Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Alternate WW2 { Basic RP}

Germagno - - Roleplaying Threads

Is there any place?

• Hi to all. I am going to create a role-play match and I am looking for people that want to play it. These are the general characters: -Languaje: Spanish or English. I am from Argentina but I can create a role-play match in English if most player speak that languaje. -Elite AI -Country Selection -Map: Blitzkrieg 1939 or Europe Road to War -Anonymous round. -Number of players: 10 -No peace period, or 1-day player-peace period no more. The idea is that all players write at least one note per day in…

• well that is the point. I am actually buying gold and want to transfer it to a friend's account. So is it possible or not? Thank you.

• Hi guys. I want to give to some friend a little of my gold like a kind of gift. So i have to make the question: Is it possible to transfer gold from my account to another one?

• WWII Alternate Roleplay

Germagno - - Roleplaying Threads

I am looking for a role play WWII game. I really like to roleplay and write in the newspaper, so I only demand that the others players write at least one article per day. But it seems that is too much for the most of players. If you really could find serious players that can do that make me know please.