Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago).We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem.Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach.After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spending in the last hours.Sorry…

• Servers Offline

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• won't load

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• My game won’t load

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

• Current Server Issues

VorlonFCW - - News

• Current Server Issues

• Servers Down

The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features.

• I believe that the "bug" is a drastic change in the amount of rebellions. My believe is that the chance of rebellion was inflated previously and a newly captured province was almost guaranteed to rebel on that first day change unless the province was held by an army or the morale had been improved through a capital capture or gold. For example: The numbers displayed here for province morale and chance of rebellion have not changed. A newly captured province has a 28% chance of an uprising. Of co…

• Gold is the currency that pays for the game development and operation. Without gold there is no game.

• Oil - rarity and use

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Adjusting the balance of maps to increase complexity and challenge is one of the goals of the 1.5 events. I do not anticipate any changes to the balancing on standard maps at this time.

• Those 3 maps are the only choices. Larger maps are limited to system generated games.

• que

If you are on desktop you use the hourglass button next the the construct or produce button. On mobile the construct/produce button turns into the hourglass button when something is already in progress in that province. See more in this thread: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…-high-command/#post195205 .

• Game Status

once you have selected a country it is not possible to leave a game.

• Game Admin Info Needed

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from masayokato: “Does the inactive player replacement function still work, or is it now obsolete/ ” It does work in some games, primarily in games that were created by players, but not in others. If you are the game admin simply click on your flag in the upper corner and see if you have the button to remove all inactive players. If it is after day 7 it is not possible for new players to join the game anyway.

• Ranged AA?

A group of units that includes artillery and Anti Air units may be symbolied by an AA, but the AA while the artillery are actually doing the bombardment.

• Such a thing doesn’t happen that I have ever seen before. You can send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and we can investigate. Your explanation sounds like you are switching between accounts, which is not permitted. If you need assistance with this please open a private conversation with me.