete enemy structures seems like a game breaking mechanic to me. I would like to hear a defense for this function in terms of game viability and balance. I can not think of one but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

• uprisings

lfandel - - Questions and Answers

Love to hate em but without them it would like playing risk with that guy who captures a line 20 territories in one turn....I hate that guy.

• Inactive players are taken over by the AI which can and often does attack especially elite.

• Unbalanced game

lfandel - - Suggestions / Criticism

ATs seem to be useful early due to short research time and lower manpower than infantry and are decent for defending/deterring attack at static borders.

• The use of REAL money should provide REAL advantages. Each use of gold that is unbalanced needs to be addressed individually. I like the suggestions of gold free games. Perhaps this can be a limited privilege provided to members of the high command or cost gold to enter as suggested. But eliminating gold would mean a subscription based game or a game run for charity. I think the developers, creators, investors, and employees should get paid REAL money for what they do and someone has to come up …

• Oh snap. TY

• A link to the related thread would have been nice.

• Absolutely. REAL money should give a REAL advantage but not destroy the game. It's an evolving balance. I much prefer solutions than the pay to win hating. Games need financial support and creators need to and should be rewarded.

• Food consumption is a game mechanic that is not well balanced. It needs adjustment. Out of the box solution. A slider that can be adjusted...lower manpower production to lower food consumption.

• Or making Gold only able to reduce build times by a capped percentage...like 75%

• It's a balance issue for sure. One possible solution is putting Day limits on some infrastructure in the same fashion it is done with unit levels.

• Manpower

That was my concern. The use of gold and effect on gold...I think an exaggerated exchange rate may fix that though...Manpower is only a bottle neck early on after that it accumulates and becomes rather irrelevant. I wanted to find a way to make it relevant later in the game.

• Morale should slide with success. Perhaps a modifier based on kill/death ratio as shown in the news section?

• Manpower

As the mechanic is now your definition applies. My suggestion expands the use of manpower. I am more concerned with how the mechanic would effect game play, balance, and the use of gold than any philosophical argument.

• Manpower

That's a limited definition of manpower. Diverting people to research actually makes real world sense since it is a matter of priority and what a nation applies it's manpower toward.

• Right of way gives the ability to attack. Shared map should carry all the privileges of right of way with it. It is simple and really common sense. The diplomatic options should scale that way with each tier including and expanding on previous tiers privileges.

• Manpower

Would like to suggest some game mechanic for using manpower towards research. A few options: 1) Use manpower in place of resources at some inflated exchange rate 10 to 1 or 20 to 1 perhaps? 2) Use manpower to shorten time at some exchange rate 1000 for an hour? Anyway just a thought for other people to kick around.

• Ok. I understand the attack part...but the diplomacy tab still showed peace between us. It is over now. For hours his troops were engaged with mine but diplomacy continued to show peace. The bug part is not the attacking but the failure to switch to a state of war.

• Since my troops are armor I want to attack the troops attacking me instead of sitting in a defensive posture but It informs me that this may result in harming my reputation because war is undeclared. So it seems to me this must be a bug of some sort.