Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Province List filter

S Schmidt - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from K.Rokossovski : “IC only would be great (and then SORTING on air base for exaple, so you get the place where you can acyually BUILD planes on top) ” Actually you can do that now, sort ICs and then sort AB and it will show you the ABs with ICs first, I frequently do this in my games now. Same as I do sorts by building units and barracks, to either ensure idle barracks are off or building provinces are on.

• Province Tab issues

S Schmidt - - Questions and Answers

Thank you! 1) I am using a 40 inch monitor and not sure I want to go to 60. 2) I have tried that and it is exactly the same at 75% or 125% or any other size I think this is going to require an actual fix in the code. I would suggest make the non selected tabs be smaller until it is selected and then previous tab resizes to the smaller size.

• Province Tab issues

I am wondering if there is a way to reduce the size of the tabs for continents (or have them wraparound)as the size now is making my province tab difficult to use esp for sorting by barracks, naval bases etc. The only reason I can see for this is a scaling issue that the continents tabs at the top of the province list is skewing the whole thing over. I have tried resizing the browser and that changes nothing.

• Quick Questions

If a spy is caught, it is reported on in the Newspaper. Look in it and will report under you at 12:01 or your ally at 12:01. 12:01 am 1 spy on military sabotage mission has been captured in Yopal. He was able to execute his mission. (My spy but unidentified by nation it was sent against) 12:01 am 1 spy on economical sabotage mission, who was in Chancellor S Schmidt's service, has been captured in Arcopongo. He was able to execute his mission. (My spy caught and identified by nation it was sent a…

• I would like to propose a change that I suggested when the transports were just being finalized last year, instead of just adding speed to the transports, I would suggest that higher level transports embark and disembark faster. This change would make me consider researching transports even with the time and other requirements for researching it unchanged. Basically it would be to have the level 1 stay as they are. Level 2 speed is the same as the L1 but instead embarking and disembarking times …

• Command times

S Schmidt - - Suggestions / Criticism

Then different nations should have different times before execution of the orders. After all the commands systems of the Germans and Americans were recognized for their efficiency and of having low level leaders that were encouraged to make battlefield decisions. While others like the British and Italians were usually recognized for their inefficiency and/or lack of battlefield initiative.

• I almost never surprise attack now and as a result I seem to get quicker peace with AIs, now in hours instead of taking days.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “ Team games do not have the core provinces return to the original owner feature as far as I know. ” They do, which is one of the MAJOR reason I no longer play team maps and had the auto province return as a feature well before it was implemented for coalitions. Now I will admit it might have changed in the year or two since I played that team game but I doubt it. In that one match as a team and I remember clearly that even tho my teammate was inactive I was unable to captu…

• I am just going to point out that a nation can no longer be in a coalition once a player goes inactive. I know in team games this does not matter. This is why when kitchenlnasked this question in help that I asked him if it was a team game and got no response that I saw.

• I have noticed many player operate under false assumptions when dealing with embarking and disembarking troops. First any unit that is loading is considered the type of unit it is while on land, infantry defend as infantry, tanks as armor and so on, they may only be damaged by units able to do damage to the type of defender is, this is why destroyers will not damage embarking troops. While disembarking units are SHIPS not the type of unit they are while on land and thus are ONLY able to be damag…

• Transport ships

S Schmidt - - Beta Feedback & Issues

It is probably to late now but I think that instead of increasing the speeds so high a different option should be considered. It would be to have the new level 1 stay as they are. Level 2 speed is the same as the L1 but instead embarking and disembarking times reduced by 5% sort of like using a Naval Base. Level 3 speed would be as the new Level 2 speed is. Finally Level 4 the speed would be the same as L3 but once again reduced embarkation and disembarkation time by 15%. My proposal L1 speed 23…