Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

• on the Road To War map, there is a country called "United States" and I was looking at the provinces and realized that most of them are in the shape of real life states. one of them is called "Charlottesville" and it is in the the shape of West Virginia. However, no such city exists in real life. there is no city in West Virginia or in that region that is named that. the closest city named that is Charlottesville, Virginia. it is about 67 miles WNW of Richmond Virginia, but about 50 miles (108km…

• so I am now the leader of the Medieval Knight Templar 3 alliance. our alliance has been growing quickly I have now recruited 8 player is a short amount of time. these players have come from all kinds of backgrounds and skill levels so I decided to make an alliance game to test my players and see who is the best and also to pick 1 or 2 Officers. I wasn't quite ready to make one but I wanted to explore my options on rounds. it was here when I clicked on "Create Internal Game" that I found that you…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

attacker101 - - News

oh boy, someone save me a spot on a round once I finish a game and have a spot open to join one of these rounds.

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

attacker101 - - News

when you are producing militia, the logo change hasn't switched, it still is the old logo. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…728814c6b3368517119021d5d

• there is not, they are system made games, meaning they are automatically released.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Something that I suggest is using a private or incognito window of your browser ” and if you are wondering how to get there, do ctrl + Shift + N

• Release Notes 2020-01-29

attacker101 - - News

slight bug: I am a member of a coalition, not the leader, and yet I still got a notification that someone joined and it doesn't go away even when I check it.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…728814c6b3368517119021d5dforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…728814c6b3368517119021d5d

• seems as though I can never follow through with this achievement sense the map was retired forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…728814c6b3368517119021d5d

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

attacker101 - - News

I don't like how Soviet/Russian planes are biplanes. I find that inaccurate and it doesn't really make the USSR air force all that advanced.

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

attacker101 - - News

these is a problem with the day change on enhanced graphics that is overlaps with the stock market: index.php not that big of a problem, but is kind of annoying.

• rockets SBDE is 15 and nuke rockets are probably the same

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

attacker101 - - News

will Frontline Pioneers be the first to test these or will the public be able to?

• CoW Monster Mash

attacker101 - - Community Events

attacker 101, agree to the rules

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “You have a starting army of 4-6 ground units and an interceptor, I believe. Maybe. I forgot. ” I believe you have 6 ground units, 4 infantry and 2 militia. idk if you have an int. but prob not

• favorite movie

attacker101 - - Off Topic

Quote from General Nightman: “James Bond ” that is very vague. which one do you like?

• favorite movie

my favorite movies are Deepwater Horizon and Chappaquiddick.

• Gum flavor

Quote from BMfox: “Gum is not good for your belly, you chew and the saliva ends up in your tummy and when dinnertime comes your not hungry ” That is why I chew it after dinner . But really, that's interesting! I don't usually chew gum that often. like, once a week maybe, if even that. I have only recently began chewing it again because it keeps me focused. before now I went for like, 1-2 years without chewing it.

• it is only a one time use. so once you use it, it is destroyed. they can not be put on carriers.

• Gum flavor

normal bubblegum flavor.

• Yeah, definitely, DON'T go to war with the USSR in the beginning of the game. Yes they have a weak military stance in the East but the West is a TOTALLY different story. You might be able to capture some land in the East, but the USSR will beat you in both troops and production and destroy you. Going to war with Japan is a little less risky but will be almost impossible to take all their land. They have very few ground units so taking land shouldn't be a problem if you move fast, but they have a…