Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• High Command

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

By this point everyone who was an active player on Friday the 27th of March should have received their promotional 14 days of high command. If you have not please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game.

• It is simply a misalignment between the new image and the direction of travel.

• This has been suggested before, and possibly tried on a trial basis. There are upsides and downsides to this. Without any experienced players to observe or fear, then new players are content to simply wait. This makes for a very boring game. Winning by default isn’t very exciting. By having more experienced players to compete against this forces the new players to react, to observe, to ask questions, to learn. Like a young bird you push them out of the nest and force them to fly. Rise to the cha…

• Servers Down

Quote from Blue_Genie: “Is it always this lonely when the game is running well?? ” Yes, yes it is. Nobody stops by just for tea and idle chit chat.

• Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago).We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem.Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach.After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spending in the last hours.Sorry…

• Servers Offline

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• won't load

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…

• My game won’t load

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

• Current Server Issues

VorlonFCW - - News

• Current Server Issues

• Servers Down

The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features.

• I believe that the "bug" is a drastic change in the amount of rebellions. My believe is that the chance of rebellion was inflated previously and a newly captured province was almost guaranteed to rebel on that first day change unless the province was held by an army or the morale had been improved through a capital capture or gold. For example: The numbers displayed here for province morale and chance of rebellion have not changed. A newly captured province has a 28% chance of an uprising. Of co…

• Gold is the currency that pays for the game development and operation. Without gold there is no game.

• Oil - rarity and use

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Adjusting the balance of maps to increase complexity and challenge is one of the goals of the 1.5 events. I do not anticipate any changes to the balancing on standard maps at this time.

• Those 3 maps are the only choices. Larger maps are limited to system generated games.

• que

If you are on desktop you use the hourglass button next the the construct or produce button. On mobile the construct/produce button turns into the hourglass button when something is already in progress in that province. See more in this thread: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…-high-command/#post195205 .