Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Akulla3D - - News

We need round 3 please, I am sitting around with nothing to do. Give me round 3, give me round 3.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Closed off one game of 1.5 views: 1. airfield 2 hours and airplane factories with an airfield 30 minutes... not logical -agree 2. the manpower cost for upgrades of unit is bad idea. -agree 3. research consuming manpower is also bad idea, better to spread out a bunch of stuff -agree 4. the individual cities making each one tech line is the best way to go. Still has a problem with the time in that you can take over a enemy province, start to build level 1 tanks and spawn a…

Akulla3D - - News

Wondering if there eill be another round or just an upgrade?

Akulla3D - - News

Not sure if this is a bug. I tried to upgrade a tank during a battle and it accepted it, but it seems not to have started. However, it did take my resources as far as I can tell not sure though. I would think that as long as you are in battle or in a foreign territory you should not be able it initiate an upgrade. Thanks, look good.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Butterbear: “I have an idea, bear with me lol. Let's say your in a coalition with someone and they go inactive while you two are in the same war, if he goes inactive maybe the ai could hand over manual control of the inactive players troops only. ” Interesting. That is an issue something like that would be nice. Have a nice day.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from f118: “@Akulla3D No need to upgrade from lvl1 to lvl2, or from lvl2 to lvl3. skip at least one level. ” No that is not my point but thanks.

• What ever man, this a stupid idea and ruins the game. The fact that I have 60K of oil and cant sell any is just plain stupid.

Akulla3D - - News

Quick update. I like unit upgrade but is very expensive. I looked at it and the cost to upgrade a lvl 2 artillery is the same as building a brand new one, this doesn't make any sense that amount would be double of a brand new unit. Cost of Level 2 artillery to upgrade to Level 3. Food-780 Goods-1,570 Manpower-1,290 Metal-390 Money-1,570 Cost of building a brand new Level 3 artillery. Food-780 Goods-1,570 Manpower-1,290 Metal-390 Money-1,570 If anything, upgrading the units should be the differen…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Akulla3D: “I went to sell something and I cancelled it and it didnt give me my money back ” This also is the intended function of this feature. ” I like the way you call this a feature. It is not a feature it is a liability. I am not sure how it is a feature as when I go to sell something and I am broke the game will not let me. For example. I have $5 in my treasury, I need some money. So I go to add a sell offer for Oil. At $4 for 1000 units of Oil, the trade f…

• NO it is a bug. I went to sell something and I cancelled it and it didnt give me my money back, this is totally fubar. There is no point to the commissions anyway whos bright ideas was it.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quick question about plane refueling. I have noticed that the refueling times change for some reason, sometimes they are 30 min and others they are 45 min or something else -- what is the basis for plane refueling? ” The level of the airbase you are refueling at. (And airbases in cities are less efficient than those in a rural province, similar to infrastructure.) ” Cool thanks.

• See attached video. The new system where you charge people a commission to sell and buy is messed up. If, you dont have any cash you cant put anything on sale. The point of selling is to get cash. You should not charge the commission until the transaction happens like most commission based sales. This is totally stupid and has prevented me from getting the cash I need MORE THAN ONCE, not sure why we even need a stupid commission system. FIX IT! And of course I can't even upload a zipped video th…

Akulla3D - - News

Quick question about plane refueling. I have noticed that the refueling times change for some reason, sometimes they are 30 min and others they are 45 min or something else -- what is the basis for plane refueling?

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Fortune12345: “Please, please, please do not restrict victory points and building only to cities. As many have said before, this is turning into CoN. I love CoW and have been playing for about 2 years. This would kill my spirit and I really love this game. In the test event, my cities were overrun, and although I am playing a good defense, i cannot produce anything else to oprevent me from losing ” Only certain buildings are restricted to cities, those for manufacturing. This makes se…

Akulla3D - - News

Sorry one more, it would be nice to be able to upgrade one or two units in a stack without having to move them a tiny bit or split them into thier own stack.

Akulla3D - - News

One comment not sure how the plane dynamics changed but I have noticed that refullng takes alot longer it went from 14 min approx to 30. Oh one more thing. Not sure why you would build Militia now, as they have the same requirements to build as Infantry. Other, than cost of course. Loving it though keep up the good work.

Akulla3D - - News

Quote from Torpedo28000: “Quote from Balhog: “I thought the game was playing well until I tried to upgrade units. The resource cost now imposed for each upgrade is ridiculous. This is a huge balancing mistake. I'll keep playing the round to test my fear, but it looks like you ruined an important aspect of the strategy. ” I think it should have been explained better in the initial information drop. But upgrading from lets say lvl 1 - lvl 4 will only cost 100% of the lvl 4 troop. So I do not think…

Akulla3D - - News

So far this iteration is looking good! I haven’t found any bugs and the game play seems smooth enough. I really like this version of COW as it makes the player have to focus on strategy more as the buildings you choose make a difference, where in current version you must throw up some factories and your good to go. --- comments below - Overall I feel that it is still a little expensive in the beginning, doing initial upgrades and research and building units I have run out of resources really qui…

• I logged into the game and could not find my commandos, well I figured out the icons were changed. The new icons for infantry, Militia and Commandos are no so similar its hard to tell which one is in a province with out selecting them. Need something more to distinguish. Maybe color different icons. Thanks.

• Quote from Stormbringer50: “Yes, all the spam was removed. fun fact, non english is fine on forum, as long as it doesnt break any other rules. we do have other language forums available, though, and those folks are directed to that forum. however, not every language is represented, so its okay if someone wants to post in non english on english forum. ” Hey Stormy hows it going?